PDA

View Full Version : This is a wonderful Forum!

Parker
18-06-2012, 00:38
Would just like to say how helpful i have found the forum already ... so much information to be found to help me on my next trip to this wonderful island .. keep up the good work :)

Mia
18-06-2012, 11:18
I found the forum helpful with information I found when planning to relocate to Tenerife and also since moving here. :)

Malteser Monkey
18-06-2012, 11:51
Yeah it's not bad is it ?:D

Forum's fine but some of the members:whistle::crylaughing::scared::eek::hide::c heeky:

windymiller
18-06-2012, 19:29
Have to agree.

I saved this forum in the bookmarks on my Kindle during my last visit - we went to plenty of places I'd have never seen if not for the advice available here.

No doubt I'll be doing the same next time I'm in the Tenerife sunshine.

chifleta
18-06-2012, 22:26
:hide::cheeky:

omg I had to laugh at the hiding behind the sofa smiley.... my nan made me hide behind sofa with her once when one of her friends knocked at door whilst looking through letterbox at the same time... so we both hid, but her friend looked through the living room window 2 minutes later and caught us both... omg I nearly wet myself laughing ... awwww, now I miss my nan, but i'm not going to UK this year :( ughhh and my passport runs out next week so that's 160 odd €uros to the Consulate grrrr ... wish I hadn't had a nosey on the forum now :crying2::raspberry2:

KirstyJay
19-06-2012, 11:40
Would just like to say how helpful i have found the forum already ... so much information to be found to help me on my next trip to this wonderful island .. keep up the good work :)Thanks for the compliment :)