PDA

View Full Version : Vacancy Looking for honest and reliable cafe bar staff to start work end of July

PAFConsultants
17-06-2012, 19:22
Hi!

We are looking for 4 team members for our latest project in Los Cristianos.

1. Bar manager - must be honest, reliable, committed, presentable and professional. References will be taken up and followed through. This position will suit someone who has experience in a food led establishment and the ideal candidate would be a 'allrounder'. Interviews will be held in 2 weeks.

2. Bar Staff x 2 - again as above but the personality gets it!

3. Cook - Split shifts covering early breakfast trade and evening snacks. hours TBC but will include 1 / 2 days off.

4. PR! nice bubbly presentable PR required.

All the above vacancies come with a contract and will be permanent

For an interview please PM me a suitable email address and i will respond with an interview date and time...

many thanks

chacho
17-06-2012, 22:45
Pm sent, today. Thanks

ednikk
18-06-2012, 13:07
Hi, very interested in job PM sent. Nikki

fayzie
18-06-2012, 15:44
Hi im very interested in this ,interested in the manager role or barstaff role ,are the jobs still available ? X kind regards
faye

dennie
18-06-2012, 16:16
hi very interested in either managers job or bar work look forward to hearing from you thank you denise

slummymummy
18-06-2012, 18:37
Hi PM sent ref chef position.

dominatormadmax
18-06-2012, 23:39
Hi , I have sent PM regarding the staff member job. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

slodgedad
18-06-2012, 23:58
Hi im very interested in this ,interested in the manager role or barstaff role ,are the jobs still available ? X kind regards
faye

hi very interested in either managers job or bar work look forward to hearing from you thank you denise

If you both read the OP. The poster asks for applications via PM

Stace7
19-06-2012, 14:41
Good Afternoon,

I am trying to send you a PM, however your inbox is full, do you have an alternative email address I can contact you on?

Many thanks,
Stacey

curlytop
20-06-2012, 16:17
Good afternoon,
With reference to the jobs advertised I would like to make an enquiry for a friend of mine who doesn't use the Tenerife Forum but would be interested in the bar Manager position. At the present time she is working in the afternoons and early evenings from Monday to Thursday. Unfortunately my friend doesn't use email but she does however have a contact number which I can provide for you if this is acceptable. Please let me know and I will send her name and contact number to you.
Kind regards,
Curlytop

watkiss22
20-06-2012, 18:25
Good Evening,

I have tried to send you a PM referring to the vacant Bar Staff job but wouldn't go through. I am very interested in the position and also have 5+ years experience working on a busy bar in a 4* hotel establishment back in the UK. I'm friendly, open-minded, professional, very hard working and flexible.

King regards,

Ashley

PAFConsultants
21-06-2012, 13:26
Hi all - ive cleared my Inbox out now so please feel free to send me your details - i will be interviewing in 3 weeks ish....

curlytop
27-06-2012, 14:03
Hi all - ive cleared my Inbox out now so please feel free to send me your details - i will be interviewing in 3 weeks ish....

I sent you the following message on the 21st:-

I tried to send a message yesterday but it seems that your inbox was full so I'm making a 2nd attempt.
A friend of mine who doesn't have access to the internet is interested in the Bar Managers position. She would be available for an interview any morning as she works afternoons through to early evening. If you have a contact number I can ask her to give you a call, or alternatively I'm happy to send you her number.

It's now the 27th. A reply would have been be courteous!

Nickviche
29-06-2012, 09:25
PM sent. Thank you.

tonypub
04-07-2012, 19:52
i do believe this project is now cancelled

LeFrunk
04-07-2012, 20:04
i do believe this project is now cancelled
Hi Tonypub , what do you mean project cancelled , i read the posts as i thought it was great that a few people had the chance to get a job and was glad for them .

curlytop
04-07-2012, 22:52
Hi Tonypub , what do you mean project cancelled , i read the posts as i thought it was great that a few people had the chance to get a job and was glad for them .

I think that means that like so many things here - it has fallen apart! :crying2: I still deserved a reply though. :grrrr: At least I could have informed my friend then.

FKB
05-07-2012, 22:29
Like a lot of things over here - absolutely stinks

Iam seriously having my doubts about this place - a lot of people just full of s...

tonypub
05-07-2012, 22:34
Hi Tonypub , what do you mean project cancelled , i read the posts as i thought it was great that a few people had the chance to get a job and was glad for them .the landlord of said bar changed his tune,so my mate pulled out of the deal i do believe

FKB
06-07-2012, 09:43
Thanks for the update Tony,at least we know of the situation and is it possible to now close this thread so that genuine people can look for a proper vacancy

mark2106
17-07-2012, 14:56
Hi is this job still available??

tonypub
17-07-2012, 14:58
no,sorry.the project fell through