PDA

View Full Version : Tenerife Forum Meet-Up. 3pm on Wednesday 27th June 2012

Medman
18-06-2012, 00:23
Anyone up for a Forum Meet-Up?

We will be over next week and have arranged to meet with a few members already. Just to see if anyone else wants to join us and make it a proper do !

:party4::drinking::banana::singing::hungry::lots-jumping::juggle::jump2::heyhey::cheers::cheer::par ty3:

We will be in O'Jangles (or is it Bo Jangles?) at El Mirador at 3pm on Wednesday 27th June.

Not been one for a while so hopefully get a decent response ??

Post and let me know if you are able to come along.

Ecky Thump
18-06-2012, 00:28

We will be over next week and have arranged to meet with a few members already. Just to see if anyone else wants to join us and make it a proper do !

:party4::drinking::banana::singing::hungry::lots-jumping::juggle::jump2::heyhey::cheers::cheer::par ty3:

We will be in O'Jangles at El Mirador at 3pm on Wednesday 27th June.

Carol and I will be there, .........already looking forward to meeting some old friends and hopefully new ones. :hello:

LexLew
18-06-2012, 00:54
Sadly we dont arrive until the 30th

rolleyes2:

sunspot
18-06-2012, 08:19
Count me in, looking forward to meeting friends old and new xx

Malteser Monkey
18-06-2012, 09:41
Medman and Ecky in the same room:crazy:

Medman
18-06-2012, 09:47
Medman and Ecky in the same room:crazy:

Heaven on Earth :D

Malteser Monkey
18-06-2012, 09:56
Heaven on Earth :D

and not a wallett between them:fpull::whistle::D

Medman
18-06-2012, 10:01
and not a wallett between them:fpull::whistle::D

But our wives allow us pocket money ....... :raspberry2:

Leam_Lin
18-06-2012, 10:01
Would love to have been there, unfortunately we go home 20th June.

lesbroz
18-06-2012, 14:37
It would have been great to meet up again. Unfortunately, I'll be back in the UK.

Terrynsue
18-06-2012, 18:34
We are over on that date so hope to pop in and say hello, 3 pm !!! will be twittering like a three badge wren by 6.

Medman
18-06-2012, 18:45
We are over on that date so hope to pop in and say hello, 3 pm !!! will be twittering like a three badge wren by 6.

I'm pretty sure you won't be alone on that one !! :drunks2::cheers:

Davie Thistle
18-06-2012, 19:39
Sounds great but unluky for you lot we,l not be over till
November so that gives you all a chance
to get off the Island PDQ!!
Hava gud one when it happens!:wave::wave::wave:

Ecky Thump
18-06-2012, 21:10
But our wives allow us pocket money ....... :raspberry2:

She does!!?:rolleyes:

Carol once gave me a pound coin for my sporran and a handful of washers, so that I sounded wealthy.

Sal
18-06-2012, 21:34
Alivee and I will be there and we a look forward to meeting friends old and new.

Should be fun!!!

Santiago
18-06-2012, 21:47
I won't be there in person, but will definitely be there in spirit although 3pm is a bit early for me!!

:cheers2: :cheer: :cheers2:

Sal
18-06-2012, 21:50
I won't be there in person, but will definitely be there in spirit although 3pm is a bit early for me!!

:cheers2: :cheer: :cheers2:

Go on! Force yerself!!! :spin:

macdonald5
18-06-2012, 22:37
Too bad we not in Tenerife then,will only be there in spirit.....
Sure it will be great day. :cheers2::cheers2:

Santiago
18-06-2012, 22:48
Go on! Force yerself!!! :spin:

Don't forget the photo's of you all after you have imbibed the "falling-down water"

:rofl:

Medman
18-06-2012, 23:08
Don't forget the photo's of you all after you have imbibed the "falling-down water"

:rofl:

Wide angled lenses and air brushes at the ready :D

davship
19-06-2012, 09:15
Carol and I will be there, .........already looking forward to meeting some old friends and hopefully new ones. :hello:

Arriving 22nd Never been to a forum get together will try my best to attend. How will i know members from all the other drunks??????

Medman
19-06-2012, 09:46
Arriving 22nd Never been to a forum get together will try my best to attend. How will i know members from all the other drunks??????

