PDA

View Full Version : HOME Needed! Urgent home needed Please HELP!!!

droops
18-06-2012, 11:18
32323233323432353236We have 3 dogs urgently in need of a loving home. We are returning to the uk this week and can not take the dogs with us. George is a 1 yr old rotweiler very loving he is a big softie that love cuddles. Bandy and cutie brother and sister are cross breed terrier types medium sized brindle coloured, both very loving same as george. We have tryed to contact the dogs homes here in Tenerife and it seems no one wants to help. The situation now has become extremely desperate. Please can anyone help?????

glostergirl
18-06-2012, 11:26
why not contact pets@home they board an fly animals home really cheap!!!

Tom & Sharon
18-06-2012, 11:29
We have 3 dogs urgently in need of a loving home. We are returning to the uk this week and can not take the dogs with us. George is a 1 yr old rotweiler very loving he is a big softie that love cuddles. Bandy and cutie brother and sister are cross breed terrier types medium sized brindle coloured, both very loving same as george. We have tryed to contact the dogs homes here in Tenerife and it seems no one wants to help. The situation now has become extremely desperate. Please can anyone help?????

Why can't you take your dogs with you?

Suej
18-06-2012, 11:30
why not contact pets@home they board an fly animals home really cheap!!!

I don't know about the Terriers Glostergirl but the Rotweiler would not be allowed into the UK! I just don't know what might be the fate of these dogs!:(

Tom & Sharon
18-06-2012, 11:34
I don't know about the Terriers Glostergirl but the Rotweiler would not be allowed into the UK! I just don't know what might be the fate of these dogs!:(

What d'you mean the rottie wouldn't be allowed into the UK Sue?

They are not a dangerous breed in the UK. I was just thinking they'll never find a home for him here, it's much too complicated to own one in Tenerife, but simple in UK - there are no rules.

YOUNG GOLFER
18-06-2012, 11:35
Well try and put some photos of the dogs on here with the chance someone might just take one.

But you have to understand that all the dog homes are full due to reasons like yours people going home and they just cant take anymore animals.

Have you the money to take these dogs with you back home?

droops
18-06-2012, 11:40
We are not able to take the dogs with us due to the fact that we no longer have any work here in Tenerife and are relying on family support moving back. Originally we rescued these 3 dogs when they were pups.

Suej
18-06-2012, 11:45
What d'you mean the rottie wouldn't be allowed into the UK Sue?

They are not a dangerous breed in the UK. I was just thinking they'll never find a home for him here, it's much too complicated to own one in Tenerife, but simple in UK - there are no rules.

I stand corrected then Sharon! I thought they might be classed as a dangerous dog! I hope homes can be found for them!

Jelly Baby
18-06-2012, 11:45
You "rescued" them and now you are "abandoning" them. What a shame.

Do the right thing. Take them with you!

Tom & Sharon
18-06-2012, 11:53
We are not able to take the dogs with us due to the fact that we no longer have any work here in Tenerife and are relying on family support moving back. Originally we rescued these 3 dogs when they were pups.

There are so many dogs in the rescue centres here. Our neighbours rescued one last week, abandoned up the mountain! Please don't just dump them :-(

You might find homes for the smaller 2 if you're lucky (and you will be!) but the rottie is a different thing. It breaks my heart to think of an unwanted 12 month old rottie here, they are so difficult to own here with all the daft rules they have on dangerous dogs. He would be so much easier to re-home in the UK. Do they have passports and rabies jabs up to date?

There are these organisations in UK:-

http://www.rottweilerrescuetrust.co.uk/
http://www.rottweilerwelfare.co.uk/

Here, I don't think you'll have much chance of re-homing him. We have said we would never have another rottie here, despite having them for 25 years, due like I said to the daft laws which make it difficult. At the same time, they are not a dog for everyone.

Can you not take him back to the UK, and ask the above organisations to find him a home? He deserves that.

droops
18-06-2012, 12:13
We have 3 dogs urgently in need of a loving home. We are returning to the uk this week and can not take the dogs with us. George is a 1 yr old rotweiler very loving he is a big softie that love cuddles. Bandy and cutie brother and sister are cross breed terrier types medium sized brindle coloured, both very loving same as george. We have tryed to contact the dogs homes here in Tenerife and it seems no one wants to help. The situation now has become extremely desperate. Please can anyone help?????

Heres a picture taken today

carpenter
18-06-2012, 12:18
Can you please give more details of your Rotty I have a friend with one in the mountains who nearly took a second earlier in the year but the owners dad took it instead. I'll forward him the details, he's not on the forum. I need pics. PS you do know that the laws have changed regarding entrance to the UK don't you?
You don't need a rabies blood test and 6 month wait anymore just a rabies shot, other jabs up to date parasites removed and a clean bill of health.

Thanks for pic I've just seen it above but can you give more details pls, chipped, jabs up to date etc?

YOUNG GOLFER
18-06-2012, 12:26
Ok well lets just keep this thread going and see if we can help this person.

Its very easy to just walk away from problems like this and shoot off to the UK.....but you are trying your best and who knows this could work out for you and the dogs.

