PDA

View Full Version : Vacancy Live-in Au Pair required in south Tenerife. Minimum 6 months

londonjimmy
13-06-2012, 02:46
Au Pair required for a busy, active and young British/Australian family based in Las Chafiras. Our children are 3 year old (girl) and 14 months old (boy) who have both had a nanny previously in the UK. Our litle girl is heading to school in September so from then on it would mostly be our son who will attend some day time classes too.

Around 3/4 days per week, occassional evening or weekend. We are quite flexible but would need you to be too as we run three seperate businesses and often get interrupted. October-Dec is particularly busy for us.

We like to go to the beach often, bbq's in the mountains and eat out. We would like you to be very much part of the family. Initially for 6 months till January although looking at longer term.

We would provide:
Top floor bedroom with private balcony
All food etc
WIFI and Laptop
Weekly payment

Our complex has 3 swimming pools and local amenities including gym's and shopping nearby.

Ideally if you have a natural bond with kids and could come live with us soon we would like to hear from you. Spanish and your own car is a plus but not essential, although preference for driver. No smokers.

Travel to London/Europe likely.

If you are interested and can start soon-ish, please PM me for my email address and then send us details about yourself, what you plan to do, why your interested and a recent photograph.

Many Thanks
James

MummyJ
14-06-2012, 17:32
have u contacted lisa at http://www.facebook.com/tenerife.childcare oir http://www.facebook.com/groups/231591586862175/

Treble99
14-06-2012, 17:49
Our complex has 3 swimming pools

Jimmy, sorry mate. I would have applied for the position and would have been an ace nanny but, I would need the choice of 4 pools to swim in.

So unfortunately, you just don't have enough pools for me!

:spin:

liivalaia
14-06-2012, 19:04
PM sent, waiting for answer and e-mail address to send picture

slodgedad
14-06-2012, 21:22
This is a serious job offer.

Can we keep the silly comments away, please.

Plenty of chat threads to go at..:doh:

bridie321
17-06-2012, 23:24
Hi James,

I am interested in the position you are advertising. I am a 46 year old female with 3 grown up children and five grand children.
I am available to start at any time. I live in the uk at present and hold a Uk driving licence.
I Look forward to hearing from you.

regards
Michelle

IDealMoments
02-07-2012, 13:32
Hello Jimmy, PM sent.

Best regards.

londonjimmy
18-07-2012, 00:51
This position is still available due to last minute change of country/summer plans for our selected Au Pair.

If you are interested please contact me asap.

Many Thanks.

IDealMoments
18-07-2012, 15:14
Hey Jimmy, PM sent with contacts, you already have some of my info & I am available to meet you whenever after you contact me. A phone call is the best. Waiting...
Best regards.
Ivan.

Jyorkie
19-07-2012, 21:08
Hi
Seen advert for post of nanny has it been taken yet
Regards J

emilyjane
09-08-2012, 12:05
hello there i am emily 23 from England i very interested in your position for au pair i can start in september. i have worked in Italy and Austria as au pair before. my email is removed - please use the PM system please reply if you would like more info.

Regards,
Emily

rustybucket
31-08-2012, 16:50
I hope the job is still available.
I have semt you a PM.
I have looked after children in both the UK and also here in Tenerife.

Hope to hear from you soon