PDA

View Full Version : Property For Sale 1 bed apartment in Los Cristianos, Tenerife

Balcony
13-06-2012, 09:56
We are selling our apartment in the Oasis del Sur area of Los Cristianos. This is a good time to buy as prices are low. Price is negotiable and subject to change until terms agreed and a deposit is paid.

The apartment comes with full inventory of furniture and furnishings. The apartment been looked after and bath, kitchen and balcony doors have all been replaced. It's an ideal low-maintenance apartment, particularly if you are a non-resident.

Even if you are not looking for an apartment, perhaps you know someone who is and should you introduce someone who completes purchase we will show our financial appreciation, unless that same person also views via an agent.

Currently we have not placed the apartment with an agent, but expect to do this next month.

If interested please message us via the Contact page at http://www.diamantes1.com/apartmentforsale.htm

Angusjim
13-06-2012, 13:40
We are selling our apartment in the Oasis del Sur area of Los Cristianos. This is a good time to buy as prices are low. Price is negotiable and subject to change until terms agreed and a deposit is paid.

The apartment comes with full inventory of furniture and furnishings. The apartment been looked after and bath, kitchen and balcony doors have all been replaced. It's an ideal low-maintenance apartment, particularly if you are a non-resident.

Even if you are not looking for an apartment, perhaps you know someone who is and should you introduce someone who completes purchase we will show our financial appreciation, unless that same person also views via an agent.

Currently we have not placed the apartment with an agent, but expect to do this next month.

If interested please message us via the Contact page at http://www.diamantes1.com/apartmentforsale.htm

Your website is very well laid out and informative ( maybe you want to add Sq M of apartment and terrace and which direction if faces) the price does seem competitive for a nice tidy apartment in a good area ( forgetting the hill lol). Good luck with your efforts to sell :)

Balcony
13-06-2012, 15:25
All done, Jim. Thanks for the reminder.

seanocelt
13-06-2012, 15:33
Realistic price good luck.

Balcony
14-06-2012, 13:54
I've got a stack of estate agents to see when I get there. My first choice seems difficult to reach, but lady at our administrators has been helpful.

delderek
14-06-2012, 14:20
I've got a stack of estate agents to see when I get there. My first choice seems difficult to reach, but lady at our administrators has been helpful.

If your first choice of agent is difficult for you to reach,,then they are also going to be difficult for Buyers.

Your site is good, and your price is realistic, it also comes up well on google if you search Los Diamantes, so with luck you may not need an agent. May have been tempted myself, if it had been slightly larger.

CIM
15-06-2012, 12:16
Whats the actual price? As I have seen this on the other forum advertised at 90,000€ (negotiable in December) Then on your own website a few days ago at £55,000 (68,000€ - which is under-priced) and today on your website at £95,000 (117,000€ - overpriced) ???

Also, is this phase of Los Diamantes residential or touristic? I know one of the phases (phase II ?) has timeshare on there but was under the impression (correct me if I am wrong) that phase I and phase III had no license for letting.

Given the confusion over pricing you might well have been better taking a professional listing with an estate agent who could go through realistic pricing with you, calculate all deductions so you know what you will likely net at the end of the sale, give you a realistic overview of the market and manage your expectations so far as how much interest you are likely to generate at various price points.

Websites OK though - better than a lot of the rubbish I see from self marketers. If you are intent on DIY then stick it on http://www.tenerifepropertyowners.com/
Unlikely to get you a sale - I only know of three on there (all owned by the same person) which have actually sold since the site was put up over a year ago and they were all very well priced and all three were in actual fact sold by agents who contacted the owner and listed them. Something the owner could have done himself. But you never know someone might spot it on there and make an enquiry.

Best of luck with it anyways, let us know how you get on.

seanocelt
15-06-2012, 12:34
I think Balcony, despite the past, you would do well to deal with Andy (CIM). He has his finger on the pulse, and you want to sell, at the CORRECT price. Good luck guys.

golf birdie
15-06-2012, 12:40
I thought it was cheap at 55K. :confused:

CIM
15-06-2012, 12:49
I´m now not sure about the renting on there. Just seen a 2 bed duplex on there for 131,500€ with an agent who quite clearly indicates it rents out for 450 per week although they sort of do it in a roundabout way:

Who on earth would want to continue renting this 2 bedroom completely refurbished & furnished duplex apartment for 450 pounds a week when you could be sipping a cold one at the pool bar & enjoying the facilities yourself? Fabulous central location, close to shops, harbour, beaches etc ? excellent condition, amazing price & perfect location too ? snap it up before someone else gets there before you!

Angusjim
15-06-2012, 15:43
:laugh:
Whats the actual price? As I have seen this on the other forum advertised at 90,000€ (negotiable in December) Then on your own website a few days ago at £55,000 (68,000€ - which is under-priced) and today on your website at £95,000 (117,000€ - overpriced) ???
Also, is this phase of Los Diamantes residential or touristic? I know one of the phases (phase II ?) has timeshare on there but was under the impression (correct me if I am wrong) that phase I and phase III had no license for letting.

Given the confusion over pricing you might well have been better taking a professional listing with an estate agent who could go through realistic pricing with you, calculate all deductions so you know what you will likely net at the end of the sale, give you a realistic overview of the market and manage your expectations so far as how much interest you are likely to generate at various price points.

Websites OK though - better than a lot of the rubbish I see from self marketers. If you are intent on DIY then stick it on http://www.tenerifepropertyowners.com/
Unlikely to get you a sale - I only know of three on there (all owned by the same person) which have actually sold since the site was put up over a year ago and they were all very well priced and all three were in actual fact sold by agents who contacted the owner and listed them. Something the owner could have done himself. But you never know someone might spot it on there and make an enquiry.

Best of luck with it anyways, let us know how you get on.:wave::wave::goodluck::wow::idea:

Balcony
15-06-2012, 16:23
Apologies all round: big typo went unmissed. That's what comes of being up at 4. The initial offering is at £95000 (€114000 @1.20) and it's negotiable!!

Good advice which will be taken, but I am not self-marketing (in your terms); simply getting word started. I have an existing website, so no point in wasting it. The apartment will be placed with an agent once I am in Tenerife next month and once oo the price to market the apartment then the website will be consistent.

Best of luck with it anyways, let us know how you get on.

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

LOL, nothing like a boob to wake you up on a breezy, wet Friday afternoon!
I think Balcony, despite the past, you would do well to deal with Andy (CIM). He has his finger on the pulse, and you want to sell, at the CORRECT price. Good luck guys.

Angusjim
16-06-2012, 08:21
[QUOTE=Balcony;188148]Apologies all round: big typo went unmissed. That's what comes of being up at 4. The initial offering is at £95000 (€114000 @1.20) and it's negotiable!!

How about £55k :whistle:

seanocelt
16-06-2012, 11:52
Maybe the biggest BOOB the forum has ever seen! If you didnt get loaads of offers at 55k price.............................................

Angusjim
16-06-2012, 12:17
Maybe the biggest BOOB the forum has ever seen! If you didnt get loaads of offers at 55k price.............................................

Have you seen YG's man BOOBS :laugh::tongue:

Balcony
16-06-2012, 12:59
I'd rather not, thanks. LOL

Have you seen YG's man BOOBS :laugh::tongue:

Balcony
22-06-2012, 15:27
Mods can you close thread please

slodgedad
22-06-2012, 15:37
Mods can you close thread please

Your wish is my command...:wave: