PDA

View Full Version : Aircon Problems

davidj
07-06-2012, 18:32
I have just been in Tenerife for 10 days and have been attempting to sort out my aircon without any success.
The system was bought from Masters Chafiras about 3 yrs ago but their after sales are pretty bad to say the least. The name on the system is refrigeration Del Teide with a contat number but after getting a Spanish person to contact them with my details nobody got back in touch.We are over again in late July so need to sort it then for certain.The problem appears to be just the on/off button on the remote,it is very erratic,all other buttons seem o.k. and its definitely not the batteries,also its has no manual control.
Any suggestions much appreciated!!!

tonypub
07-06-2012, 19:35
I have just been in Tenerife for 10 days and have been attempting to sort out my aircon without any success.
The system was bought from Masters Chafiras about 3 yrs ago but their after sales are pretty bad to say the least. The name on the system is refrigeration Del Teide with a contat number but after getting a Spanish person to contact them with my details nobody got back in touch.We are over again in late July so need to sort it then for certain.The problem appears to be just the on/off button on the remote,it is very erratic,all other buttons seem o.k. and its definitely not the batteries,also its has no manual control.
Any suggestions much appreciated!!!get a replacement remote.the on/off is the most used button.i had same problem so i replaced the remote.im guessing after 3 years you wont be covered by any warranty

In The Sun
07-06-2012, 19:35
Amazon.uk sell a Universal remote control for a/c unit
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Universal-Air-Conditioner-Remote-Control/dp/B004GH6V7Y/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1339094036&sr=8-1