My first as well. Appatently we all wear pink carnations !! (you started it) :D

Leam_Lin
19-06-2012, 10:17

Where? :devil2:

Medman
19-06-2012, 11:09
Where? :devil2:

Stuck to our sweaty foreheads; where else were you thinking Linda ? :nono:

Leam_Lin
19-06-2012, 12:00
Stuck to our sweaty foreheads; where else were you thinking Linda ? :nono:

The thought of everyone entering the bar Flamenco style with carnation between lips.!

Ecky Thump
19-06-2012, 13:30
Apart from Chris, are any of our Tenerife members joining us???

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

We will be the only ones who look up when you arrive, locals watch their drink!!:laugh:

Malteser Monkey
19-06-2012, 13:41

Well if they're in Ecky/Medman's company they'll be the ones with empty glasses

(ok I'm going to leave this now before I upset Ecky) oh and Mdm:D:D

Medman
19-06-2012, 13:55
Well if they're in Ecky/Medman's company they'll be the ones with empty glasses

(ok I'm going to leave this now before I upset Ecky) oh and Mdm:D:D

Well at least you are not doing your Magnus Monkey ! :fpull:

Malteser Monkey
19-06-2012, 14:02
Well at least you are not doing your Magnus Monkey ! :fpull:

I've started so I'll finish:D

MM Magnus Monkey - I soooooooo like that !

Works better than Bamber !

Medman
19-06-2012, 14:55
I've started so I'll finish:D

MM Magnus Monkey - I soooooooo like that !

Works better than Bamber !

Bamber Baboon ? does have a ring to it ! :whistle:

Sal
19-06-2012, 20:45
I have had a PM on Facebook to say the bar is now called Bojangles! Same bar, same place - different name!
Hope all can find it OK. :dontknow:

KirstyJay
19-06-2012, 22:12
Wish I could come, but I start work at 3pm!

Jackie
19-06-2012, 23:22
Hoping to be there for a while to meet you all

YOUNG GOLFER
19-06-2012, 23:41
Might come along .....will there be any fit birds there?

Andy0210
19-06-2012, 23:57
Might come along .....will there be any fit birds there?

Would have thought you would have stood more chance asking if there will be any fat birds there?? ;)

karinagal
20-06-2012, 00:27
Would have thought you would have stood more chance asking if there will be any fat birds there?? ;)

Sorry, I'm not over until 13th July....! :p

The undisputed queen of de-nial

sunspot
20-06-2012, 01:00

cheeky boy, nothing wrong with a women whos not shaped like a pencil...............

Andy0210
20-06-2012, 01:08
cheeky boy, nothing wrong with a women whos not shaped like a pencil...............

I agree, dogs like bones, men like curves! :)

slodgedad
20-06-2012, 01:10
I agree, dogs like bones, men like curves! :)

Some men like dogs..:devil2:

starling
20-06-2012, 08:01
Sorry.............. Would love to be there but not down till September. Enjoy the day.

Medman
20-06-2012, 08:12
Sorry.............. Would love to be there but not down till September. Enjoy the day.

We'll wait for you Starling :D

Ecky Thump
20-06-2012, 08:13

We will still be there at 3pm the next day!!:party4::drinking::drunk2::party3:

Medman
20-06-2012, 08:23
We will still be there at 3pm the next day!!:party4::drinking::drunk2::party3:

Hope they do a good breakfast :hungry:

davship
20-06-2012, 08:26

What!!! nothing else but a pink carnation! i know its warm out there but thats silly!!

Ecky Thump
20-06-2012, 08:49
Hope they do a good breakfast :hungry:

Our apartment is only 30m away and Carol is a dab hand at a full Engl.. oops! Scottish!:yum::yum:

Medman
20-06-2012, 10:18
What!!! nothing else but a pink carnation! i know its warm out there but thats silly!!

In my case it's a bouquet !

Our apartment is only 30m away and Carol is a dab hand at a full Engl.. oops! Scottish!:yum::yum:

Certainly will have worked up an appetite after walking 30 miles :D

Malteser Monkey
20-06-2012, 13:27
Some men like dogs..:devil2:

:crylaughing:...brilliant Slodg

Ecky Thump
20-06-2012, 14:05
[/COLOR]

Certainly will have worked up an appetite after walking 30 miles :D

m......abbreviation for Meter or Meters (always lower case)

Mi or mi ... abbreviation for Mile or Miles.

