PDA

View Full Version : I had a great experience getting my ITV done on my car today.

terrapin
04-06-2012, 17:27
Hi went to do my ITV today and was dreading it as usual, had appointment at 9 am and was out and done by 9.30. Fantastic no queues no waiting around just straight through, it was in the Adeje office, Brilliant

woodchip68
04-06-2012, 20:32
The ITV system puts the MOT system in the same league as the NHS. LOL

KirstyJay
04-06-2012, 21:18
I have to take mine for it's first ITV at the end of this month. I'm going to the Adeje branch, so that's good to know. :) The last time I had to do an ITV was with my old banger at the Chafiras office. I always make my appointments online and have never had much of a wait.

If anyone need is, you can make your appointment online here :

http://aibs.appluscorp.com/particulares/comunitat.aspx?lang=en

It's even in English for those that can't speak Spanish, but if you don't, you'll probably need someone that does in the car with you when you go for the test, as the test itself will be done in Spanish :)

chifleta
05-06-2012, 18:03
I think since they opened the Adeje one, things are quicker.... OH took our car for the ITV yesterday, I made his appointment online for 19.15 in Chafiras (that way they wanna get home so they shuffle things through quicker).... OH got there 15 mins early (i've beaten British punctuality into him LOL), he walked into empty office... was asked "are you car owner such and such" and he said yes, he was actually home here in Fraile by 19.25..... brilliant

timmylish
05-06-2012, 23:29
I think since they opened the Adeje one, things are quicker.... OH took our car for the ITV yesterday, I made his appointment online for 19.15 in Chafiras (that way they wanna get home so they shuffle things through quicker).... OH got there 15 mins early (i've beaten British punctuality into him LOL), he walked into empty office... was asked "are you car owner such and such" and he said yes, he was actually home here in Fraile by 19.25..... brilliant

Aye, of course he wis. The bleedin banger failed on trying to blow up the tube! (The exhaust test)...

chifleta
06-06-2012, 15:06
Aye, of course he wis. The bleedin banger failed on trying to blow up the tube! (The exhaust test)...

don't get technical on me, I don't drive LOL