Try and get some close up photos ASAP of the dogs please this will help.

droops
18-06-2012, 12:29
we are unable to take him with us as we are relying on family help for our own accomodation. we gave george a home approx 9 months ago when his owners asked if we would look after him while they went on holiday to the uk, but 1 month later never returned. george is in good health, he has had all injections etc. he is a lovable big softie, but loves attention, he has been daddy to the other dogs since we have had him. he needs room to play and someone who will love him i am adding more pics in the next few minutes

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

george and bandi are not chipped, cutie has been sterilised and chipped all 3 dogs are in excellent health and all have up to date injections, we were promised a home for them but we were let down on that yesturday and these people wont even answer the phone anymore. Unfortunatly they left this until the last minute we are in a very desperate situation now with our lovable dogs.

carpenter
18-06-2012, 13:05
we are unable to take him with us as we are relying on family help for our own accomodation. we gave george a home approx 9 months ago when his owners asked if we would look after him while they went on holiday to the uk, but 1 month later never returned. george is in good health, he has had all injections etc. he is a lovable big softie, but loves attention, he has been daddy to the other dogs since we have had him. he needs room to play and someone who will love him i am adding more pics in the next few minutes

george and bandi are not chipped, cutie has been sterilised and chipped all 3 dogs are in excellent health and all have up to date injections, we were promised a home for them but we were let down on that yesturday and these people wont even answer the phone anymore. Unfortunatly they left this until the last minute we are in a very desperate situation now with our lovable dogs.

Ok answers on a postcard with your thoughts on those people everyone...

I've contacted my friend he needs to speak with his OH regarding George no promises but fingers crossed.

droops
18-06-2012, 13:15
big thanks, keeping fingers crossed

YOUNG GOLFER
18-06-2012, 13:30
Where are the photos droops? it might just help give them a little brush and ask them to smile ...you never know.
Good luck.

droops
18-06-2012, 13:51

canary boy
18-06-2012, 13:51
I will contact my friends that have just lost there boxer so you never know?

Tom & Sharon
18-06-2012, 14:21
Oh, he's lovely.

I just hope you find him a home, and he goes to someone who knows what they're doing with rotties.

He'll be coming into the stage where he starts to try to dominate soon, and if you don't know what you're doing it's hard. That's the stage when they end up back in the refuges!

droops
18-06-2012, 14:22

carpenter
18-06-2012, 14:31
Have you tried The Little Dogs home for your small terriers? Chris and Babs can be reached on 672 917 193 very helpful people

glostergirl
18-06-2012, 15:22
i was in the same position that i couldnt afford to bring my english dog or my tenerife cat lola home ( some of u may remember lola was a cat i had off cat woman) but i put them with shirley at pets@home where she is looking after them until they fly home in roughly two weeks!! i came back to uk with my youngest son with £100 in my pocket and after three months i have enough money to get my animals home!! my dog flew to tenerife with us 12yrs ago there is no way i would have left him or my cat behind. we all have to remember while reading this thread people are leaving tenerife cos they have to not because they want to!! i sincerley hope someone can help with these animals!!

droops
18-06-2012, 16:46
We have already tried chris and babs and unfortunatly they were unable to help.

Can you please give more details of your Rotty I have a friend with one in the mountains who nearly took a second earlier in the year but the owners dad took it instead. I'll forward him the details, he's not on the forum. I need pics. PS you do know that the laws have changed regarding entrance to the UK don't you?
You don't need a rabies blood test and 6 month wait anymore just a rabies shot, other jabs up to date parasites removed and a clean bill of health.

Thanks for pic I've just seen it above but can you give more details pls, chipped, jabs up to date etc?

have you been able to get in touch with your friend about the dogs? I have been asking round all day but still no one can give them a home.

carpenter
18-06-2012, 19:20
We have already tried chris and babs and unfortunatly they were unable to help.

have you been able to get in touch with your friend about the dogs? I have been asking round all day but still no one can give them a home.

Hi I did say that I contacted him and he needs to speak with his OH before he can agree to taking him my wife is also speaking to her friend who already has rescued one rotty from the forum and was talking about getting company for him as soon as I know I promise to contact you perhaps PM me your number

Droops I need your number, I have found a home for George with my friends pls contact me asap my friends want to call you tonight

Pets@Home
18-06-2012, 22:53

Hi Suej have to correct u there, I sent a Rottie home to the UK last month with 4 of his brothers,
if u go onto the internet Defragov, will tell u the breeds that cannot be shipped. She was a Rottie and not a cross.

I think they should consider taking them with them, have managed to do with with nearly 50 animals this year, and 4 imports from the UK so it is possible with help ....... it can be done .....

carpenter
18-06-2012, 22:56
Hi Suej have to correct u there, I sent a Rottie home to the UK last month with 4 of his brothers,
if u go onto the internet Defragov, will tell u the breeds that cannot be shipped. She was a Rottie and not a cross.

I think they should consider taking them with them, have managed to do with with nearly 50 animals this year, and 4 imports from the UK so it is possible with help ....... it can be done .....
Can somebody pls get the OP to contact me. I have a home for George.

Ian_N
18-06-2012, 23:50
Sharon as in Tom and Sharon,
What is the problem after one year old not just a normal dog then ? just interested to know as i havent owned one and thinking about people who may take one on with possably kids.
Just interested to know and better be public for others.
Regards Jan.

Tom & Sharon
19-06-2012, 09:57
Sharon as in Tom and Sharon,
What is the problem after one year old not just a normal dog then ? just interested to know as i havent owned one and thinking about people who may take one on with possably kids.
Just interested to know and better be public for others.
Regards Jan.

At around 18 months rotties can try to dominate. It's a phase they go through, just trying to be "the leader of the pack". They have to learn who the leader is, and it's not them! If you don't know how to handle this properly, you could end up with problems. The one thing you don't want is a dominant 50kg rottie in your home who thinks it's the boss!

