PDA

View Full Version : Animal Chat Teddy Our New Exotic Shorthair

claireashp
11-06-2012, 13:39
Would just like to thank both Sharon and Shirley for all their help with Teddy!

He has settled in very well, and very much loved by everyone in the house. He is soooo affectionate and well balanced. Will be posting some pictures soon.

If anyone is thinking of getting a cat. I would suggest first go to Sharon at the Cats Welfare.

Claire

Cat Woman
12-06-2012, 22:10
Thank you Claire you are very welcome!
If anyone wants to give a home to a rescue kitten, I have a lovely selection, different colours, long and short hair, all between 5 and 8 weeks old. :hellokitty: I am homing between 2 and 3 a week. But theres always lots more coming in waiting for homes. Two kittens in particular are so lovely, Ive called them Ying and Yang, they are brother and sister, she is pure white with a black tail and a black line on her head, he is black with bits of white on. When they are sleeping together they look like one cat! They are extremely affectionate and playful and love people. They need a home together. If you would like to see Ying and Yang or any of the other beautiful, adorable cute kittens, please let me know. Thanks. xx

Pets@Home
13-06-2012, 22:12
Thank you Claire you are very welcome!
If anyone wants to give a home to a rescue kitten, I have a lovely selection, different colours, long and short hair, all between 5 and 8 weeks old. :hellokitty: I am homing between 2 and 3 a week. But theres always lots more coming in waiting for homes. Two kittens in particular are so lovely, Ive called them Ying and Yang, they are brother and sister, she is pure white with a black tail and a black line on her head, he is black with bits of white on. When they are sleeping together they look like one cat! They are extremely affectionate and playful and love people. They need a home together. If you would like to see Ying and Yang or any of the other beautiful, adorable cute kittens, please let me know. Thanks. xx

Hi Claire so glad he is settled he is the purrrrrrfect cat for you. As I said if u need a holiday or any time out, ring or p/m me and will pick him up, as u know he is use to us now. Cant wait to see pics of him in his new home. Sharon lives round the corner from u, just give her a ring and she will collect him from u, get all his passport needs done, and deliver back to you later.

As for "Ying and Yang" they are with PETS@HOME as of today for rehoming. Will be posting pics of these wonderful kittens soon. If u want to take a look yr welcome or we can come to u with them, and u can see them. Would like to rehome together, as Ying and Yang need to stay together, cant have Ying without her Yang, and cant have Yang without his Ying. Brother and Sister ....... lol x