PDA

View Full Version : Relocation Moving to Tenerife part time. Advice needed about where to live in the south

Clint
12-06-2012, 15:39
Hi. I'm Clint.
I am looking at moving to Tenerife 3 weeks or so of every month so i can still run my business back in the UK
Can anyone advise me which areas are decent rents and nice accomodation but not too far away from PDLA and Los Christianos?
Also if i wish to run a little business in Tenerife (so i dont get bored) do i have to rent in a residential complex or can i do this from lets say a more holiday type complex with a nice pool area etc ?
How the hell do you upload pictures to your profile ? ???
Thanks in advance, Clint.

9PLUS
12-06-2012, 16:54
Welcome to the forum of forums Clint.....................................Dear

You have one of those names you don't write in capitals

cheers

x

ladygege
12-06-2012, 17:00
Hi Cllint
I did a similar thing, I moved my job to Tenerife and worked 3 weeks there, 1 week back in the UK. Unfortunately I'm back in the UK now due to the recession but I still have a job so I'm not complaining.
I lived in the Los Gigantes area as I found it less touristy than Las Americas but still only 30 minutes away if I wanted shops, nightclubs, etc but really that is down to personal preference.
Private message me if you want any tips or help and I'll point you in the right direction.
Cheers
G

Clint
12-06-2012, 23:12
Thank for reminding me (NOT) lol, but i was tempted to anyway :eyebrows:

AL JAY
13-06-2012, 01:28
Welcome to the forum Clint! You can stay anywhere you like whether it be a tourist complex or residencial :sunburn::wine::trink2: I prefer the area of Centro PDLA around the Patch area and would pick Parque Santiago 1 or 2 for a long let! Best of luck to you!

here's a pic of PS2...http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=Nic&sa=X&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&biw=1366&bih=645&tbm=isch&prmd=imvns&tbnid=kNXx0Oh5L_GnjM:&imgrefurl=http://tenerifepropertygroup.com/listings/duplex-apartment-for-sale-parque-santiago-2-playa-de-las-americas-tenerife/&docid=EOFi68vyFqOuWM&imgurl=http://tenerifepropertygroup.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Parque-Santiago-2-2.gif&w=640&h=480&ei=x9_XT7afF5DY8gPWhtm5Aw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=539&vpy=338&dur=10068&hovh=194&hovw=259&tx=99&ty=214&sig=114284121118852267883&page=1&tbnh=139&tbnw=166&start=0&ndsp=18&ved=1t:429,r:14,s:0,i:116

universal
13-06-2012, 17:49

cheers

x

I met a guy who named his first born that - then had it tattooed on his chest - in capitals.
Not a wise move!

chifleta
13-06-2012, 21:20

cheers

x

c*ñooooo........... that made me cackle :rofl::witch3:

curlytop
13-06-2012, 21:58
CLINT :whistle: is this a joke Mr. Eastwood?

carolethatch
14-06-2012, 15:35
If you are flying home so often, you need to stay in Los Cristianos as it is cheaper to get back and fore to the airport by local bus. Long let in a residential complex is allowed, and there are quite a few on the market now, due to "illegal renting" putting holiday letting in the past.

murph
14-06-2012, 18:46
I met a guy who named his first born that - then had it tattooed on his chest - in capitals.
Not a wise move!

I know a few fellas who it would look good on!!

Clint
09-07-2012, 01:14
Hi everyone, thank you for ur input so far. the update is this :- we were in tenerife until the 3rd of july in los christianos on hols, but i have now booked flights out there on the 13th of this month for two weeks we are hoping to find a place to rent before we fly out so we can go straight from the airport to the apartment already paid for online through a real estate agent over there, does anyone know of any decent honest real estate agents that deal with south tenerife, we know of a few online but it would just be nice if you guys could recommend any that have anything cheap but reasonable as a bolt hold, long term only, thanks everyone :)

slodgedad
09-07-2012, 02:01
Why not advertise your requirements in the 'Accommodation (http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/forumdisplay.php?32-Tenerife-Property-amp-Accommodation)' section?

tenerifemummy
07-05-2013, 12:17
Hiya,

We used tenerife Island rentals, Sonya & Sue are lovely and very helpful x