They have to be properly trained and handled, and if so, you will be rewarded with the most obedient, faithful and loveable dog you will ever know. Get it wrong, and you'll end up with one massive problem.

Like I said, they are not a dog for everyone.

Suej
19-06-2012, 10:30

I know P@H! Sharon put me straight too!:) I must be confusing the Spanish laws with the British! Speak before I think I do!!!:laugh: It looks like droops in online but carpenter isn't! I hope they get in touch with each other as the future for George looks promising!

carpenter
19-06-2012, 10:43
We've made contact and hopefully a meeting will made arranged for today.
The possible new owners are great with their Rotty and brought him with them from Sweden. They have asked for George to be castrated as they are fully aware that there may be a dominance battle and I think that is a good idea.
So for now I think all the focus should be placed upon the other two cute as hell pups.

droops
19-06-2012, 11:31
At around 18 months rotties can try to dominate. It's a phase they go through, just trying to be "the leader of the pack". They have to learn who the leader is, and it's not them! If you don't know how to handle this properly, you could end up with problems. The one thing you don't want is a dominant 50kg rottie in your home who thinks it's the boss!

They have to be properly trained and handled, and if so, you will be rewarded with the most obedient, faithful and loveable dog you will ever know. Get it wrong, and you'll end up with one massive problem.

Like I said, they are not a dog for everyone.
george is a big softie he wouldnt harm a fly, at night when he goes to sleep the other 2 dogs sleep on top of him and they all love to have cuddles from my daughters children when they come to visit.

We've made contact and hopefully a meeting will made arranged for today.
The possible new owners are great with their Rotty and brought him with them from Sweden. They have asked for George to be castrated as they are fully aware that there may be a dominance battle and I think that is a good idea.
So for now I think all the focus should be placed upon the other two cute as hell pups.

yes a meeting has been arranged for george tonight, they are coming to meet george at home so they will be able to see exactly how he is. A big big thanks to you for helping us with george we are now trying to still find a home for bandi and cuti.

A big thank you to carpenter for helping us to find george his new home and a bigger thank you to his new mum and dad.
We still have Bandy and Cutie who also need new homes so if anyone out there can help please get back to us asap we have tried to contact the little dogs home chris and babs but no response please anyone help time is running out.

droops
20-06-2012, 12:24
can anyone give advice as to who we can contact about bandy and cutie. we only have until friday morning to find homes.

YOUNG GOLFER
20-06-2012, 12:36
Well good news on the home for the big dog.....good choice bringing it to the forum as there are people as shown who can help.

You say all the dog homes here are full have you looked at other homes on the island(ones in the north),have you tried contacting the radio stations here in the south?

Think time is not on your side but please keep trying other avenues.

Have you joined other forums there is 1 other forum which has a lot of members might be worth trying.

droops
20-06-2012, 12:41
the dogs homes over the island are bursting at mo. Seems there are lots of animals needing help as owners have left the island.
The radio stations will only pass on details of the dogs homes as they dont want their airwaves time taken up with pleas for help for abandoned animals.
All we can do is keep trying and keep hoping.
Thank you for your concern but you are right in saying time is not on our side

what other forums

Suej
20-06-2012, 13:05
A huge thanks from me to carpenter who has been such a help and miraculously found George a home! I know he has other pressing problems at the moment and has still found time to help someone else! Well done mate! So hope homes can be found for Bandy and Cutie!

carpenter
20-06-2012, 18:49
A huge thanks from me to carpenter who has been such a help and miraculously found George a home! I know he has other pressing problems at the moment and has still found time to help someone else! Well done mate! So hope homes can be found for Bandy and Cutie!

Thanks Suej
Thankfully my dog pulled through her operation yesterday and is on the road to recovery. 4 people took 3 hrs to remove a large piece of bone from her throat that was wedged against her heart. The vet didn't give her much of a chance but she made it.

Regards to Radio my wife does a piece every Thursday morning on the other radio station "can't mention their name on here" and she will talk about Bandy and Cutie in the morning at 10.45am ish.

How about foster homes? can anyone out there foster these beautiful dogs? they don't look like they take up much space and if the forum members all pull together they will find their forever home soon

droops
20-06-2012, 21:32
thank you for all your help.

a huge thank you

thank you for all your help.

a huge thank you

carpenter, i dont know what to say to you, thank you, i hope your beloved girl pulls through.

carpenter
20-06-2012, 23:15
[QUOTE=droops;190367]thank you for all your help.

a huge thank you

carpenter, i dont know what to say to you, thank you, i hope your beloved girl pulls through.

well done forum mods someone puts their phone number up themselves (so it does not violate the data protection act) in a desperate plea and you mods remove it.....
I salute you i really do...............

Sundowner
21-06-2012, 19:54
Droops have you found a home for them yet? I hope so as time is running out!!

carpenter
21-06-2012, 21:00
There have been no calls to my wife after her radio plea on COAST FM this morning so it really is an urgent matter now. There must be someone with some space for these two dogs even on a fostering basis even if it's for a few weeks.
Don't let them become another statistic please help them now.

droops
21-06-2012, 21:49
thank you carpenter for all your help. It hurts like hell but time has run out. We will always be grateful for helping us to re home george. God bless you

No one wants to re home them and time has run out before we leave we will let all know where they are please look for them and help if poss and let us know the outcome we dont want to but we have to leave, our time has also run out

raymond
21-06-2012, 22:02
please is there anyone who can help

YOUNG GOLFER
21-06-2012, 22:04
Well it's very sad just a shame you never found the forum sooner......where do you plan on leaving these dogs ?

