PDA

View Full Version : rain

andysut
30-05-2012, 09:15
hi i have been looking at the 14 day weather forcast on google it is saying quite a lot of rain is expected
round about 7 june when we arrive could any one tell me if this is so please

thanks andy

nicki
30-05-2012, 09:59
hi Andy,

i think everybody on the islands would be happy with rain, but so far no rain.
if the weatherorecast give a sunwith cloud and raindrop then it usely mains that nothing is going to happen, would it turns out to be most of the time is sunny with clouds here inthere bit still very warm. i checked the forecast for 2 weeks and nothing alarming as rain , sunny with cloudy and few days no clouds,not in the north and not in the south.
but say in case it rains worst case scenario would be hour or minutes of rain not days on end.
good luck

andysut
30-05-2012, 10:20
hi nicki thanks for that it been great here would have been just my look go out there for two weeks get rain

chifleta
30-05-2012, 19:00
ohhhhh to have a bit of rain PLEASE ....... LOL

this isn't a 2 week forecast, but you could keep an eye on this link:

http://www.aemet.es/es/eltiempo/prediccion/municipios/arona-id38006

Suej
30-05-2012, 19:06
ohhhhh to have a bit of rain PLEASE ....... LOL

this isn't a 2 week forecast, but you could keep an eye on this link:

http://www.aemet.es/es/eltiempo/prediccion/municipios/arona-id38006

It looks a bit like your wish may come true chifleta! actually had a few spots this afternoon in Chayofa! Only a few spots mind!:rain:

chifleta
30-05-2012, 19:14
It looks a bit like your wish may come true chifleta! actually had a few spots this afternoon in Chayofa! Only a few spots mind!:rain:

I might have to go up on the communal roof to have a look up the hill, because i'm sweating cobs down here in Fraile, so it wouldn't surprise me in the least.... ughhh how muggy!! :hightemp:

cainaries
30-05-2012, 20:14
We are on the west side of La Palma and where we are it hasn't rained ... other than a bit of drizzle ... for over a year. Last Saturday we went over to the east side and it was pouring with rain. We wondered if it was raining in Tenerife since we couldn't see it but obviously not from your posts.

Our forecast for the current week never includes any rain drops but they are always lurking, tantalisingly, for the following week. And this never changes - so jam tomorrow but never jam today (or yesterday in contradiction of the saying).

Many years ago I was on holiday in Crete for 2 weeks at the beginning of May and it rained for most of the 2 weeks we were there to our great annoyance and we were very surprised to see people dancing in the streets and thanking the Saint of Rain (dunno who that is) but now we can understand it completely.