PDA

View Full Version : Vacancy Looking for bar staff in Los Cristianos

Lyudmila
13-06-2012, 10:40
A bar in Los Cristianos is looking for barman (male/female), age 18-37, hard-working, positive and competent. Spanish or Russian language would be an advantage. PM here.

gemma
13-06-2012, 11:11
pm sent, hope to hear from you soon, gemma

chris carter
13-06-2012, 12:13
Hi, my name is chris I am 30 yrs old with 12 yrs bar and restaurant experience. I am English, and know basic spanish, but am learning more and I am very interested in the vacancy you have.

ednikk
13-06-2012, 14:10
Hi, very interested in job vacancy PM sent Nikki.

Lyudmila
13-06-2012, 15:21
Hi Chris!

Give me please your e-mail adress and mobile number and I'll contact you.

Lyudmila

nat/cipri
13-06-2012, 16:29
hello, i have tried to pm you, but its saying your inbox is full, i was just wondering if this job is still vailable, i have many years experience in bar work and speak 3 languages inc english and spanish fluently.
i am 28 yrs old
Many thanks
Cipri

Lyudmila
13-06-2012, 17:14
Please leave me your contacts - telephone, e-mail, skype, facebook. Thanx

dominatormadmax
14-06-2012, 02:43
hi i have 12 years of experience in bar work /bar management in UK and also in Malta.i speak polish,russian(basic level),english-fluent and basic spanish.i am a resident in tenerife and have all of documents sorted.my nationality is polish. i spent last eight years in UK and now have moved to tenerife.i have a car so distance no problem and i live in san eugenio.
.Pawel.thanks.

timmylish
14-06-2012, 02:48
hi i have 12 years of experience in bar work /bar management in UK and also in Malta.i speak polish,russian(basic level),english-fluent and basic spanish.i am a resident in tenerife and have all of documents sorted.my nationality is polish. i spent last eight years in UK and now have moved to tenerife.i have a car so distance no problem and i live in san eugenio.can you please text me or phone me if the vacancy in your bar is still available ;please.my number is 616 779 643.Pawel.thanks.

Just to offer you some help. The O/p specifically asks that parties should pm her!

dominatormadmax
14-06-2012, 03:37
That's true . Now just realised so. Thanks anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

dean2804
15-06-2012, 13:33
Lyudmila, I've received a PM from you but can't reply as your inbox is full.

Hayleigh
27-04-2013, 17:39
I would like to be considered for the position 'Bar Staff' in Los Cristianos.

I am currently 19 as of January this year. I have a HABC Level 2 Award in Food Safety in Catering (QCF) and I welcome the opportunity to gain further skills and experiences within the industry.
I have recent experience with dealing with customers and I'm confident speaking to people from all different backgrounds. I am a hard worker in a team as well as on my own initiative, also I am an outgoing, friendly person who enjoys meeting new people. I am a fast learner as well as being reliable and responsible. I feel a career where I can meet and interact with new people will bring out my best.
I am currently residing in England, Nottingham but willing and wanting to relocate to Tenerife, English is my native language, currently learning Spanish and OK with most of the basics. I would like to move as soon as possible but feel a career lined up first would be most suitable. Also available and willing to travel for interviews.
Thank you, Hayleigh

agastas
30-04-2013, 12:29
Ochen zainteresovala vashe predlozenija .

Ja andris
rabotal v teremke

PVT send message pls

AniaShvaikova
30-04-2013, 16:36
Good Afternoon Ljudmila, my name is Ania i'm 22 years old student, I'm from Latvia, but my first language is Russian, at the moment I'm working and studying in London, however for the summer season 2013 I'm going to Tenerife, how can I understand from your post in the forum you have Bar-job vacancies, If you still have something available, maybe I can send you my CV?

linabebe
01-05-2013, 13:10
hello.My name is Pavlina 29 from bulgaria.I have big experience in restaurants and bars.If you still need people plese dont hesitate to contact me.I speak english,norwegian ,a bit russian and spanish.;)))

VickyOregan
02-06-2013, 18:35
Hi I'm just wondering are you still looking for Bar Staff? I tried to pm you but your inbox is full.
Regards
Victoria

UKmember
02-06-2013, 20:15
Seriously, this is nearly a year old, chances are you won't get a reply.

slodgedad
03-06-2013, 01:35
Seriously, this is nearly a year old, chances are you won't get a reply.
Cheers. I have closed the thread as it's so old.

If the OP wants it reopening then please PM me.