PDA

View Full Version : Restaurants Martini Restaurant, Faņabe, Tenerife

i love the beach
10-06-2012, 01:14
Not sure if this restaurant is new or had just had a refurb, food was excellent, staff great & champagne sangria was lovely !

Well worth a visit !

Angusjim
11-10-2014, 10:10
Have not been here for a while but we do intend going this trip anyone been in recently or to the one up beside the Moonlight . We enjoyed food & staff last time

i love the beach
11-10-2014, 11:35
We went to Martini at Moonlight Bar in August, food and staff as good as Fanabe Martini but sea view made it perfect ! Hope to go back next month on our next visit.

Angusjim
12-10-2014, 07:48
We went to Martini at Moonlight Bar in August, food and staff as good as Fanabe Martini but sea view made it perfect ! Hope to go back next month on our next visit.

We were thinking of giving of trying the one at the Moonlight and on your recommendation we will now defo try it out:yum:. Only thing that puts you off is the state of the surrounding property / area it badly needs a lot of money spent to revitalize the whole area its a bit of tip

Angusjim
10-01-2015, 14:36
Went here one night and once again very very good. great food and great service:tiphat:

Angusjim
06-11-2015, 14:09
We visited the Martini Restaurant on The El Mirador Strip Los Cristianos very good just as we have experienced in the others Martini's we have visited

macdonald5
06-11-2015, 14:37
We ate twice last month in Martinis at Puerto Colon
First evening food was excellent but very slow service ,so much so waiter gave us a 10 percent discount ticket for future visits
Next evening food again very good but big issue with electricity ...it went off 34 times during our evening !!
They defo must upgrade power !! Chefs are on a hiding to nothing with poor power

marbro8
06-11-2015, 18:10
they seem to have sprung up all over the place. like AJ said the one on el mirador strip used to be la vida i think? and there is one in the new shopping centre siam mall. they had a good looking 3 course menu for under €10

tfs1
06-11-2015, 18:40
they seem to have sprung up all over the place. like AJ said the one on el mirador strip used to be la vida i think? and there is one in the new shopping centre siam mall. they had a good looking 3 course menu for under €10

A couple we know went to the El Mirador one recently and found the service to be slow, portion sizes small and anything off the menu expensive should you pass on the 3 course option.

just saying, dont shoot the messenger !

Angusjim
06-11-2015, 19:38
A couple we know went to the El Mirador one recently and found the service to be slow, portion sizes small and anything off the menu expensive should you pass on the 3 course option.

just saying, dont shoot the messenger !

I can only report my personal findings just saying like:tiphat: was your friend from Yorkshire :lol:

tfs1
07-11-2015, 09:38
I can only report my personal findings just saying like:tiphat: was your friend from Yorkshire :lol:

Ex southerner now resident in the Midlands. No comment (before I get into trouble !)