Sundowner
21-06-2012, 23:06
Droops call Shirley at Pet's at home and ask her to look after them until she can rehome them.

I will pay for their stay with her.

She knows who I am and if she has room for them it will not be a problem.

Best of luck for the future.

AL JAY
21-06-2012, 23:31
Droops call Shirley at Pet's at home and ask her to look after them until she can rehome them.

Thats a lovely gesture Sundowner and i applaud you!

Tom & Sharon
22-06-2012, 07:27
thank you carpenter for all your help. It hurts like hell but time has run out. We will always be grateful for helping us to re home george. God bless you

No one wants to re home them and time has run out before we leave we will let all know where they are please look for them and help if poss and let us know the outcome we dont want to but we have to leave, our time has also run out

So you would just leave your dogs then, somewhere, anywhere.............??? ???

droops
22-06-2012, 09:32
thank you can you send a pm to give me shirleys tel number

Tom and Sharon please no I would not do that we have delayed our flight until tuesday in the hope of rehoming Bandy and Cutie. As I have said we did make arrangements for them to be rehomed months ago but let down last minute now its become desperate

thank you please send me shirleys details i cannot find her details

Sundowner
22-06-2012, 10:17
Hi Droops,

For some reason that I do not know, I am unable to send pm's and sometimes it takes me 2 hours to post a reply!! And I am using 3 different computers???

I do not want to post her number on an open forum, but there are lot's of forum members who know her and I would ask them to p.m. her number to you.

I will keep trying, if you do not hear from anyone about the number, do you have an e-mail that I can send it too?

droops
22-06-2012, 10:38

Hi Sundowner,
I have spoken to Shirley at Pets at Home and she is collecting Bandy and Cutie tomorrow evening.
A huge thank you for all your help, I dont know what we would have done without you. I dont know what else to say cause Im too choked up god bless you.

carpenter
22-06-2012, 10:58
Blooming Marvelous well done everyone and Sundowner if you could perhaps throw a few shillings this way it'll be appreciated...... Only joking well done

candy2411
22-06-2012, 11:14

This is such a generous gesture on your part ,and I hope the dogs can be re-homed sooner, rather than later so it doesnt end up costing you too much.

raymond
22-06-2012, 11:20

Comments like this only hurt and not help this desperate situation.
Sundowner you are a lifesaver
Droops your dogs are going to be ok they are in good hands

Sundowner You are a gentleman

Pets@Home
22-06-2012, 12:02
Hi guys, yes Sundowner is a abs saint. There was a similar situation months back, and he stepped in and saved the
day, not only the board, but also half the cost of a flight home for a cat, who without Sundowner would have been
lost in the system somewhere.
As many of u know, I look after cats / dogs for owners on holidays for a good price, and we have over 100 clients now.
On top of that we have PetEX, which is our import and export side, whereby, we look after the animals here, the owner
goes home and saves for the flight, pays the board monthly, then when its all ready, we then book the airline, sort
the cages, sort the passports, with the help of "CATS WELFARE", and that enables the owner to take their animals
back with them. We dont insist on all money up front, they dont have it, they pay board monthly, and the flight
7 days before the animal leaves. So far we have done 50 cats /dogs, like this charging very little board for their
animals, so their are some really happy owners out there in the UK, and 50 cats /dogs not having to go up for rehoming.
Alot of these clients, I am in regular contact with, via facebook, and they "pay it forward" by promoting me to everyone.
On top of this, we know that the neutering and splaying is so expensive for owners in this climate, so we have set up
"PETS TO VETS" we utilise one of the best vets on this island, and we get dogs / cats done, for a very reduced price
enabling people to have their animals done, and try to stop the breeding of puppies and kittens. We only started few
weeks back and have already done 10 dogs 2 cats, with 2 cats and 4 dogs booked over the next week. If u want any details of this service just p/m me.
On top of this we also rehome animals. So far we have rehomed around 5 cats, which took us under a week to find a home, the last pair were Ying and Yang, which took us exactly 5 days. We homed a German Sherpherd within 5 days, again u may have seen me advertising, and we think we have found a good home for the 2 Pedigree Boxers, will let u know
tomorrow as we are seeing 2 ladies at 4pm on Saturday. These took alot longer, near on 6 weeks, it was hard and hopefully successful.
So now "brandy and cutie" are next, so watch this space as will start to promote them next week. Collecting them
both at 5pm tomorrow and of course will keep thread updated, and any help u can offer, will be welcomed.

SUNDOWNER, will send u a private email, in a few hours ......

So its all about helping owners, have holidays, get their pets home with them, and get their pets done, all which
are very important, and we dedicate ourselves to this end ........

