PDA

View Full Version : Television BBC N. Ireland. Anyone get a signal?

seanocelt
06-06-2012, 17:50
Big Gaelic game on this Sunday, anyone know of a bar that gets the signal? Not the Claddagh, they get RTE, neeed bar that has a big dish i think. Channels high up numer 996 or so.Any help appreciated.

junglejim
06-06-2012, 19:13
I would imagine Irish Fiddler will have it Sean - they´ve got more satellite dishes on our roof than NASA!
Why don´t you give Noleen a Tinkle!:callme::crylaughing::crylaughing::crylaugh ing:

tonypub
06-06-2012, 20:28
ill check my system

primrose
06-06-2012, 21:05
Big Gaelic game on this Sunday, anyone know of a bar that gets the signal? Not the Claddagh, they get RTE, neeed bar that has a big dish i think. Channels high up numer 996 or so.Any help appreciated.

Channel 973.We get TV through the complex and it is a perfect picture so don't think you will have a problem finding a bar that will have the Match.

no.job.2.small
06-06-2012, 21:10
Just checked on mine at home, its listed on channel 992 BBC2 NI, coverage starts at 3.35pm Armagh v Tyrone that the one your looking for ? I pick it up on a 3 metre dish but cant help about which bars have it on, The Pub will probably be able to get it. Clashes with Euro 2012 tho, Spain v Italy !

CaribeCelt
06-06-2012, 21:15
Sean I would say the Irish Fiddler will show it...I've watched meaningless national league games in there.
And I take it the pretty little girl from Omagh is looking for Tyrone v Armagh?...Well RTE are showing it too after the Cork v Kerry game so you'll get it in most Irish bars I would think.

seanocelt
07-06-2012, 00:03
indeed herself wants to see Tyrone v the enemy! Will call the Fiddler. Good to know folks picking up signal at home though i know bars that have tried and cannot. thanks y'all.,