PDA

View Full Version : Searching for a medical doctors expertise

alex.sibianu
15-06-2012, 02:35
Hello everybody,

This is a long shot but i will give it a try.
(the main idea is that we need a medical doctor to help us create some categories "guidelines" for an online search engine)

We are working on an interesting project based on a clever search engine developed in the last 3 years.
The main advantage of this project is that it enables the function of content search. When you search for a word of phrase, you are able to search in the content of millions of documents(not only by title or description) and the result will appear in less than a second.(imagine being able to search for a specific word of phrase inside your public library, in just under a second)

This project can help medics, attorneys, engineers, students, etc.
At this moment the project is up and running, but it's main focus are computer tutorials.

I would like to do a lot more with it and the first thing that came to mind is the medical world.
In the past we made a similar project for a "medical research institution" and it made a great difference, they can now find answers, solutions, alternatives a lot easier. Although the price of such a project is quite high, we are going to make ours, public and free.

To finish our project and allow others to take benefit of it's functions we need help creating some of the main categories and subcategories(we must organize the chaos)
For this we are searching for a medical doctor that is willing to help us create these categories.

It would be great if we found someone in Tenerife, but we could make it work even if he isn't.
If you are willing to help us, or you know someone that could, please send me a PM.

Thanks,
Alex

KirstyJay
14-07-2012, 12:40
If you are willing to help us, or you know someone that could, please send me a PM.

Thanks,
Alex

3213The only person I can think of is possibly Dr Karen Whittaker in Los Cristianos. Maybe approach her, or ask her if she knows anybody. Do they have to speak English? If not, any of the docs in Hospiten or the Social doctors could be approached too. :)