Now after that lesson the beer is on you!!:D

KirstyJay
20-06-2012, 14:15
...will there be any fit birds there?

No... as I said in my earlier post, I can't get there because I start work at 3pm :D

Medman
20-06-2012, 14:36
m......abbreviation for Meter or Meters (always lower case)

Mi or mi ... abbreviation for Mile or Miles.

Now after that lesson the beer is on you!!:D

m could be minutes too :tongue:

Is that a lower case of beer ? :D

Ecky Thump
20-06-2012, 16:20
m could be minutes too :tongue:

Is that a lower case of beer ? :D

Nope! the abbreviation for minuet is min for both singular and plural, so you can buy two cases of beer, one from the top shelf and the other case from the lower shelf, or maybe just a singular bottle of Vodka.:vodka:

:raspberry2:

Medman
20-06-2012, 18:41
Nope! the abbreviation for minuet is min for both singular and plural, so you can buy two cases of beer, one from the top shelf and the other case from the lower shelf, or maybe just a singular bottle of Vodka.:vodka:

:raspberry2:

This must be the grammatical abbreviation regulation guidelines of an ecksperanto language that only Ecky speaks :crazy:

PS I thought a minuet was an old dance that you did when you were young :D ???

Don't worry, I'll still buy you a beer :cheers:

Ecky Thump
20-06-2012, 19:02
This must be the grammatical abbreviation regulation guidelines of an ecksperanto language that only Ecky speaks :crazy:

PS I thought a minuet was an old dance that you did when you were young :D ???

Don't worry, I'll still buy you a beer :cheers:

I could say that when I put minuet instead of minute, that it was a test of observation, but no. I got it wrong.:o

But its all a song and dance over 60's :lol:

Medman
20-06-2012, 19:04
I could say that when I put minuet instead of minute, that it was a test of observation, but no. I got it wrong.

But its all a song and dance over 60's

Huv a gid flight and I'll see ye ower there :wave:

Ecky Thump
20-06-2012, 19:51
Up at three a.m. tomorrow so, I suggested to Carol that a early night (9pm) would be a good idea, she said "it will be just like a honeymoon" I said " I think I might stay up to watch the epilogue"!!:D

See you all in "Sunny Tenerife".:sunbathe:

AL JAY
20-06-2012, 20:33
Hope you all have a great time (weeps) :D.....:cheers::trink2::cheers2:

LindaD
20-06-2012, 21:12
Hello all - been trying to post on this thread for over an hour now so posted a new one - really just to say have a great time all of you going to Tenerife soon. Been so long since I posted on here that I thought I had been banned!!!!!!

Sal
20-06-2012, 21:37
Come on Henry! Where are you? :dontknow:

henry
20-06-2012, 21:40
i see if i come everyone. i got a big tourment in bowling on june 29 at 7pm to try to win a round trip to new york.if anybody wanna cheer me on that night they welcome to!!!

YOUNG GOLFER
20-06-2012, 21:56
i see if i come everyone. i got a big tourment in bowling on june 29 at 7pm to try to win a round trip to new york.if anybody wanna cheer me on that night they welcome to!!!

I might pop down and say hi guysi will try and bring another member with me......@Henry start another thread about your bowling comp.......you never know you might get some support from members.

Sal
21-06-2012, 23:12
Fly out tomorrow - can't wait for some real warmth and decent weather.
Really looking forward to next Wednesday and meeting up with good friends and making new friends.
Can't wait to see you all! :jumping:

Medman
21-06-2012, 23:49
Really looking forward to next Wednesday and meeting up with good friends and making new friends.

"I gotta feeling ........................ oo oo" :D

alextenerife
22-06-2012, 17:59
where is Bojangles not familiar with that bar dont know where El Mirador is either . Cant come if I dont know where.

lesbroz
22-06-2012, 19:26

Stop making me jealous!!!

Harmonicaman
22-06-2012, 20:36
where is Bojangles not familiar with that bar dont know where El Mirador is either . Cant come if I dont know where.