Suej
22-06-2012, 12:03
Huge hugs and slobbery kisses to carpenter and Sundowner! what wonderful people you are!!!! I've got rellies over and have to dash but couldn't leave without saying a massive Thanks! Also to Shirley MMMMWAH!!!!!

droops
22-06-2012, 12:32
:tiphat:
Hi guys, yes Sundowner is a abs saint. There was a similar situation months back, and he stepped in and saved the
day, not only the board, but also half the cost of a flight home for a cat, who without Sundowner would have been
lost in the system somewhere.
As many of u know, I look after cats / dogs for owners on holidays for a good price, and we have over 100 clients now.
On top of that we have PetEX, which is our import and export side, whereby, we look after the animals here, the owner
goes home and saves for the flight, pays the board monthly, then when its all ready, we then book the airline, sort
the cages, sort the passports, with the help of "CATS WELFARE", and that enables the owner to take their animals
back with them. We dont insist on all money up front, they dont have it, they pay board monthly, and the flight
7 days before the animal leaves. So far we have done 50 cats /dogs, like this charging very little board for their
animals, so their are some really happy owners out there in the UK, and 50 cats /dogs not having to go up for rehoming.
Alot of these clients, I am in regular contact with, via facebook, and they "pay it forward" by promoting me to everyone.
On top of this, we know that the neutering and splaying is so expensive for owners in this climate, so we have set up
"PETS TO VETS" we utilise one of the best vets on this island, and we get dogs / cats done, for a very reduced price
enabling people to have their animals done, and try to stop the breeding of puppies and kittens. We only started few
weeks back and have already done 10 dogs 2 cats, with 2 cats and 4 dogs booked over the next week. If u want any details of this service just p/m me.
On top of this we also rehome animals. So far we have rehomed around 5 cats, which took us under a week to find a home, the last pair were Ying and Yang, which took us exactly 5 days. We homed a German Sherpherd within 5 days, again u may have seen me advertising, and we think we have found a good home for the 2 Pedigree Boxers, will let u know
tomorrow as we are seeing 2 ladies at 4pm on Saturday. These took alot longer, near on 6 weeks, it was hard and hopefully successful.
So now "brandy and cutie" are next, so watch this space as will start to promote them next week. Collecting them
both at 5pm tomorrow and of course will keep thread updated, and any help u can offer, will be welcomed.

SUNDOWNER, will send u a private email, in a few hours ......

So its all about helping owners, have holidays, get their pets home with them, and get their pets done, all which
are very important, and we dedicate ourselves to this end ........

A huge thank you to everyone from Bandy and Cutie

karinagal
22-06-2012, 12:43
Shirley/Pets at Home - you provide such a fabulous service and have given such comfort to people in the awful position of having to leave their beloved pets behind. I applaud you and the work you do. I wish you all the very best in your ventures and will definitely recommend your services if I meet anyone who needs them. You are a star!

Sundowner
22-06-2012, 15:33
Thank you Shirley for taking in droops dogs.

You are a real star!!

Have a good weekend,

Harry

glostergirl
22-06-2012, 19:04
shirley and graham have looked after my dog and cat since i flew home at the beginning of march!! i had 100 euros in my purse that day i flew home with my youngest son!! it broke my heart to leave my pets behind!!! they have been lovingly looked after by both these wonderful people who my pets and my family will never forget!! i sit here writing this with tears running down my face as my pets are flying home next friday and my oldest son his canarian girlfriend and my canarian english grand daughter fly home the week after!! Mine and my families time is nearly over after 12 years in tenerife!! thank you graham and shirley from myself and my family. julie xx

candy2411
22-06-2012, 19:17
Thank you Shirley for taking in droops dogs.

You are a real star!!

Have a good weekend,

Harry

Sundowner (Harry)...you're very modest.It is you who is the star! Really hope YOU have a good weekend, you deserve it.

karinagal
22-06-2012, 21:27
Sundowner (Harry)...you're very modest.It is you who is the star! Really hope YOU have a good weekend, you deserve it.

Totally agree - he has a big heart and is not afraid to show it. Take a bow Sundowner, you too are a star!

The undisputed queen of de-nial

will a
22-06-2012, 22:27
You "rescued" them and now you are "abandoning" them. What a shame.

Do the right thing. Take them with you!

thats a bit harsh ! Have a heart how do you think they are feeling , they are at least trying to find a new home for them and if they don't have the money what do you expect them to do , if you feel that strong about it take one your self and stop criticising people less fortunate that yourself

slodgedad
23-06-2012, 01:45
Sounds like it's been another great outcome.

Well done all concerned.

Thread closed.

PM me if you want it reopening.

slodgedad
24-06-2012, 01:15
Sounds like it's been another great outcome.

Well done all concerned.

Thread closed.

PM me if you want it reopening.

Thread re opened after PM. Sorry for the delay, have not been available today..

timmylish
24-06-2012, 02:13
Thread re opened after PM. Sorry for the delay, have not been available today..

And,,,,,,,,,,.........Nothing?

slodgedad
24-06-2012, 03:20
And,,,,,,,,,,.........Nothing?

Unlike you and I, Tim, some people sleep.

I couldn't open the thread til late as I have been off line.

Daresay this thread will be updated manaña

carpenter
26-06-2012, 14:29
Can I have some pics of Bandy and Cutie please, some better ones, thanks

Sundowner
26-06-2012, 20:06
Can I have some pics of Bandy and Cutie please, some better ones, thanks

Shirley has told me that they are settling in and will take photo's in a few day's time :)

Pets@Home
26-06-2012, 22:50
Hi all in case yr wondering I asked for the thread to be reopened, because the story is far from over.
They have settled, albeit, still very shy, and have taken loads of pics, will be downloading in a few
days for rehoming.
I said to Sundowner, I will take the money out of the board to have Bandy done, and he is being done tomorrow, easier to rehome.
So watch this space in a few days, and lets see if we can get these 2 lovelies a new home pref
together.

