PDA

View Full Version : Where can I get Teeth Whitening mouth trays in Tenerife?

magicsponge
10-06-2012, 13:47
Guys Looking for help !!!I arrived on the Island on Friday and I require some teeth whitening gum trays as I require to wear them each day.i don't mind if they are basic off the shelf producy or if a dentist can mould them and turn them around ASAP?

Yeh I forgot to bring mine

Thanks Guys The Magic Sponge

Suej
10-06-2012, 14:02
Guys Looking for help !!!I arrived on the Island on Friday and I require some teeth whitening gum trays as I require to wear them each day.i don't mind if they are basic off the shelf producy or if a dentist can mould them and turn them around ASAP?

Yeh I forgot to bring mine

Thanks Guys The Magic Sponge

I think you can buy the gel to make your own tray in the Pharmarcias here! if not take your tray and see if they have something similar. Failing that you can try here http://www.smilepartner.fr/clinique-dentaire-espagne.html they are in Adeji and have their own Labs next door, don't think it will be cheap though!

magicsponge
10-06-2012, 17:03
Great that dentist is only 5 mins from me.
Magic sponge

magicsponge
12-06-2012, 07:47
Hi guys dentist unable to do them in a hurry I have tried all the chemists locally so I am now looking to see if anyone knows if anywhere sells the general tooth whitening kits that come with the basic little rubber mouth guard

Magic Sponge

Suej
12-06-2012, 10:07
Hi guys dentist unable to do them in a hurry I have tried all the chemists locally so I am now looking to see if anyone knows if anywhere sells the general tooth whitening kits that come with the basic little rubber mouth guard

Magic Sponge

The biggest Pharmarcia that I know of locally is the one in San Telmo on the corner (top of the road leading down into the Port car parks) in Los Cris. Apart from Dentists Pharmarcias are the only places likely to sell this item or the full whitening kits.

chelseamassive
12-06-2012, 10:36
Have you tried the crest supreme whitestrips available on e bay ?

magicsponge
12-06-2012, 11:44
Thanks for all replies I shall try there.I only require the trays as my dog ate my custom mouth trays the night before I left for here... Now don't laugh that is true
Magic Sponge

Suej
12-06-2012, 12:13
And very handsome he is too!!!:eyebrows:

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -