PDA

View Full Version : TOWIE star, Chloe Simm's fury as pilot tweets insults about her on flight to Tenerife

admin
06-06-2012, 12:04
A star of reality television series The Only Way Is Essex has complained to budget airline Ryanair after an off-duty pilot posted derogatory Twitter messages about her.

Chloe Sims, 30, was flying from Stansted to Tenerife with her seven-year-old daughter Madison last *Sunday.

But shortly before take-off, off-duty Ryanair pilot Mick Roche, a fellow passenger on the flight, began posting a series of tweets, telling his followers on the micro-blogging site: ‘Sitting beside Chloe from only Way Is Essex [sic]. I wish she would stop talking. This is going to be a long flight back to Tenerife.’

He added: ‘Someone shoot me... if I hear [the word] babez one more time.’

The messages, which have since been removed from Mr Roche’s Twitter page, triggered a series of responses from his followers. One friend, Paul Fitzpatrick, tweeted: ‘Seriously?’

He then posted a highly offensive comment suggesting that Mr Roche would sleep with Miss Sims by the end of the flight.

Mr Roche, who was wearing his Ryanair uniform and name badge, replied: ‘Nah, her kid is between us. Google her and check out her lips #trout.’

Another Twitter user, posting under the name Wendie, then asked: ‘Are her ***** as humongous as they look on TV?’ Roche replied: ‘Yeah, they are decent to be fair.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2153916/TOWIE-star-Chloe-Sims-fury-pilot-tweets-insults-flight.html#ixzz1x0g46t77

CaribeCelt
06-06-2012, 15:26
:lol:.............

warbey
06-06-2012, 20:36
Not just the Airline that is Cheep".?