Tenerifetyas
27-06-2012, 16:58
If you could wait till tuesday i could take the rottweiler as me and my girlfriend are moving into a bigger apartment would be nice to meet the dog first aswell thanks

carpenter
27-06-2012, 17:21
If you could wait till tuesday i could take the rottweiler as me and my girlfriend are moving into a bigger apartment would be nice to meet the dog first aswell thanks

The Rottie has been homed to a wonderful couple, but the other chaps are still looking for a forever home and I believe that Bandy is being castrated today.

droops
27-06-2012, 21:06
:cry:Hi Shirley
Just wondering how Bandy and Cutie are doing.
Thank you all for your help in rehoming them. Would love to see some pics of them I just hope they are behaving themselves.

Carpenter I am so sorry, I do not have any further pics because I am only able to have contact through an internet cafe as I no longer have access to a home computer.
If poss can you update me as to how the re homing of George, Bandy and Cutie is going.
I wont rest until I know all is ok as out of sight is not out of mind.

Jelly Baby
27-06-2012, 21:22
thats a bit harsh ! Have a heart how do you think they are feeling , they are at least trying to find a new home for them and if they don't have the money what do you expect them to do , if you feel that strong about it take one your self and stop criticising people less fortunate that yourself

I actually left Tenerife yesterday along with my family which included one rescue dog and three rescue cats. My fourth rescue cat recently died from cancer. During my time in Tenerife I took on a puppy that had been dumped in a box, brought 2 cats over with me when we came from the UK and took on two kittens that were dumped at the bottom of our road next to the basura on a pile of broken glass. We hand reared them by bottle as they were literally only a day or so old. A terrier puppy was abandoned outside our house last year and we couldn’t keep her because she upset all our other animals. I put together the money for her to fly to Germany to a new home. When I left the island I donated a lot of belongings to Sharon at Cats Welfare for her new shop.

I think, therefore, you can assume I have a heart.

You have no idea of my personal circumstances, nor do you know me. However, when I took on all the animals I have I knew it would be for “life”, i.e. the rest of their life. Hell would freeze over before I ever left any of them behind. Animals cost money as anyone involved with them will testify. We hope and pray that all we need to do is provide a safe home, feed them, walk them and love them but we never know what might be round the corner, whether it be visits to the vets or the need to return home.

Thankfully there are people here like Shirley from Pets at Home that can help people keep their animals when they have to move but it sometimes seems to me that people would rather leave their pets behind than take them with them. I am NOT saying that this is the case here.

I hope a “forever” home is found for the two little dogs, but I know it will not be the last time a thread like this appears on the forum.

carpenter
27-06-2012, 22:45
I actually left Tenerife yesterday along with my family which included one rescue dog and three rescue cats. My fourth rescue cat recently died from cancer. During my time in Tenerife I took on a puppy that had been dumped in a box, brought 2 cats over with me when we came from the UK and took on two kittens that were dumped at the bottom of our road next to the basura on a pile of broken glass. We hand reared them by bottle as they were literally only a day or so old. A terrier puppy was abandoned outside our house last year and we couldn’t keep her because she upset all our other animals. I put together the money for her to fly to Germany to a new home. When I left the island I donated a lot of belongings to Sharon at Cats Welfare for her new shop.

I think, therefore, you can assume I have a heart.

You have no idea of my personal circumstances, nor do you know me. However, when I took on all the animals I have I knew it would be for “life”, i.e. the rest of their life. Hell would freeze over before I ever left any of them behind. Animals cost money as anyone involved with them will testify. We hope and pray that all we need to do is provide a safe home, feed them, walk them and love them but we never know what might be round the corner, whether it be visits to the vets or the need to return home.

Thankfully there are people here like Shirley from Pets at Home that can help people keep their animals when they have to move but it sometimes seems to me that people would rather leave their pets behind than take them with them. I am NOT saying that this is the case here.

I hope a “forever” home is found for the two little dogs, but I know it will not be the last time a thread like this appears on the forum.

I commend you for your devotion, but your circumstances are different from Droops.
It is not my place to tell you because that would be breaching someones trust, and as she has not made it public knowledge it shall remain her choice to tell you.
But be rest assured that these dogs have always been the number 1 concern and this has pushed a family to breaking point.
These pets were loved and always will be.

This will not be the last thread regarding emergency re-homing I agree and if anything can be learnt from this it is;
If you have someone who will give a new home for your pets, get them to take them as soon as possible no matter how hard it may be because if it all falls through at the eleventh hour you will find yourself in this awful position.

Pets@Home
28-06-2012, 10:42
Hi all, the little guys are coming out of their shells more and more, nevertheless we are eating ...........
Bandy has his op, all went well for him, although he had a go at the vets bless !!!!!!!!! does not
like vets at all.
They are both very placid, and will now come to us when called. They also went on their leads the
first day and like their little walks, albeit, Bandy is a strong little fella.
I am hoping to post the pics of them tonite, I think they will come out well, and lets get these 2 a lovely
home, pref together.
Have been in touch with George new owner, and have offered to have him done.
We at PETS@HOME also have a new service called "PETS TO VETS", its more or less for
neutering and splaying dogs and cats.
We are working "in conjunction with cats welfare" to encourge people to have their dogs and
cats done.
We offer a service whereby we pick up and take direct to the vets, the procedure is carried out,
then we collect and deliver back. Also includes anibiotic cover for 7 days for dogs.
We are offering this service at a greatly reduced price, so it is affordable for owners to have
their animals done, at one of the best vets on this island, and also who have heart monitoring
facilities. So far have done 12 dogs and 3 cats, we only started this service a few weeks back
and we know its going to be very popular ....
If anyone wants their cat or dog done, pls p/m me for a price .........

droops
28-06-2012, 19:12
I commend you for your devotion, but your circumstances are different from Droops.
It is not my place to tell you because that would be breaching someones trust, and as she has not made it public knowledge it shall remain her choice to tell you.
But be rest assured that these dogs have always been the number 1 concern and this has pushed a family to breaking point.
These pets were loved and always will be.