It's here Alex Bojangles (http://*******/maps/yixl)

kingbaker
23-06-2012, 10:32

I thought Bojos was gone

Medman
23-06-2012, 11:07
I thought Bojos was gone

It was O'Jangles then it changed back to Bojangles with new owners. Must still be there as Ecky Thump is out there now and hasn't reported back.

kingbaker
23-06-2012, 11:34
It was O'Jangles then it changed back to Bojangles with new owners. Must still be there as Ecky Thump is out there now and hasn't reported back.

He might've been dumped in one of those Man Creches, and may be in no condition to speak!!!!:laugh:

alextenerife
23-06-2012, 15:54

Thanks, shall go case the joint over the weekend, hope to see you all Wednesday

Jackie
27-06-2012, 07:15
Providing nothing drastic happens between now and the end of my working day I will see you all there about 3.30 with my mate Graceylacey :)

Megaloo
27-06-2012, 09:18
Have a good time everyone

Leam_Lin
27-06-2012, 09:46
Hope you all have a great meet up, please post some pics later. Thanks.

henry
27-06-2012, 12:52
i´m coming hope everyone can buy me a drink or lunch there. lol!!!

sunseeker
27-06-2012, 13:07
ill try and pop in. I might be passing later.

Jackie
27-06-2012, 21:46
Just want to say it was great meeting everyone face to face at last...H you rock hahaha.....Sunspot and I kept looking at each other thinking "I know you from somewhere" lol, only conclusion from a bar in Callao, we was probably both p****d at the time, you rock as well luv lol. Medman, Mrs Medman, Ecky and Carol, Sal and Alivee and Terry and June oooops sorry Sue lol and of course my old mate Graceylacey. Sorry had to leave so early but it's a school night for me :(. Hope you didn't cause too much trouble once I left even though the service was s***e hahaha. I'll await your review Carol x

marbro8
27-06-2012, 22:08
Just want to say it was great meeting everyone face to face at last...H you rock hahaha.....Sunspot and I kept looking at each other thinking "I know you from somewhere" lol, only conclusion from a bar in Callao, we was probably both p****d at the time, you rock as well luv lol. Medman, Mrs Medman, Ecky and Carol, Sal and Alivee and Terry and June oooops sorry Sue lol and of course my old mate Graceylacey. Sorry had to leave so early but it's a school night for me :(. Hope you didn't cause too much trouble once I left even though the service was s***e hahaha. I'll await your review Carol xsounds like you all had a fantastic night, wish we could have been there, but he ho we will be back in october, was the service really that bad? or where you having a laff?

Jackie
27-06-2012, 22:15
sounds like you all had a fantastic night, wish we could have been there, but he ho we will be back in october, was the service really that bad? or where you having a laff?

Marbro8 I will wait for Carol to give her review lol but put it this way..I don't think there will be any more meets at Bojangles haha

Leam_Lin
27-06-2012, 22:27
Marbro8 I will wait for Carol to give her review lol but put it this way..I don't think there will be any more meets at Bojangles haha

Come on Jackie, spill, we can't wait for Carol, might be tomorrow before she posts.

marbro8
27-06-2012, 22:28
Marbro8 I will wait for Carol to give her review lol but put it this way..I don't think there will be any more meets at Bojangles hahawell it's funny you should say that because everyone on this forum praises the place up but we have only ever used it twice, once because we had a forum meet up there and the second time was because we met ecky and carol there and i have never seen the the attraction:confused: and i just thought it was me :(

sunspot
27-06-2012, 23:55
Well i am home,a little p---ed but blimey what a day,great to meet everyone ,some new faces some old but a good meet BUT lts the last meet up there, arrived at 3 and not a snack in sight until we ordered something off the menu early evening,the beer and drinks were a bit steep compared with the good old days with Tom and doreen who really made us feel welcome .................so if we are going to have a meet up later on in the year then a new venue is a must, they just did not care that 12 people were drinking in the bar for 8 hours without so much as a crisp, or a bleeding peanut, i said that if we went into a spanish bar for that long we would have been given plenty of snacks to which they replied. we are not spanish, fair play BUT there must be plenty of bars who would like on average 12 - 20 people sitting there for 8 hours drinking well who could give us a much better deal on drinks and give these people at the least a bowl of frigging nuts, the day was good, the venue was not the best, i will be looking for a better venue for later on in the year..................god i need my bed xxxxx

