PDA

View Full Version : Other Are there any Brazilian jiujitsu gyms in Los Cristianos?

jits
03-06-2012, 07:18
Hi all . I am going to Los cristianos Tenerife in July and was wondering if anyone knows of a Brazilian Jiujitsu gym close by. I heard there was one there but can not find any about it on internet, as i would like to continue training while over. Just directions or contact number would be greThanks for any help in advance.

Harmonicaman
03-06-2012, 11:06
Hi all . I am going to Los cristianos Tenerife in July and was wondering if anyone knows of a Brazilian Jiujitsu gym close by. I heard there was one there but can not find any about it on internet, as i would like to continue training while over. Just directions or contact number would be greThanks for any help in advance.

I found this... Brazilian Jui Jitsu (http://jiujitsu-tenerife.blogspot.co.uk/)

TenerifePool
03-06-2012, 11:52

The Xtreme Fitness Gym in Las Chafiras has regular BJJ classes at least 3 times per week. The instructor, Gustavo takes his classes in English, Spanish and Portugese.

Call the gym reception on 922 736 191

Or the owner Ian on 634 344 177

s1monsg
03-06-2012, 13:58
The one you might be thinking of is under the hotel in the church square in Los Cristianos. I think he is still there. They sometimes do displays in the square. I'm assuming the style your thinking of is the slow kind of dancing and cartwheels etc. Sorry can't explain it better then that.

jits
03-06-2012, 19:17
I found this... Brazilian Jui Jitsu (http://jiujitsu-tenerife.blogspot.co.uk/)

Hey Harmonicaman
cheers i found that site too and tried to contact them but got no reply

jits
03-06-2012, 19:19
Hey TenerifePool
Thanks for reply is Las Chafiras far from Los Cristianos?

The one you might be thinking of is under the hotel in the church square in Los Cristianos. I think he is still there. They sometimes do displays in the square. I'm assuming the style your thinking of is the slow kind of dancing and cartwheels etc. Sorry can't explain it better then that.

Ok thanks s1monsg
But that sounds more like Capoera

TenerifePool
03-06-2012, 21:02
Hey TenerifePool
Thanks for reply is Las Chafiras far from Los Cristianos?

About a 10 minute drive, Las Chafiras is the first motorway exit after the airport heading towards Los Cristianos. Expect to pay about 20€ in a Taxi or the 111 bus from Los Cris will drop you at the motorway exit leaving you about a 600M walk inland.

Why not give Ian (the owner) a call. They're always delighted to welcome visitors.

jits
03-06-2012, 21:26
About a 10 minute drive, Las Chafiras is the first motorway exit after the airport heading towards Los Cristianos. Expect to pay about 20€ in a Taxi or the 111 bus from Los Cris will drop you at the motorway exit leaving you about a 600M walk inland.

Why not give Ian (the owner) a call. They're always delighted to welcome visitors.

Ok will do thanks very much for the help TenerifePool

s1monsg
04-06-2012, 00:40
Ok thanks s1monsg
But that sounds more like Capoera

Sorry, yes that's what it's called thanks. Good luck with it.

jits
04-06-2012, 02:12
Sorry, yes that's what it's called thanks. Good luck with it.

Cheers s1monsg