This will not be the last thread regarding emergency re-homing I agree and if anything can be learnt from this it is;
If you have someone who will give a new home for your pets, get them to take them as soon as possible no matter how hard it may be because if it all falls through at the eleventh hour you will find yourself in this awful position.

Thank you for your support

Hi all, the little guys are coming out of their shells more and more, nevertheless we are eating ...........
Bandy has his op, all went well for him, although he had a go at the vets bless !!!!!!!!! does not
like vets at all.
They are both very placid, and will now come to us when called. They also went on their leads the
first day and like their little walks, albeit, Bandy is a strong little fella.
I am hoping to post the pics of them tonite, I think they will come out well, and lets get these 2 a lovely
home, pref together.
Have been in touch with George new owner, and have offered to have him done.
We at PETS@HOME also have a new service called "PETS TO VETS", its more or less for
neutering and splaying dogs and cats.
We are working "in conjunction with cats welfare" to encourge people to have their dogs and
cats done.
We offer a service whereby we pick up and take direct to the vets, the procedure is carried out,
then we collect and deliver back. Also includes anibiotic cover for 7 days for dogs.
We are offering this service at a greatly reduced price, so it is affordable for owners to have
their animals done, at one of the best vets on this island, and also who have heart monitoring
facilities. So far have done 12 dogs and 3 cats, we only started this service a few weeks back
and we know its going to be very popular ....
If anyone wants their cat or dog done, pls p/m me for a price .........

Happier knowing all is well, I hope they are being good.

YOUNG GOLFER
28-06-2012, 19:15
Are you back home in the UK now droops ?

Pets@Home
28-06-2012, 23:46
Dear Tenerife Forum

We are Bandy and Kute, and we are brother and sister.
We need a new home, coz our mummy had to go home and she was
not able to take us with her. There were 3 of us, but our Big Bro got a home
already.
We would like to have a home together coz we love each other and just want to be
together.
Our mummy was so so sad when Petsathome, came to collect us, and these pictures
are of our first day away from mummy.
We were frightened coz we didnt know what was happening, but its not too bad
now and we go for walks on our leads and get strokes, and have other doggies to
play with.
We are really quiet and loving and we just want someone to give us a new home please.

Thankyou for reading

Bandy and Kute x

Dear Tenerife Forum

already.
We would like to have a home together coz we love each other and just want to be
together.
play with.
We are really quiet and loving and we just want someone to give us a new home please.

Thankyou for reading

Bandy and Kute x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxx

YOUNG GOLFER
29-06-2012, 00:14
They look so sad in the 2nd photo such a shame.....is Droops back home now in the UK.

candy2411
29-06-2012, 08:52
[QUOTE=Pets@Home;193387]Dear Tenerife Forum

already.
together.
play with.

Thankyou for reading

Bandy and Kute x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxx[/QUOT

Bandy and Kute, you both look absolutely adorable and I really hope someone can come forward soon and offer you the loving home you deserve.

I'm sure you're Mum is in bits at having to leave you....

Best wishes to you and the caring people looking after you, xx

droops
29-06-2012, 12:56
Yes. young golfer Unfortunately we are in uk

Thanks for the info and pics. They look so sad

they are adorable bless them

They look so sad in the 2nd photo such a shame.....is Droops back home now in the UK.
Yes we are in the uk but trying to keep in touch as best we can.......................they look so sad hope they get a loving home together soon

Pets@Home
29-06-2012, 14:47
The pics were taken the night we collected them. They are a little better now, obv they are not sure what is happening, first their brother goes, then there mummy goes, and they are with strangers, hence sad look. Much better now nearly a wek on, Kute is getting really confident and mixing with other dogs, Bandy still wont mix, just wants to be with Kute and funny enough they both love and sit with Bruno the boxer and he them. They look like they are related as they are the same colour with the brindle pattern.
They are house trained, fully passported, and both have been done ......

Suej
29-06-2012, 16:05
Yes. young golfer Unfortunately we are in uk

Thanks for the info and pics. They look so sad

they are adorable bless them

Yes we are in the uk but trying to keep in touch as best we can.......................they look so sad hope they get a loving home together soon

Aww try not to fret droops! they are in a good place now and things could have been so much worse! they will be fine with Shirley and gets lots of love until they are found good homes! Good luck in the UK I hope it works out for you all!

Pets@Home
30-06-2012, 10:34
George the Rottie was done yesterday. He is the 3rd dog of Droops and everything went well.
We do a neutering service "in conjuntion with cats welfare" and that gives the owner a greatly
reduced price to encourage more to have their cats and dogs neutered or splayed. If u want a
price for your pet please p/m because neutering and splaying is good for the animal and helps
keep the doggie and pussycat population down ......... George has a wonderful family now,
he has another Rottie to play with and another little doggie too, he is well loved.
Just want the same now for Bandy and Kute, Kute is now mixing well with all the dogs, Bandy
is still on his own, hopefully after a few weeks he will be more confident like his little sis xxx

droops
02-07-2012, 15:32
George the Rottie was done yesterday. He is the 3rd dog of Droops and everything went well.
We do a neutering service "in conjuntion with cats welfare" and that gives the owner a greatly
reduced price to encourage more to have their cats and dogs neutered or splayed. If u want a
price for your pet please p/m because neutering and splaying is good for the animal and helps
keep the doggie and pussycat population down ......... George has a wonderful family now,
he has another Rottie to play with and another little doggie too, he is well loved.
Just want the same now for Bandy and Kute, Kute is now mixing well with all the dogs, Bandy
is still on his own, hopefully after a few weeks he will be more confident like his little sis xxx

