PDA

View Full Version : Other Does anyone know Anita who rents on Dinastia?

boredinscotland
11-06-2012, 11:15
Is there a person called Anita on here who rents on Dinastia,,,,my daughter would like her £150 deposit back from over 4 weeks ago and is sick of the excuses,she left it in perfect condition and returned keys before she left Tenerife. Do the decent thing and if this embarrasses you this is what you deserve

9PLUS
11-06-2012, 14:40
This is a common problem with these cowboy/girl outfits so just tell her if she doesn't give you it back you will denounce her for illegal short holiday letting on an residencial complex

wobble

x

golf birdie
11-06-2012, 15:05
This is a common problem with these cowboy/girl outfits so just tell her if she doesn't give you it back you will denounce her for illegal short holiday letting on an residencial complex

wobble

x

Well I've never heard of it happening to anyone.

curlytop
11-06-2012, 16:33
Is there a person called Anita on here who rents on Dinastia,,,,my daughter would like her £150 deposit back from over 4 weeks ago and is sick of the excuses,she left it in perfect condition and returned keys before she left Tenerife. Do the decent thing and if this embarrasses you this is what you deserve

I had an incident but mine was with someone called Anni, (German girl) who works or worked for Travel Canarias.

Someone in Germany she knew was interested in a long let a year in advance of travelling. I asked for a non refundable deposit several times and then all of a sudden the booking was cancelled due to ill health (apparently). I spoke to her to say that I still wanted the deposit monies and after this she stopped answering her phone.

Recently I had a call about the same apartment from a man who claimed he had seen it advertised on lamp posts. This wasn't true but I managed to get the truth from him eventually - Anni had given him my mobile number. I couldn't believe the cheek of her and told him what he could tell Anni!
People over here never cease to amaze me and I hope that Anni and Anita not only get to read this but get a nice dose of not so nice Karma in return.

PS. Are you sure she was called Anita? Maybe it's Anni really and by stealing people's deposits that's why she can afford to drive round posing in a nice shiny BMW!!!

This type of thing makes my blood boil - good luck with it! :angry:

boredinscotland
11-06-2012, 18:27
She advertises/d on holidaylettings under a different name( I only found out) if nothing in next couple of days I will make a booking in same apartment, then she can keep my deposit too after I trash it,,what goes around comes around

curlytop
11-06-2012, 19:28
Detective boredinscotland I have pm'd you :copper:

beekay
11-06-2012, 19:34
She advertises/d on holidaylettings under a different name( I only found out) if nothing in next couple of days I will make a booking in same apartment, then she can keep my deposit too after I trash it,,what goes around comes around

Nah, I wouldn't do that boredinscotland. Two wrongs don't make a right !!

Take the advice from 9Plus and go about getting the money back legally.

cainaries
11-06-2012, 20:05

You could try writing an absolutely dreadful review and posting it on their website along with Tripadvisor who owns HL.

fixer
11-06-2012, 20:16
Tell you what Jim if we all make a enquiry if she get 100 enquires and we all tell her to give the money back or we report her do you think it would work. http://www.holidaylettings.co.uk/rentals/los-cristianos/37362celena & jeremy give the money back these people know its illegal as there no contact info ect on the ad and false name!

9PLUS
11-06-2012, 20:45
Well I've never heard of it happening to anyone.

You've never heard of owners or agents not returning deposits?

delderek
11-06-2012, 21:12
Tell you what Jim if we all make a enquiry if she get 100 enquires and we all tell her to give the money back or we report her do you think it would work. David http://www.holidaylettings.co.uk/rentals/los-cristianos/37362celena & jeremy give the money back these people know its illegal as there no contact info ect on the ad and false name!

Sherlock Holmes would be proud of your detective work.:c2:

penelope pitstop
11-06-2012, 21:25
Great idea to post a bad review on as many websites that feature her ad. This may shame her into repaying & also hopefully put people booking through her!

fixer
11-06-2012, 21:46
Sherlock Holmes would be proud of your detective work.:c2:
Just wait and see what happens now! Sherlock

penelope pitstop
11-06-2012, 22:01
Watch this space........................

curlytop
11-06-2012, 23:13
:witch4: hunt!

penelope pitstop
12-06-2012, 08:34
Very much so & quite rightly!

boredinscotland
12-06-2012, 11:12
Good work David,,,my daughter won't give me details of this person so I thought I would see if anyone knew her on here,,,,,I do not want anyone contacting this apartment until I can confirm anything please. As far as I know apartment is advertised under a different name but money is paid to ;Anita:
A review will be left accordinaly and maybe a visit by myself,, This incident is not the way renters should do business,,,,thats why good ones are booked up as much

Added after 27 minutes:

Just had phone call from my daughter the apartment Fixer found is the one and 'Anita' is promising her money to be paid today after a few emails from people( thanks whoever you are) this chancer will do this to someone else and if they are reading this I will not rule out Denouncing you or trashing your apartment, I am a good friend and a bad enemy, you have a lovely apartment and if I were you would sell as you are shiit at the renting game,,,,lo que pasa viene

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

My Daughter has had her deposit finally paid back thanks to this forum,,,the people who sent emails to chancer thanks, you know who you are. How do I go about Denouncing this person?

penelope pitstop
12-06-2012, 13:12
Wonderful news, it certainly pays to post on here when you need help.
PLEASE now put reviews on as many websites as you can as it will hopefully stop people like 'Anita' from conning more innocent people.

I think the website this apartment was advertised on should also be made aware of the wording of the ad. where 'Anita' only gives her first name & no other details, so the only way to contact her is filling in the enquiry form on the website. They may stop her advertising in this way.

Thanks again for bringing this to the attention of the forum.

fixer
12-06-2012, 14:53
Jim told you to watch this space i treat people right Just as you do hate when someone trys to rip offsomeone i know off. David

curlytop
12-06-2012, 15:02
Fixed by Fixer :respect:

Malteser Monkey
12-06-2012, 15:31
Fixed by Fixer :respect:

:c2:

No Messing with THE FIXER:D

fixer
12-06-2012, 15:43
All i really did was send Anita the link to here advised her to look i know Jim would help me if i needed so a little research i was not long in finding her and if your still reading Anita or who ever you are treat people right and it pays off in the end .

lancslad
12-06-2012, 17:34
Result.well done

fixer
12-06-2012, 17:57
Just to say someone has been on my online booking and made a booking here it is maybe someone trying to get me back just so they know all bookings are put through my onsite agent all taxes payed in tenerife and the uk and apartment tourist board registered look at the name!
starting morning of : 24 Sep 2012
Earliest arrival time:
3PM
Latest departure time:
10AM
Booked by:

Mr. dfgdfgdfg dfgdfgdfg

Party Details:

dfsdf ssdfsdf
sfsdf dfsdffd

TOTO 99
12-06-2012, 18:08
Just tell them to fffffffff offffff :lol:

helhod
12-06-2012, 18:27
Glad you got your Money back x

9PLUS
12-06-2012, 18:34
Never cross Boringinwales shes a proper wild one that lass

x

penelope pitstop
12-06-2012, 21:50
It was actually me who said 'watch this space' in post 14.