PDA

View Full Version : Mobile Phones What PAYG SIM card do people recommend for calls and data in Tenerife?

Gazajlill
09-06-2012, 16:35
Hi

Anyone recommend a good payg sim over here,im on delphin 350 with orange which is ok for all data which i need but expensive for calls ,basically i would like an all u can eat data with good call rates to mobiles here and the odd text sent and received from the uk or would a contract be better??

Thanks for your help

KirstyJay
14-07-2012, 12:43
Hi

Anyone recommend a good payg sim over here,im on delphin 350 with orange which is ok for all data which i need but expensive for calls ,basically i would like an all u can eat data with good call rates to mobiles here and the odd text sent and received from the uk or would a contract be better??

Thanks for your help

There have been many threads on this topic. Have a look at the search facility (http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/search.php?query=PAYG&exactname=1&titleonly=1&searchdate=0&beforeafter=after&contenttypeid=1&type[]=1&sortby=relevance&order=descending&sortorder=desc&saveprefs=1&searchthreadid=0&type[]=1) ;)