PDA

View Full Version : Other Is Terry Ramsden in Tenerife?

marbro8
15-06-2012, 18:33
i have just been reading a piece in our local paper about a former owner of our football club walsall fc,he took over in the 80's and it is said gambled away £58 million in 3 years,his business empire glen international collapsed owing £100 million and he was jailed for fraud and spent 21 months in jail, now you may think "what a con man" but my friends have met him and he is a genuinely nice guy, he gave my mate £50 at wolverhampton races a few years ago and told him to back his hoarse in the next race and it won lol, the reason i am posting this is because it says in the paper he is now based in tenerife and was wondering if anyone knows where? i would love to meat up with him and buy him a drink because we really did have some good times under his ownership :)

Harmonicaman
15-06-2012, 19:09
His fish and chips aren't that great Mark...

marbro8
15-06-2012, 19:16
His fish and chips aren't that great Mark...lmao:crylaughing: thats his brother harry:laugh:, i was just reading that he had his horse running tonight at goodwood, jake the snake, so i thought i would have £20 on it at 17/2, so went on bet 365 and it had already raced and won at 6.15:mad:

imablue
16-06-2012, 13:24
He is always in the Irish Rose Puerto Colon when he is here..i,ll give you one guess as to why .....:)
He does like a bet .....

marbro8
16-06-2012, 13:41
He is always in the Irish Rose Puerto Colon when he is here..i,ll give you one guess as to why .....:)
He does like a bet .....cheers for that:) i will pop in next time i am over on the off chance, yes he does like a bet, when my mate was talking to him at wolverhampton races and he gave him the £50 to put on his horse he asked him how much he had bet on it himself, and terry replied "well lets just say the jocky will get a new mercedes if he wins":laugh: