PDA

View Full Version : Big thank you to a lovely forum member!

Deb
13-06-2012, 17:24
A big big thank you to Karinagal......who had never met me before but came to my apartment to pick me up...treated me to breakfast.....took me shopping to Chafiras and then helped carry my things to my home!!

How lovely that was when i was alone on holiday!!
A lady i will gladly call a friend and return the favour one day! :spin:

Thanks again! X

Suej
13-06-2012, 17:40
A big big thank you to Karinagal......who had never met me before but came to my apartment to pick me up...treated me to breakfast.....took me shopping to Chafiras and then helped carry my things to my home!!

Thanks again! X

I have never met Karinagal but would think she's a top lady! more than once she has offered to bring things over from the UK for me and other members! Nice one Karina!:wink:

DeedeeTipperary
13-06-2012, 17:47

Thanks again! X

what a lovely lady you are Karinagal , it is so good to hear that there are still genuine people about in this day and age.

AL JAY
13-06-2012, 18:01
What a lovely refreshing post!!! Well done Karina you truly are a wonderful girl,You're posts are always witty or helpful as well!!!:scotland:

karinagal
13-06-2012, 21:24
Aw shucks! I've got a raging beemer now!! :shy: Thanks Deb, it was lovely to meet you. I'm always happy to help, especially if it means that someone else comes to love the place that is my second home...

I'll go and apply a cold compress to my red face...!

:wave: :p :wave:

curlytop
13-06-2012, 21:35
Ah, that's a lovely tale and it's lovely that Deb has gone to the trouble of saying thank you on here. My faith in humans is slightly restored!

Suej
13-06-2012, 21:46
Aw shucks! I've got a raging beemer now!! :shy: Thanks Deb, it was lovely to meet you. I'm always happy to help, especially if it means that someone else comes to love the place that is my second home...

Glow with pride Karina!:wink:

Malteser Monkey
13-06-2012, 21:53
and from me too - I'll bring you a nice cool beer - wine whatever ?

karinagal
13-06-2012, 22:23
and from me too - I'll bring you a nice cool beer - wine whatever ?

Una cerveza por favor! :D

The undisputed queen of de-nial

Suzanne
14-06-2012, 15:55
She sure is one hell of a lady and I am very pleased she is a friend of mine. Way to go girl. xxxx::agree:

Malteser Monkey
14-06-2012, 16:15
Just how much are you paying these members Kgal ?:cheeky:

karinagal
14-06-2012, 18:42

I don't know Monkey, but I'm dreading the bill!!!!! :p :D :p

princessmonika
15-06-2012, 06:07
yes i second that she is the best -- i always have a great time with karina-- cocktails in hary's bar nice meals out- hope to meet you next time deb--and she brings me haggis sometime --

karinagal
15-06-2012, 14:00
yes i second that she is the best -- i always have a great time with karina-- cocktails in hary's bar nice meals out- hope to meet you next time deb--and she brings me haggis sometime --

Remind me nearer the time and I'll bring you haggis in September. I do wonder what the guys at security must think when they see my case stuffed full of haggis, Loren sausage and the like! One time it had 3 e-readers for a family on our complex!!

Deb
15-06-2012, 17:26

To top all that .....you even made me laugh......i still titter about the "Man Creche"!!!

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

It was a shame i missed you Princessmonika.......Karinagal did ring you to invite you along but you was out........hopefully next time as i did like the photos of your cocktail nights!! X

karinagal
15-06-2012, 20:48
Charlie's gutted - just told him the Hiper Dino man crèche is closed and he's refusing point blank to go until it's reopened.... :p Is there one in Mercadona?

kingbaker
16-06-2012, 06:40

Sounds like they're talking about me.... thats KB not KG GEDDIT?:cheeky:

princessmonika
16-06-2012, 08:19
yes sorry i missed you, but i be back in september, so we will have cocktails -- looking forward meeting you :cheers2::cheers2:

kingbaker
16-06-2012, 14:24
Charlie's gutted - just told him the Hiper Dino man crèche is closed and he's refusing point blank to go until it's reopened.... :p Is there one in Mercadona?

I think that there's a man crech in Shennanigans;
you can dump him in there ...only need to pay for his beer and clean up after him:v3:

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Thanks again! X

And did you check if anything was missing, after she left; like tv, dvd, or laptop etc.:crylaughing:

karinagal
16-06-2012, 18:31
I think that there's a man crech in Shennanigans;
you can dump him in there ...only need to pay for his beer and clean up after him:v3:

A pub by any name is by definition a man crèche - the reason why they are important to have in shops/shopping centres is that it's handy to have the man within easy reach of the tills so that he can pay for the shopping...... innit? :D

nigelmercier
17-06-2012, 00:04
Does she do laundry :)

karinagal
17-06-2012, 00:55
Does she do laundry :)

Now you're really, really extracting the urine.....!!!

nigelmercier
17-06-2012, 09:53
Now you're really, really extracting the urine.....!!!
:laugh:

What does this mean?

karinagal
17-06-2012, 13:35
:laugh:

What does this mean?

There was an 'incident' a while back where a forum member took great exception to my signature which said 'sent from my iPad using Tapatalk' and he went on at great lengths about how he wasn't interested if we were writing our posts using a washing machine by Zanussi and it was shameless advertising..... I'll post a link to the thread when I get a minute.. So, I decided to add a new signature and I've always been fascinated by ancient Egypt and the pharaohs so since Cleopatra was Queen of the Nile, I chose a play on words......!

Found it:

http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/showthread.php?16253-Do-you-allow-others-to-dictate-to-you

nigelmercier
17-06-2012, 14:38
There was an 'incident' a while back where a forum member took great exception to my signature which said 'sent from my iPad using Tapatalk' ...

What a tw@t!

--
Nigel
Sent from my New iPad, with Retina display, 64 GB, iSight camera, Wi-Fi, 4G, bought in USA for $900 using my Amex Gold Card :)