PDA

View Full Version : Vacancy Sales person required

alex.sibianu
10-06-2012, 23:38
Hello,

I am looking to promote my business here on the island. (what is my business you might ask)
I develop website and web applications. All my projects can be custom made or picked from a gallery of templates.

This job is commissioned based between 20-30%
The minimum price of a project is 250euro --> 50euro commission for you (20%)
If a project will be rated between 500-1000euro --> 125-250euro commission for you (25%
All projects that exceed 1000euro --> 30% commission
(all commissions will be payed after i receive a partial or full payment)

I will provide a manual for this job, with all the projects i did, all the features i could implement and answers to most of your questions or a customers question.
This manual will be written in English.

This being said, i am looking for anyone interested in doing this job.
The ideal person for this job should know Spanish, English and have some knowledge about computers and the online world.

Please PM me with what you consider relevant and i will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Alex

alex.sibianu
11-06-2012, 13:09
Someone changed the title of this topic.

I am not looking for a web developer, i am looking for someone to promote my business(web development)

Tracey Jayne
14-06-2012, 12:31
Hi Alex,

How much do you charge to set up a website from scratch and can you set up multi language sites?

Please contact me via PM if you are interested.

alex.sibianu
14-06-2012, 13:15
Hello Tracey,

PM sent

Alex

alex.sibianu
30-06-2012, 13:55
Still looking for someone ....

Simon.Blowers
07-07-2012, 03:01
I'll promote it. My brother lives in Adeje, San Eugenio and i've been looking for a job out there to warrant moving out. If you believe there's a genuine income to be earned from working for you then i'm more than interested!

alex.sibianu
08-07-2012, 17:03
I'll promote it. My brother lives in Adeje, San Eugenio and i've been looking for a job out there to warrant moving out. If you believe there's a genuine income to be earned from working for you then i'm more than interested!

PM sent

Thank you for your interest