Graceylacey
28-06-2012, 00:36
I would like to finally post on this forum and say it was lovely to meet you all, Ecky in particular after what you told me today!! I feel honoured!!! Sal, it was a pleasure to meet you finally, Sunspot same to you, so nice to put a face to your name! Henry I feel I need to catch up on the forum as your name seems quite famous!!!! To all the others, I am crap with names so apologies, but to the couple that were sat by the side of me, if you have any questions, want help, anything about moving out here, I am more than happy to help, translate etc etc!

Thanks for a great few hours, sorry I had to go to work!!!!

TenerifeFanatic
28-06-2012, 00:52
Well i am home,a little p---ed but blimey what a day,great to meet everyone ,some new faces some old but a good meet BUT lts the last meet up there, arrived at 3 and not a snack in sight until we ordered something off the menu early evening,the beer and drinks were a bit steep compared with the good old days with Tom and doreen who really made us feel welcome .................so if we are going to have a meet up later on in the year then a new venue is a must, they just did not care that 12 people were drinking in the bar for 8 hours without so much as a crisp, or a bleeding peanut, i said that if we went into a spanish bar for that long we would have been given plenty of snacks to which they replied. we are not spanish, fair play BUT there must be plenty of bars who would like on average 12 - 20 people sitting there for 8 hours drinking well who could give us a much better deal on drinks and give these people at the least a bowl of frigging nuts, the day was good, the venue was not the best, i will be looking for a better venue for later on in the year..................god i need my bed xxxxxGlad you had a great meet up! So sorry I missed you by a day Chris. We had a great time soaking up all that marvellous heat and sunshine!!

seanocelt
28-06-2012, 02:49
Doreen ( sadly missed on this forum) went in to her own pocket to provide forum members with snacks at previous meetings. She no longer is involved with this venue.

well it's funny you should say that because everyone on this forum praises the place up but we have only ever used it twice, once because we had a forum meet up there and the second time was because we met ecky and carol there and i have never seen the the attraction:confused: and i just thought it was me :(

Song ; "things aint what they used to be ". Im sure the staff did what they could with limited "forum" support from the new owners. But they do have that right to "not" indulge forum members, certainly not to the level Doreen did.

Jackie
28-06-2012, 17:01
To be honest sean even without 'indulging' forum members the place still left a lot to be desired in my opinion. Three times one drink was missed off of every order....mine...that is definately not good lol. After the 3rd time of reminding the girl she said 'you was talking the last time so I didn't want to interrupt you to see if you wanted a drink' wtf..what about the 2 times before??... Terry spilt a drink and after the waitress walked past and saw it a couple of times but made no effort to help clean it we ended up using every serviette there was on the table to try and mop it up until finally I had to go in and ask the fella behind the bar if he had a cloth and a mop. Maybe trivial to some people but as Sunspot said when there are a number of customers at one table who have been there pretty much all afternoon and most of the night eating and drinking it may stand them in good sted to make a bit more effort..just saying

Leam_Lin
28-06-2012, 17:23
What did you do to Medman & Ecky? they haven't been on today.

Jackie
28-06-2012, 17:26
What did you do to Medman & Ecky? they haven't been on today.

haha not guilty...I went home like a good girl and left them to it lol

seanocelt
28-06-2012, 17:31
To be honest sean even without 'indulging' forum members the place still left a lot to be desired in my opinion. Three times one drink was missed off of every order....mine...that is definately not good lol. After the 3rd time of reminding the girl she said 'you was talking the last time so I didn't want to interrupt you to see if you wanted a drink' wtf..what about the 2 times before??... Terry spilt a drink and after the waitress walked past and saw it a couple of times but made no effort to help clean it we ended up using every serviette there was on the table to try and mop it up until finally I had to go in and ask the fella behind the bar if he had a cloth and a mop. Maybe trivial to some people but as Sunspot said when there are a number of customers at one table who have been there pretty much all afternoon and most of the night eating and drinking it may stand them in good sted to make a bit more effort..just saying
I havent been back since Oct but sad to hear of poor service.

