PDA

View Full Version : Transparent planes - something for the future

Malteser Monkey
14-06-2011, 09:48
Oooooer missus not for me !

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2003052/Transparent-plane-2050-passengers-sky-cabin-walls.html

:eek:

Chris P. Bacon
14-06-2011, 10:06
Oooooer missus not for me !

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2003052/Transparent-plane-2050-passengers-sky-cabin-walls.html

:eek:

Will you be around in 40 years time to go in one? :eyebrows:

tizzywizzy
14-06-2011, 10:13
Hope the toilets have covered windows and doors.

Ed3229
14-06-2011, 10:19
Transparent planes........What about a Transparent ticket price.

obs
14-06-2011, 10:19

Trust you tizzy - :crazy::lol:

Malteser Monkey
14-06-2011, 10:20

I'd thank you but the button is missing

Will you be around in 40 years time to go in one? :eyebrows:

as for you I was going to mention that perhaps a few members won't be around then but then I though How Rude !!!!!!

I will - slightly greyer

Jackie
14-06-2011, 10:22
Not for me either. I couldn't even go on the London Eye because of my fear of heights and the glass capsule so going on a plane like this would definately me a NO NO. Tizzy there will be no toilets on board planes by then. In forty years they will have gone through everything possible i.e. Standing only, paying for the toilets etc by the time this one comes around they will probably supply and charge for nappies in varying sizes for the duration of the flight:lol::lol:

tizzywizzy
14-06-2011, 10:27
Not for me either. I couldn't even go on the London Eye because of my fear of heights and the glass capsule so going on a plane like this would definately me a NO NO. Tizzy there will be no toilets on board planes by then. In forty years they will have gone through everything possible i.e. Standing only, paying for the toilets etc by the time this one comes around they will probably supply and charge for nappies in varying sizes for the duration of the flight:lol::lol:

i am glad i might not be around then

Jackie
14-06-2011, 10:28
i am glad i might not be around then

haha most of us will probably be in nappies in forty years anyway:lol::lol: spare the thought:eek:

onelegnofeet
14-06-2011, 12:33

What about the FLOORS!!

Imagine a plane spotter " I have a crack in my Lens ....no i really mean I HAVE A CRACK IN MY LENS !!!!"

Leastyou will be able to see what S..T the food is they are going to serve!!!

haha most of us will probably be in nappies in forty years anyway:lol::lol: spare the thought:eek:

What do you mean 40 years!!!................................

Nicky
14-06-2011, 13:00
looks lovely .. not for me thoug... really not go the bottle to go on one of these.... might need a bottle just to get me in one! :eek: