PDA

View Full Version : Will my husband receive a Spanish pension in Tenerife?

clipityclop
29-05-2012, 13:37
my husband is retiring in 2 years.he will have a full uk pension.we have lived here for 13 years.he has also paid into the tenerife social as employed and self emoloyed,will he recieve a spanish pension also.

casabonny
29-05-2012, 14:40
Yes he can claim here to or amalgamate both together.My daughter Emma has dealt with many of these so you may want to contact her to ask advice .Via my signature you will find contact details .Various papers required which she knows about but of course , as this is Tenerife , in 2 years tht may change!

timmylish
29-05-2012, 15:12
Yes he can claim here to or amalgamate both together.My daughter Emma has dealt with many of these so you may want to contact her to ask advice .Via my signature you will find contact details .Various papers required which she knows about but of course , as this is Tenerife , in 2 years tht may change!

Thanks for that information Casabonny. I likewise retire in less than a year having contributed into both Country,s schemes, at one time or another, so I may feel the need to speak to your Daughter later this year.

Goldenmaniac
29-05-2012, 18:03
Have a look here http://www.diana-mcglone.com/#Pens scroll down to
Will I receive a pension from each country? He will have to make the application in the last country in which he paid contributions - presumably here?? and that is done at Granadilla (for our area) you need to make an appointment by telephone prior to turning up

timmylish
29-05-2012, 22:58
Have a look here http://www.diana-mcglone.com/#Pens scroll down to He will have to make the application in the last country in which he paid contributions - presumably here?? and that is done at Granadilla (for our area) you need to make an appointment by telephone prior to turning up

Goldenmaniac (and anyone else interested), I had occasion to be up at Granadilla to-day, using the new appointment scheme and I have to say. Fantastic. Absolutely brilliant with no queues or delays whatsoever. It was faster than seeing my doctor!

Goldenmaniac
30-05-2012, 00:04
Yes the only problem is getting the guy who makes the appointments to pick up the phone :)