PDA

View Full Version : Please Help Me Close a Thread I Started. PLEASE!

Shugstar63
15-06-2012, 08:47
I started a thread entitled

Tenerife Forum Rangers Football Club Discussion Thread

Could you please close this thread as soon as humanely possible.
The Club are no longer the club I support due to them not being a Football Club any more.

Strange people are staying up until all hours of the morning in order to post....it is really starting to unnerve me.

Thank you so much :)

Shugstar63

junglejim
15-06-2012, 11:06
But... But.... Walter has arrived to rescue you ! He doesn't do walking away !.... OH sorry!.. yes he does !

AL JAY
15-06-2012, 12:08
I think it should be left open,its funnier than the jokes thread! :wink2::D:wave:

Shugstar63
15-06-2012, 14:55
Sh%te the posts are coming through the day, as well.......
Where are the damn moderators?

Leam_Lin
15-06-2012, 15:16
Sh%te the posts are coming through the day, as well.......
Where are the damn moderators?

Now, now, Shugst. don't start throwing your teddies out of your pram.:spin::spin:

Shugstar63
15-06-2012, 15:39
Now, now, Shugst. don't start throwing your teddies out of your pram.:spin::spin:

Well I have been trying to close it for 3 days now.
Used the contact us.....didn't work....posted it here....didn't work....getting rather frustrated:)

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

But... But.... Walter has arrived to rescue you ! He doesn't do walking away !.... OH sorry!.. yes he does !

jj....what part do you not understand?

"Could you please close this thread as soon as humanely possible.
The Club are no longer the club I support due to them not being a Football Club any more."

I have walked away.

The End.

AL JAY
15-06-2012, 15:45
Don't fret Shugs,Gazza is on his way to Ibrox with a KFC happy meal and his Fishing rod,so i hear! :eek::ducky::trink2::fishing::football:

Shugstar63
15-06-2012, 15:50
Don't fret Shugs,Gazza is on his way to Ibrox with a KFC happy meal and his Fishing rod,so i hear! :eek::ducky::trink2::fishing::football:

AL JAY

You are on the the wrong thread !
You should be on the ONE THAT IS CLOSED ! :)

Anyone have a phone number for a TF mod that's not 112?

slodgedad
15-06-2012, 15:56
I have been following this and although I sympathize with all the fans of the club I feel it is still a legitimate thread that should be left open.

The football club chat threads will always attract a lot of 'off topic' banter, that is the nature of football supporters.

In my opinion it should remain open.

Shugstar63
15-06-2012, 16:16
I have been following this and although I sympathize with all the fans of the club I feel it is still a legitimate thread that should be left open.

The football club chat threads will always attract a lot of 'off topic' banter, that is the nature of football supporters.

In my opinion it should remain open.

Slodgedad

Are you having a laugh ? I started the thread........I am no longer a Rangers Supporter, as there is no longer a Rangers FC in my eyes. Please close my thread....

If someone wants to start a New Rangers that are not really Rangers thread then they shall be free to do so.

timmylish
15-06-2012, 16:19
Awwwwww. Whit a shame for the wee hun! Things must really be bad down Ibrokes Way when they cannot even get their own threads closed. Bad, bad evil Mod(s).

slodgedad
15-06-2012, 16:22
Good point.

I have closed the thread, so if anyone wants to open a new thread about the NEW Rangers, then feel free.

I_N_Cognito
15-06-2012, 16:22
My vote, keep it open, there’s still a lot of dust still to settle.
rolleyes2:

Shugstar63
15-06-2012, 16:28
Good point.

I have closed the thread, so if anyone wants to open a new thread about the NEW Rangers, then feel free.

Slodgedad......thanks I shall be eternally grateful..................