PDA

View Full Version : Forum upgrade planned for 23:30pm Friday 8th June 2012

admin
08-06-2012, 23:01
Hi all.

I will be upgrading the forum in about half an hour to the latest software update. I would normally wait a while as the last upgrade was quite recent, however the latest upgrade to be released actually includes a few of our addons in the core software now, which means I will be able to remove the addons, and hopefully this will make the forum more stable.

As always, there is always the possibility that some of the addons may cease to function, but the benefits outweigh the risks in this case.

So in about half an hour I will put the forum into maintenance mode and start the update. Hopefully it will not take longer than 5 or 10 mins, so you can use the time to talk to your partner or make a cup of tea. :D

I will post here just before I start the update, and also once it's over, so if you want to be notified, please subscribe to this thread (http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/subscription.php?do=addsubscription&t=17205). :)

admin
08-06-2012, 23:53
Forum being switched off now :)

admin
09-06-2012, 00:04
Back online :)

mike in chayofa
25-06-2012, 11:56
I have just received an email about this - it took 16 days to reach me :(

Malteser Monkey
25-06-2012, 12:02
and we still ain't found the dungeon:whistle:

Suej
25-06-2012, 12:13
and we still ain't found the dungeon:whistle:

All that food gone to waste!:( and I think you left a cake in the oven!

Malteser Monkey
25-06-2012, 12:23
it was the half a glass of tinto that worries me more:eek:

Santiago
25-06-2012, 16:13
Sorry, but I disposed of it all including the half glass of tinto - very nice! No buns in the oven and I emptied the fridge and turned it off. Had to exit via the coal hole as the door appears to be jammed!

So, what has happened to the Dungeon? I have asked lots of times on different threads but no one wants to help. I wonder if it was renamed to "The Vault", say, whether it would then appear on Today's Posts? Maybe someone could tell us!

Suej
25-06-2012, 16:17
Sorry, but I disposed of it all including the half glass of tinto - very nice! No buns in the oven and I emptied the fridge and turned it off. Had to exit via the coal hole as the door appears to be jammed!

So, what has happened to the Dungeon? I have asked lots of times on different threads but no one wants to help. I wonder if it was renamed to "The Vault", say, whether it would then appear on Today's Posts? Maybe someone could tell us!

You didn't notice if Cainaries was there did you Santi? she also has mysteriously disappeared???

Malteser Monkey
25-06-2012, 20:40
She'd eaten the buns and b@@@@gd off

:D

cainaries
25-06-2012, 22:10
I shall tell you something spooky. I was just writing a line in my defence when my computer shut right down. There are mysterious forces loose on this Forum. I didn't eat ALL the buns, peeps. I'm trying to weight..watch. Should we hijack all the threads until we get our Dungeon back or shall we just start ... The Vault? I like that idea, Santi ... it's your idea so would you like to do it?

Santiago
25-06-2012, 22:25
I shall tell you something spooky. I was just writing a line in my defence when my computer shut right down. There are mysterious forces loose on this Forum. I didn't eat ALL the buns, peeps. I'm trying to weight..watch. Should we hijack all the threads until we get our Dungeon back or shall we just start ... The Vault? I like that idea, Santi ... it's your idea so would you like to do it?

No, 'cos I am really a Dungeon newbie. You do it, cainaries, 'cos you have the skills to attract the attention of the right people!!

:c2:

cainaries
25-06-2012, 22:29
No, 'cos I am really a Dungeon newbie. You do it, cainaries, 'cos you have the skills to attract the attention of the right people!!

:c2:

Ahh, gawn, that's not true at alllllll. On that basis Suej should do it .... but I'm getting impatient with this today .... so .... here goes ....

slodgedad
26-06-2012, 01:54
The new thread is up and running and as this thread is old news I might as well close it.