PDA

View Full Version : Please explain why my post was removed

Natalia69
02-06-2012, 19:51
I posted an advertisement for my Spanish classes on the Tenerife forum yesterday which was promptly removed, can anyone explain to me why please..Im just looking for a little work like everyone else who posts in the wanted section, i dont see their posts being removed.

AL JAY
02-06-2012, 20:05
I think you have to attain a certain number of posts before you can advertise Natalia, or receive or send PMs! Also personal details like phone numbers and email addresses! You can make a signature which will appear in every post but i think you need permission first!

will a
02-06-2012, 20:09
where about are you

cainaries
02-06-2012, 22:03
I'm not on Tenerife but can't help wondering what qualifications you have? Teaching qualifications? Teaching Spanish qualifications? Might be wise to include this info. Is Spanish your mother tongue? Sorry to ask this but where I am on La Palma I have met a Dutch guy who barely speaks English but who is teaching it to local Spanish kids and a Spanish guy who speaks even less English who is also teaching it to Spanish kids. So I've become a bit wary about people teaching languages. If you've got all the qualifications - please go ahead and tell us.

slodgedad
02-06-2012, 22:36
It was probably removed as an advertising thread. When you posted on the old Forum it was in reply to a thread.

Thin line, I know, but rules is rules.

nigelmercier
03-06-2012, 11:09
I think you have to attain a certain number of posts before you can advertise Natalia...

Yes, it needs to be 10 or more before you can advertise.
But if you answer all the questions here, your post count will go up :woot:

tizzywizzy
03-06-2012, 12:43
Natalia is offering Spanish lessons. Why think anything else..

One you get a few more posts Natalia you should be able to add it to your signature.

admin
03-06-2012, 21:47
The Tenerife Forum Rules are HERE (http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/showthread.php?89-Tenerife-Forum-Rules). They explain everything.

You are prompted to read them before your first post, so we assume that when you break the rules you do so knowingly, therefore you are not contacted about it.

Hopefully this answers your question and you can now go back an familiarise yourself with our terms of use. :)

Advertising :

Commercial advertising is not allowed. Commercial advertising is deemed as an advertisement for a business or product.
You may not start a thread advertising anything, commercially or non-commercially. You are welcome to reply with information about your product or service if a specific question is asked that would warrant an on topic reply.
Sending other members advertising material by unsolicited PM is considered as spamming. Members who do this may be banned permanently.