PDA

View Full Version : Help needed I cannot upload any pictures

Suej
15-06-2012, 15:31
Can anyone help please? I cannot upload any pictures from my pc to the Forum! apparently I am exceeding my limit, a window opens and requests I click to view my attachments but nothing happens! :(

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Can anyone help please? I cannot upload any pictures from my pc to the Forum! apparently I am exceeding my limit, a window opens and requests I click to view my attachments but nothing happens! :(

SORRY!!!! I just found my files and have deleted all the old ones so all OK now!

Goforgold
15-06-2012, 15:38
Where do I find the pics, ( threadwise ) Suej? :)

Harmonicaman
15-06-2012, 15:39
"Settings">"My Settings">"Miscellaneous">"Attachments".

Suej
15-06-2012, 15:41
Where do I find the pics Suej? :)

:wave: go to settings in your profile, scroll down to "attachments" left hand side and all the pics you have attached to posts will be there just tick the ones you want to delete! I was up to my limit so that's why it wouldn't let me upload any more! Nice to see you GFG!!!:D

Goforgold
15-06-2012, 15:43
:wave: go to settings in your profile, scroll down to "attachments" left hand side and all the pics you have attached to posts will be there just tick the ones you want to delete! I was up to my limit so that's why it wouldn't let me upload any more! Nice to see you GFG!!!:D

I meant which thread have you put your pics on :)