marbro8
28-06-2012, 17:47
To be honest sean even without 'indulging' forum members the place still left a lot to be desired in my opinion. Three times one drink was missed off of every order....mine...that is definately not good lol. After the 3rd time of reminding the girl she said 'you was talking the last time so I didn't want to interrupt you to see if you wanted a drink' wtf..what about the 2 times before??... Terry spilt a drink and after the waitress walked past and saw it a couple of times but made no effort to help clean it we ended up using every serviette there was on the table to try and mop it up until finally I had to go in and ask the fella behind the bar if he had a cloth and a mop. Maybe trivial to some people but as Sunspot said when there are a number of customers at one table who have been there pretty much all afternoon and most of the night eating and drinking it may stand them in good sted to make a bit more effort..just sayingwe have alway's raved about taylors lounge but we have found the last few holiday's nights we have spent in there have only been special if paul is there, because the staff run around indulging your every whim, but as soon as he is off, the standards fall well below par, the girls go through some sort of transformation??? to the point that last time we went in i just got up to the bar myself otherwise i would have been waiting all night, even then they didn't take the hint, so i tried to do it when paul was in and they practically carried me back to my seat, oh well their loss because we spent most of our 11 nights in the swan round the corner were tony his wife and son went out of their way to make you welcome, even sitting chatting with you all night in between getting your drinks:)

seanocelt
28-06-2012, 19:45
Marbro you have it in a nutshell, when the owner's away over here, in most bars, staff treat tourits as an irritation.

KirstyJay
28-06-2012, 22:08
there must be plenty of bars who would like on average 12 - 20 people sitting there for 8 hours drinking well who could give us a much better deal on drinks and give these people at the least a bowl of frigging nuts, the day was good, the venue was not the best, i will be looking for a better venue for later on in the year....

Doreen ( sadly missed on this forum) went in to her own pocket to provide forum members with snacks at previous meetings. She no longer is involved with this venue.

Im sure the staff did what they could with limited "forum" support from the new owners. But they do have that right to "not" indulge forum members, certainly not to the level Doreen did.

seanocelt is correct, this bar has no affiliation whatsoever with the forum, so they are not required or expected to do anything special, so please do not let that mar your judgement of the venue. Doreen used to put on an awful lot out of her own pocket.

However... if you found the service bad despite that knowledge, then that's an opinion you're entitled to :)

The official forum venue became Tonypub's place at the last meetup, so maybe if you are planning to get together again, then contact him via PM... or if you don't want to meet in Las Americas/San Eugenio and someone knows a bar that wants to become an official meeting place, they can contact us and come to some sort of arrangement... The extra customers for a meetup should be worth a venue offering some nibbles or a discount...

Jackie
28-06-2012, 22:36
I think it was held where it was because it was easier for those here on holiday to meet...Tony's would have been easier for me...could have fell out of work and into The Pub lol

TenerifeFanatic
28-06-2012, 22:46
Marbro you have it in a nutshell, when the owner's away over here, in most bars, staff treat tourits as an irritation.
A successful business is only successful because of the actions and behaviour of every member of staff towards its clientele!! Always treat others as you would wish to be treated yourself!! A winning formula, every time!!

henry
28-06-2012, 22:57
i´m surprize been 24 hours and still no pictures!! are you serious bro!!! lol lol lol

slodgedad
29-06-2012, 01:13
Sorry I missed the meet up but, unusually for me,(as you all know) I have had 11 nights continuous work in a restaurant kitchen.

It's a shame that everyone was disappointed with the venue as I used to love the get togethers at O'Jangles.

I wonder what the added 'B' actually stands for?

seanocelt
29-06-2012, 03:58
Oh, no prob Slodgie, it stands for "b......" . Hope that helped pal.

