PDA

View Full Version : Estrellas - The Musical - Sunday 17th June at the Magma!!

Jelly Baby
14-06-2012, 14:47
**shameless plug warning**

Estrellas Theatre School have their end of year show ESTRELLAS - THE MUSICAL at he Magma on Sunday 17th June at 7 pm.

The students have worked their socks off to bring you this fabulous show which contains tons of songs you'll know and love, comedy, drama, spectacular costumes and a big twist! A fantastic family night out!

Make Sunday your big night out this week.... see you there!! Tickets are €10 per person and 12's and Under go free!!

Andrzej
14-06-2012, 21:37
If it's the same Theatre school that I am thinking of...that did Grease last year then go for it! It was fantastic! So professional! go, Go GO! You will enjoy it!
I arrive on the 22nd so too late this year to go myself.
Enjoy!

Jelly Baby
14-06-2012, 21:53
If it's the same Theatre school that I am thinking of...that did Grease last year then go for it! It was fantastic! So professional! go, Go GO! You will enjoy it!
I arrive on the 22nd so too late this year to go myself.
Enjoy!

It certainly is the same theatre school. Sorry you'll miss the show this year, as we have some fab surprises up our sleeves. :laugh:

Andrzej
14-06-2012, 21:58
Sorry I will miss this year's show............will there be a DVD on sale after? Would be interested!

To all the forum members I would say ...do go and enjoy a fabulous night!

Jelly Baby
14-06-2012, 22:55
Sorry I will miss this year's show............will there be a DVD on sale after? Would be interested!

To all the forum members I would say ...do go and enjoy a fabulous night!

There will be a DVD of the show that can be purchased on the day. PM me for details

mike in chayofa
17-06-2012, 11:37
After last year's show, I will definitely be there.

If you see me, come and introduce yourself.

I'm the tall sun bleached hair, 6"1' guy. I haven't been well of late, so to help you recogise me, I may just put a sticker on my top saying 'I'm not drunk - just unwell' :D

mike in chayofa
18-06-2012, 00:01
Absolutely excellent. I loved every minute.

Huge congratulations to everone involved for a fabulous night out

SuzyQ
18-06-2012, 01:12
Glad it went well. My son has been in the school all year, but we realised a couple of months ago that the production clashed with a pre booked trip to Barcelona with his school
:(
Such a shame as he worked hard on it not knowing he wouldnt be able to be there.

Mind you hes having a blast in Barcelona, lol x

Jelly Baby
18-06-2012, 10:49
So glad you enjoyed the show, Mike! Sorry I didn’t get a chance to say hello, but I was busy chasing 3 year olds dressed as red Indians and firemen!

Glad it went well. My son has been in the school all year, but we realised a couple of months ago that the production clashed with a pre booked trip to Barcelona with his school
:(
Such a shame as he worked hard on it not knowing he wouldnt be able to be there.

Mind you hes having a blast in Barcelona, lol x

We were really gutted not to have Sue’s lovely boy in the show. He’s fabulous and such a character! Hope he has a lovely school trip!