PDA

View Full Version : Is Bollie still the compere at Harveys on the El Mirador strip?

Carol55
07-06-2012, 22:22
Does anyone know if "Bollie" is still the compere at Harveys on the El Mirador strip?

Loaded
07-06-2012, 23:15
I think he sure is

Carol55
08-06-2012, 08:24
I think he sure is

Thanks for replying, I have always felt that Bollie makes anywhere that he has worked a lively place and he can belt out a good song.:)

Ecky Thump
06-10-2014, 13:44
Does anyone know where Bollie is now working?

The last time I saw him was after he left The Shambles went to Harvey's and then onto to Micky's

He certainly liked the El Mirador Strip!:D

Oh, and he got himself barred from this forum.:dontknow:

lynno52
06-10-2014, 14:41
Hi. I was in LC in August and Bollie was then at Shambles on Weds, Sat and Sun. Don't know if he also is at Harvey's the other nights?

Ecky Thump
06-10-2014, 14:59
Hi. I was in LC in August and Bollie was then at Shambles on Weds, Sat and Sun. Don't know if he also is at Harvey's the other nights?

That's good news as he left the Shambles about two years ago.???

lynno52
06-10-2014, 15:03
Hope he is still there when I am back on 17th Oct

Ecky Thump
06-10-2014, 15:16
Hope he is still there when I am back on 17th Oct

We are out on the 24th for four weeks and the Shambles is ideal for the last couple of drinks before stumbling through the gates into El Mirador to the apartment.:devil2:

lynno52
06-10-2014, 15:40
I will be leaving the day you arrive. I agree with you, a good stop on the way home. I just have to go a little further on near the Parque Margarita restaurant.
Bollie is one of the best 'comperes' I have seen for a while and I missed him.

Ecky Thump
06-10-2014, 16:01
I will be leaving the day you arrive. I agree with you, a good stop on the way home. I just have to go a little further on near the Parque Margarita restaurant.
Bollie is one of the best 'comperes' I have seen for a while and I missed him.

My wife has just found Bollie on Facebook, so she is trying to find out for sure if he is still there, I will post it ASAP.:)

lynno52
06-10-2014, 17:36
Thank you Ecky.

marbro8
06-10-2014, 18:16
Does anyone know where Bollie is now working?

The last time I saw him was after he left The Shambles went to Harvey's and then onto to Micky's

He certainly liked the El Mirador Strip!:D

Oh, and he got himself barred from this forum.:dontknow:have we seen him eric? i remember doing a song in either shambles or harvey's? and i think the guy was bald?,anyway i did blue spanish eyes by al martino and got the key change wrong in the middle,i sang it perfectly except for that one second and all he did for the remainder of the night in between song was play that little bit:laugh:,i didn't go in again for fear of him playing it again:laugh:

Ecky Thump
06-10-2014, 18:22
have we seen him eric? i remember doing a song in either shambles or harvey's? and i think the guy was bald?,anyway i did blue spanish eyes by al martino and got the key change wrong in the middle,i sang it perfectly except for that one second and all he did for the remainder of the night in between song was play that little bit:laugh:,i didn't go in again for fear of him playing it again:laugh:

I'm not sure if it would have been Bollie or not, but he did shave his napper, when he was the DJ at Micky's he used to stand in the road and sing, at that time he was certainly a crowd puller.

Bollie's main claim to fame was that he appeared on "Britain's Got Talent".:)

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

The wife has just heard on FB that Bollie has returned to the Shambles Bar, so I will probably have a few visits there and as marbro8 knows, it's not far to carry Carol home!:devil2:

Ecky Thump
12-11-2014, 22:06
Harvey's has been closed for the last 3 or 4 days, the normal Tenerife jungle drums have come with the normal tripe - Tax evasion, Drugs raid, Gone bankrupt, Run off with a sexy waitress. Me, I reckon no one knows!!

Andy0210
12-11-2014, 23:00
Harvey's has been closed for the last 3 or 4 days, the normal Tenerife jungle drums have come with the normal tripe - Tax evasion, Drugs raid, Gone bankrupt, Run off with a sexy waitress. Me, I reckon no one knows!!

Sorry to pee on everyones over imaginitive bonfire but its a paperwork issue with the town hall and should be sorted and re-open shortly, and thatīs not Tenerife Tattle thats straight from the horses / owners mouth.

Ecky Thump
13-11-2014, 14:46
I've just passed Harvey's and there is a police notice on the door, but as Andy says, it's most probably a paper work issue.