Medman
29-06-2012, 13:37
Just nipping in to report on meet-up. Great day 3-11. Good session and great to meet some of the members that I have communicated with on the forum. 12 members attended. Re the service, the first waitress was very good but was replaced after a couple of hours when her shift ended. I do agree that they were under no obligation to provide snacks or nibbles. Not really a problem for me. The venue was picked only because of the original couples who had arranged to meet. Won´t have another meet-up there mind you. Will give full run down when I get back, but needless to say we were all well behaved. :D

Malteser Monkey
29-06-2012, 13:50
You tight wads ! Couldn't you have forked out for a packet of crisps :raspberry::crylaughing::crylaughing:

We'll have a forum whip round for you next time:D:cheeky:

seanocelt
29-06-2012, 14:00
A successful business is only successful because of the actions and behaviour of every member of staff towards its clientele!! Always treat others as you would wish to be treated yourself!! A winning formula, every time!!
As a " Tenerife Fanatic" , i apologise as a Tenerife resident for the perpetual **** poor service you get in some places. You must be very resillient to remain a "fanatic." And many of us appreciate it.

marbro8
29-06-2012, 14:07
You tight wads ! Couldn't you have forked out for a packet of crisps :raspberry::crylaughing::crylaughing:

We'll have a forum whip round for you next time:D:cheeky:last time we went to a meet up at o'jangles, sunspot ordered and paid for some bowls of chips for everone to share bless her

TOTO 99
29-06-2012, 14:24

We'll have a forum whip round for you next time:D:cheeky:

This sounds like a job for Young Golfer.......I can see it now, picture of Ecky breathing in to make himself look like he's wasting away, sad music, voice over man asking us to please give generously..:laugh:

henry
30-06-2012, 17:20
dude!! everyone is waiting for the pictures to be post here or did jackie broke the camara and burn all it all!!! come one where the pictures! like a saying from queen on we will rock you, for me and everyone else WE WANT WE WANT PICTURES!!!

davship
10-07-2012, 11:12

We will be in O'Jangles (or is it Bo Jangles?) at El Mirador at 3pm on Wednesday 27th June.

How did the get together go? i tried to get down but got tied up with something. Many apologies better luck next time

Medman
10-07-2012, 13:21
How did the get together go? i tried to get down but got tied up with something. Many apologies better luck next time

Yes, you were reported missing when we checked the guest list :twak:

11 members plus my wife attended. We started at 3pm and got poured out the bar at 11pm.
Only a few photos were taken but I'm sure they will appear soon (even just to please Henry)
It was great to put a face to the name; or was it ?? :D

Sal
10-07-2012, 20:51
Yes, you were reported missing when we checked the guest list :twak:

11 members plus my wife attended. We started at 3pm and got poured out the bar at 11pm.
Only a few photos were taken but I'm sure they will appear soon (even just to please Henry)
It was great to put a face to the name; or was it ?? :D

Some of us were still there after midnight...........first to arrive - last to leave! :drunk2::drunk2:
Alivee has photos, but is having difficulty uploading them to the forum. Any suggestions - please?

Santiago
10-07-2012, 20:57
Some of us were still there after midnight...........first to arrive - last to leave! :drunk2::drunk2:
Alivee has photos, but is having difficulty uploading them to the forum. Any suggestions - please?

Make sure they are .jpg and try not to have them too large.

henry
10-07-2012, 21:54
i sure no one wants to see my ugly face. all ready had a few divas fighting over me on facebook. shoot!! for a mintue i thought they were going to rip my pictures on facebook apart hahahahahah

Medman
10-07-2012, 21:54
Make sure they are .jpg and try not to have them too large.

Not like your vodkas Sal :D :vodka2: :trink2:

Alivee
10-07-2012, 22:26
http://s1057.photobucket.com/albums/t384/alivee3/

Sal
10-07-2012, 22:28
Nice link. Good pics!

henry
10-07-2012, 22:29
http://s1057.photobucket.com/albums/t384/alivee3/

on picture 3 you can see jackie looking at my sexy 6-pack abs saying wow!! she going gaga over my abs and not even looking at my face hahahahahahahaha

Sal
10-07-2012, 22:36
Do you have a thing about Jackie? Hope you're not a stalker!

Jackie
10-07-2012, 22:37
on picture 3 you can see jackie looking at my sexy 6-pack abs saying wow!! she going gaga over my abs and not even looking at my face hahahahahahahaha

No H I was concerned that you where standing behind me lol

henry
10-07-2012, 22:38
Do you have a thing about Jackie? Hope you're not a stalker!

no sal i´m not a stalker. lol

No H I was concerned that you where standing behind me lol

sure you were lol hahahahahha just joking

Sal
10-07-2012, 22:40
i sure no one wants to see my ugly face. all ready had a few divas fighting over me on facebook. shoot!! for a mintue i thought they were going to rip my pictures on facebook apart hahahahahah

.............and may the best lady win!

