PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know of a mobile yoga instructor that will do home visits in Tenerife?

JC24
12-06-2012, 10:00
Anybody know of a yoga instructor who will give private classes at your house?
Thanks

KirstyJay
14-07-2012, 12:37
Anybody know of a yoga instructor who will give private classes at your house?
ThanksShe's not a yoga instructor, but she'll probably know of one... contact Daniela at www.5-elemente.org. :)

Yoga Vibe
18-11-2013, 23:21
Yoga Vibe Tenerife Update
I teach Yoga (&a blend of #yoga & #pilates) through modification so complete beginners and more advanced students can reap the benefits of the practice regardless of level of fitness&flexibility, which of course will develop with practice.
Yoga has endless benefits, strengthening immune system, detoxing & re-nourishing the body, strengthening bones avoiding osteoporosis, re-stabilising the metabolism to name but a few, however my ultimate favourite benefit is the mind space &stress relief you get from the mat.
The group timetable is listed below, *special offer* for 1st class & option to save with a BONO of 6 classes for 40euros (to be used within 8 wks)
I provide mats for classes (except the beach class). (Unless you wish to purchase yours own I sell at €15)
Any questions at all please don't hesitate to contact me.
Namaste,
Emily x
….
* Monday;
10.30am *Yoga Vibe/Yogalates* Venue: tbc
12.15pm *Yoga Vibe* Venue: Krav Maga, Island Vllage (San Eugenio)
5.15pm *Chilled Yoga* Venue: Plantacion Refugio Retreat (Armeņime)
* Tuesday;
11.45am *Gentle Yoga* Venue: Let's Dance (Callao Salvaje)
7.30pm *Yoga Vibe* Venue: Polercise (San Eugenio)
* Wednesday;
12.30pm *Power Yoga* Venue: Krav Maga, Island Vllage (San Eugenio)
7.15pm *Yoga Vibe* Venue: Enhance Fitness, Reveron Apartments (Los Cristianos)
* Sunday:
5.30pm *Sunset Yoga* Venue: beach decking (La Caleta, next to H10 Costa Adeje P.)
****Private group & one to one classes also available throughout South Tenerife****
*****Residents discount for private classes to personalise & deepen your practice*****
#Yoga Vibe #Tenerife