PDA

View Full Version : Vacancy Full Time Bar Tender/ Waiter Required

RonnieW
14-06-2012, 21:08
Name of company : RED LION CALLAO SALVAJE

Name of member to contact : RONNIE

Salary : TBA

Contract : YES

Job description : Bubbley waiter/ waitress bar tender required....Must have previous experience and be settled in tenerife.. Must be able to work as part of a team, and be flexible. Second language would be advantageous

Working hours : approx 50 per week

Working area : ?????????

Other information : Please pm if interested and be prepared to provide CV and References.

dominatormadmax
14-06-2012, 22:49
Hi,my name is Paul.I have about 12 years of bar work /catering experience from both UK and Malta.I moved to Tenerife about two months ago from UK.I am really interested in this job and ready to start immediately.I can mail you my CV anytime.I speak fluent english,basic russian and spanish,polish is my native language .

ednikk
14-06-2012, 22:50
Hi Ronnie,
Very interested in job, PM sent Nikki

chacho
17-06-2012, 23:01
Is this job still available? Sent you a PM on Thursday, but not heard anything.

RonnieW
10-07-2012, 12:43
Hi just a quick note to thank everyone for their interest in this post. We would now confirm that the post has been filled and we have the lovely Emma in place and working as bar manager. We apologies for not being able to contact everyone directly but would advise that we Have kept all of your contact details in case we should have the need for a similarly experienced member of staff in the future. We wish you all well and good luck in your search.

Please also note we are about to place another post for an EXPERIENCED. Cook. Should anyone have the qualifications or know of anyone suitable please ask them to respond ASAP.

slodgedad
10-07-2012, 14:02
Hi just a quick note to thank everyone for their interest in this post. We would now confirm that the post has been filled and we have the lovely Emma in place and working as bar manager. We apologies for not being able to contact everyone directly but would advise that we Have kept all of your contact details in case we should have the need for a similarly experienced member of staff in the future. We wish you all well and good luck in your search.

Please also note we are about to place another post for an EXPERIENCED. Cook. Should anyone have the qualifications or know of anyone suitable please ask them to respond ASAP.

Thanks Ronnie. Thread closed