Not like your vodkas Sal :D :vodka2: :trink2:

I thought I was very well in control.....................until later in the evening! :vodka:
:drinking::drunk2:

Leam_Lin
10-07-2012, 22:46
Thanks for the photos, can you put names to the photos, I know which one is Henry, his hair looks as though he has gone blonde & spiky.

henry
10-07-2012, 22:53
Thanks for the photos, can you put names to the photos, I know which one is Henry, his hair looks as though he has gone blonde & spiky.

everybody know da champ!!! well for my hair it was the blond from the women blond dye i brought from hiper trebol for 4 euros. i waiting like it saids 20 mins then i took a shower (easy there divas lol!!!) and came out allmost white as you can see

Medman
10-07-2012, 22:55

It's a hard life being so attractive Henry. I had the same trouble when I was your age. But back in 'em days it was all live and face to face, cheek to cheek. etc etc ....... you know what I mean. :D

Nice link. Good pics!

I've got one of you and Al. (and another 2 of Henry of course) Must try to upload them.

henry
10-07-2012, 22:59
It's a hard life being so attractive Henry. I had the same trouble when I was your age. But back in 'em days it was all live and face to face, cheek to cheek. etc etc ....... you know what I mean. :D

humm face to face cheek to cheek that sound so gay . all joking aside there medman yeah i know what you mean. before you know it all divas see me and yell OH MY GOD!!! IT´S TOM JONES......oh!! it just henry he not that worthy lol!!!!

Medman
10-07-2012, 23:16
humm face to face cheek to cheek that sound so gay . all joking aside there medman yeah i know what you mean. before you know it all divas see me and yell OH MY GOD!!! IT´S TOM JONES......oh!! it just henry he not that worthy lol!!!!

Henry; good looks, money, talent, charisma, intelligence don't mean a thing if you ain't got that zing. And you certainly got a bucket full of zing. :D

henry
10-07-2012, 23:20
i have all that but yet all the divas run if they see me on the beach lol just like the movie jaws.

Medman
10-07-2012, 23:29
i have all that but yet all the divas run if they see me on the beach lol just like the movie jaws.

Maybe they are scared of the size of lovebite you will give them :tongue:

Terrynsue
11-07-2012, 23:05
:wink2:It was a great meeting and good to put faces to names (even Henry) now back in cold UK and waiting for October 18 so we can return, next time please refuse to serve us after 6 or start later, its a long stagger back to PDLA, see you all again. TnS

Sal
12-07-2012, 19:38
Ooooooooooh Sue - I think you may have exceeded your limit of 4 vodkas that day! I know we both lost count.

:vodka2::drunks2:

henry
12-07-2012, 19:53
Ooooooooooh Sue - I think you may have exceeded your limit of 4 vodkas that day! I know we both lost count.

:vodka2::drunks2:
i keep count sal you have 26 vodkas and a half before you pass out hahahahahahahahaha

i keep count sal you have 26 vodkas and a half before you pass out hahahahahahahahaha

but who was keeping count hahahahahahha

Terrynsue
12-07-2012, 20:32
Sal has never had a half in her life

Santiago
12-07-2012, 21:41
Sal has never had a half in her life

True. With Sal it's all or nothing!

johnr
17-03-2013, 13:31
anything in March or April?

Malteser Monkey
17-03-2013, 14:14
anything in March or April?

John best start a new thread this one is 2012 !

Ecky Thump
17-03-2013, 14:23
John best start a new thread this one is 2012 !

Now I do feel old!!

johnr
17-03-2013, 16:40
Now I do feel old!!
Didn't dare start a new thread. The Admin people would have jumped on me.

LUCKY
17-03-2013, 19:02
:feret:
John best start a new thread this one is 2012 !:feret:

Dont you worry Double M me and the ferrets are busy :feret::feret::feret::feret:
We are building a time machine :feret::feret:

slodgedad
17-03-2013, 19:14
I've closed this thread as it is way out of date.

If anyone wants to start a thread for a meet up then feel free to start a new one.