PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Looking for a little bit of cash

NicD
13-06-2011, 20:54
Hi, My name is Nicole, and i have recently left school for the summer, i am just looking for a few days a week to earn some extra cash, i have experience in waitressing. I am not looking for a high wage, just something to help me through the summer. Anything considered and traveling not a problem, i am a very friendly person and can jump right into a team job! References for waitressing are available if needed. Thank You.

howard thornton
13-06-2011, 20:58
Hi, My name is Nicole, and i have recently left school for the summer, i am just looking for a few days a week to earn some extra cash, i have experience in waitressing. I am not looking for a high wage, just something to help me through the summer. Anything considered and traveling not a problem, i am a very friendly person and can jump right into a team job! References for waitressing are available if needed. Thank You.

hi Nicole,welcome to the forum,nice first post .i wish you the best of luck with your search for work.

Ashro Autos
13-06-2011, 21:02
Welcome to the forum,nice to see some younger people who want to work not sit on there :smack::smack: thinking the world owes them something.Good luck

slodgedad
13-06-2011, 21:04
Hi, Nicole and welcome to the Forum.

Good luck with your search.

Why not introduce yourself to the other members HERE (http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/forumdisplay.php?6-Introductions-amp-Birthdays)

onelegnofeet
13-06-2011, 21:29
Best of luck NicD and a very big welcome .......................:bestwishes::bestwishes::ch eer:

NicD
13-06-2011, 21:29
Thank you for such a nice friendly and warm welcome, i hope i gain something.

with cheese
13-06-2011, 21:31
Best of luck NicD and a very big welcome .......................:bestwishes::bestwishes::ch eer:
He may look aggressive but he is a breeze. Welcome and good luck.

AL JAY
13-06-2011, 21:33
Welcome to the forum Nic, keep an eye on any jobs posted and if you see one thats local get down there straightaway,good luck.

nat/cipri
14-06-2011, 13:51
good luck and welcome to the forum x

Bentenerife
15-06-2011, 00:41
Just to let people know, i have used this girl before, for cleaning, ironing etc.. and she just accepts what she is paid, which people may take advantage of which is bad, but she is a fantastic hard worker and if people on here knew how hard she worked they would jump at the chance for something they have to pay very little for!! I also met her when she was waitressing, fantastic at it no hesitations and shes a natural. I just hope somebody can give her a few jobs.

Lippy
18-06-2011, 16:06
Good luck in your search

Darwin
20-06-2011, 16:30
Hi Nicole,not sure if its of any use to you but i could do with some help on Sunday mornings at the market in Los Cristianos.I have 2 tables there and as it is getting busier i need some help.Please do not hesitate in contacting me for some more info(via PM).Cheers Paul.