PDA

View Full Version : Utilities We aren't receiving bills from Endesa!

Mia
16-06-2012, 14:37
We have always received an electric bill from Endesa each month.

The meter being read bi-monthly, therefore on alternate months we got an estimated bill which was corrected the following month when the meter had been read. (The direct debit being taken every month from our bank account).

We understand this how it works which is fine by us.

We heard that they were no longer going to send a bill for the estimated month to save costs, although they were still going to take an estimated amount by direct debit.

This seemed a good idea and we did not receive a bill at the end of April and an amount was taken by direct debit.

It is now 16th June and we still have not received a bill for the end of May (they took the direct debit again though).

We have not been informed of any changes to Endesa's system and I really like to see exactly what we are paying for!!!

Has anyone else not been receiving bills in the post?

fixer
16-06-2012, 14:41
Funny enough we dont seem to have had a bill from them either strange but direct debits paid. David

callaopam
16-06-2012, 14:43
Take the latest bill you have, your passport and NIE and go to the endesa office in Los Cristianos , they are always very helpful there. They will give you a copy of the last bill if you need it, but you can change your contract so you only get a real reading every 2 months.
Once you have the latest bill, you can set up online access at www.endesaonline.es , and you can see the details of the bills. You can also elect to have e bills so you get nothing in the post.

9PLUS
17-06-2012, 12:24
Take the latest bill you have, your passport and NIE and go to the endesa office in Los Cristianos , they are always very helpful there. They will give you a copy of the last bill if you need it, but you can change your contract so you only get a real reading every 2 months.
Once you have the latest bill, you can set up online access at www.endesaonline.es , and you can see the details of the bills. You can also elect to have e bills so you get nothing in the post.

For contracts under 20 years of age

Suej
17-06-2012, 18:51
I got a letter to say they will cease paper bills from August???

Mia
18-06-2012, 11:28
Thanks for your replies.

I will sort it out and go online and arrange to have future bills sent by email.

Mia
19-06-2012, 12:31
Hi again,

Callaopam - Thanks again for the information but can you tell me where the Endesa office is in Los Cristianos.

I have tried to find an address but not come up with anything!!! :crying2:

Mia
04-07-2012, 13:21
Got sorted :)

There is an Endesa office in Adeje.

(Keep going straight up the road past the Correos office and it is on the left).
Endesa and Movistar share the office.

I have now registered online and arranged to get bills via email.
A word of advice when registering, where is asks for ID, if using your NIE number you have to select "residencia card" and then enter you NIE number. Do not select CIF/NIF even though they have your NIE number against this on your bills.