PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone give me directions to El Corte Ingles from south Tenerife?

ally9997
13-06-2011, 21:24
Hi guys

if anyone is on could you give me directions to corte ingles from the south
PLEASE......................................

CHEERS

ALLY XXX:eyebrows:

with cheese
13-06-2011, 21:26
Follow the signs for Santa Cruz head towards town centre and you can't miss it.

ally9997
13-06-2011, 21:28
follow the signs for santa cruz head towards town centre and you can't miss it.

mmmmm now that sounds too simple i get lost going to mercodona lol cheers ally x

Jackie
13-06-2011, 21:35
mmmmm now that sounds too simple i get lost going to mercodona lol cheers ally x

Get the bus, the bus station is right opposite it.

howard thornton
13-06-2011, 21:38

jump on the 110 bus its across from the bus station.

Tojack
13-06-2011, 21:46
As Jackie say's bus is easy.If you have to go by car park at Mc Donalds on right just before city center.Cross road on foot bear right.Look up you will see sign on side of building.10 mins walk

ally9997
13-06-2011, 22:29
thanks guys i will be driving arrrrrrr so i will take all your directions with me

thanks

ally xxxxx

imablue
13-06-2011, 22:53
there,s an underground carpark at the Plaza de España fountain..park there ..... come out and with the sea at your back walk across the right hand side of the fountain... theres a bar called the british bar ...walking away from the fountain go past the bar take the 2nd street on the left... that should lead you to "Calle El Pilar"... corte del ingles is on that said street ......

timmylish
13-06-2011, 23:01
To the O/p. Unbeknown to you, you,ve actually been told how to go there by car. Autopista to Santa Cruz. OK so far so good! (I hope). When you are nearing the city the first cut off shown AVENIDA Maritma is the one to take. Stay on this until you pass the gas terminal (smelly!), then the Auditorium (right on the front of the road) and just slowly keep on the road and then you see the beginnings of the harbour. Once you are in line look to your left and hopefully you will see the bus station. If you are not far enough along just keep going and looking across the road (to your left!) until you reach the bus station. IMMEDIATELY you reach this you are in line with el Corte Ingles. Car park below so no parking problems. Whilst you are there, if you are looking to but a tv or computer soon go into Saturn which is beside el Corte Ingles!
Happy shopping.

Chicharrera
13-06-2011, 23:57
I guess it depends which way u drive in,but if it's your 1st time how do u recognise the bus station????????
Yes the easiest way is the Avenida Maritima and almost on par to auditorium,but just a little before get in the left lane that indicates a left turn before the traffic lights and then u come to a give way,go straight over,with care....jjajjjajjajaja and then second left I think right where the Cepsa gas station is then around 100mts later to your right u have the underground parking which belongs to Corte Inglés and if u come from else where go for the Avenida 3 de Mayo and follow the sighs on your left to Corte inglés or parking and enter that way.Both are very easy when u know,but even if u don't with all our information on the forum Ithink u'll make it ok,good luck and happy shopping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ally9997
14-06-2011, 10:12
wish me luck off i go xxxx

ally x

Jackie
14-06-2011, 10:19
Good Luck lol

Added after 1 37 minutes:

Are you there yet:lol::lol:

ally9997
14-06-2011, 22:29
got there in one piece lol and got parked under the bus station and that was by accident what a place though
i will be back.....

thanks for all the help xx

ally xx

dixie4
07-07-2011, 14:17
Is it possible that someone could give the directions to El Corte Engles from the direction of the North airport?

I always seem to get lost at the bottom of that long hill on the motorway from Puerto de la Cruz to Santa Cruz.