Much happier to hear they are doing so well. George has a loving new mum and dad and I hope Bandy and Kute will too.
My thanks go to Shirley at Pets at Home for everything. Please, can everyone remember Bandy and Kute are still looking for a home, please keep them in mind if you hear of anyone looking for 2 adorable dogs and give Shirleys details.
I thank you all for your support

Suej
02-07-2012, 15:40
Much happier to hear they are doing so well. George has a loving new mum and dad and I hope Bandy and Kute will too.
My thanks go to Shirley at Pets at Home for everything. Please, can everyone remember Bandy and Kute are still looking for a home, please keep them in mind if you hear of anyone looking for 2 adorable dogs and give Shirleys details.
I thank you all for your support

droops! there's a thread somewhere and I think Shirley is taking Bandy to meet a member on here! it can't be a secret as P@H posted the info yesterday!:wave:

HERE IT IS!!! http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/showthread.php?17774-Staffordshire-Bullterrier&p=194266#post194266

droops
03-07-2012, 13:21
droops! there's a thread somewhere and I think Shirley is taking Bandy to meet a member on here! it can't be a secret as P@H posted the info yesterday!:wave:

HERE IT IS!!! http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/showthread.php?17774-Staffordshire-Bullterrier&p=194266#post194266

Thanks for the info. Well done for Bandy, hope all goes well for him in his new home. Only Kute left, lets pray it wont be long for her and I hope they dont pine for each other. A huge thanks to everyone for their support without it, I dont know what the outcome would have been, but thankfully it seems its going to be a happy ending..................please, please, please give Kute a home, she will be loyal and love you forever

carpenter
03-07-2012, 14:10
Thanks for the info. Well done for Bandy, hope all goes well for him in his new home. Only Kute left, lets pray it wont be long for her and I hope they dont pine for each other. A huge thanks to everyone for their support without it, I dont know what the outcome would have been, but thankfully it seems its going to be a happy ending..................please, please, please give Kute a home, she will be loyal and love you forever

Hi Droops, how about telling everyone about Kute, the things she likes, her funny quirks.
What was her routine before? Just so people get a better idea of her.

Was she walked 1,2,3 times a day? Fed once or twice a day or left to graze. This may help someone realise that this dog could easily fit around their own life style.

Is she a swimmer, does she like the vet, is she scared of fireworks?

We already know she's a softy and she doesn't bark. Vaccinated, passported, chipped. Is she an early riser? Does she scratch the bedroom door to wake you up? Is she already in the bed before you are? Does she bring her lead to you when she wants a walk?

All our dogs have their own unique character so what's Kute's

droops
03-07-2012, 19:26
Hi Droops, how about telling everyone about Kute, the things she likes, her funny quirks.
What was her routine before? Just so people get a better idea of her.

Was she walked 1,2,3 times a day? Fed once or twice a day or left to graze. This may help someone realise that this dog could easily fit around their own life style.

Is she a swimmer, does she like the vet, is she scared of fireworks?

We already know she's a softy and she doesn't bark. Vaccinated, passported, chipped. Is she an early riser? Does she scratch the bedroom door to wake you up? Is she already in the bed before you are? Does she bring her lead to you when she wants a walk?

All our dogs have their own unique character so what's Kute's

Where to begin.............Little Kute. When we adopted her 1 year ago it was only because she was so attached to her brother Bandy. Bandy bossed her around for the first couple of months until she realised she could get her own back because she could run faster than him and so, catch, became her favourite game. At meal times, breakfast at 7am and dinner at 4.30pm Kute was straight in her bowl, always the first to start meal time and always the last to finish, very lady like she likes to savour and takes her time. Always the first to come for a cuddle and always the last to leave.
She hated her lead, and was happier to walk by my side.
We lived in a little old finca with half an acre of land that was hers to play, but she was happier to be indoors curious to people and her surroundings.
Her favourite toy was her rope ball she could chew and fetch and it always ended on her little green blanket to snuggle to at night.
She hated sitting on a cold floor and used George or Bandy to sit or lay on, and was quite partial to sitting on their heads.
Bath times and bubbles she loves but not cold water in a pool and refused to swim.
Watch your telephone, cause if it rings she sings. But barking, unless afraid is not her thing.
Loveable little Kute, needs a home and I wish it was mine.

Pets@Home
03-07-2012, 23:01
And so I will add.
She loves to cuddle up to you, and the first to give u a morning kiss.
She loves to cuddle up to other dogs, like really cuddle.
She does not bark at all.
You dont know she is there.
She likes to be where u are, lounge, computer room, bedroom
She likes to lie next to u in bed, like her bro who tried to get into his new owners bed first night lol, way u go BANDY.
She is one of the most loving dogs I have come across or looked after, and have looked after loads.
She adores other dogs.
She is just an utter pleasure, and now I understand why Jackie wasnt there when I went to collect them, she had to let
go of 3 wonderful dogs.

I also wish I could keep, but I know there is a nice home waiting for her, with hopefully another doggie, she is a treasure.

xxxxxxxxx from KUTE alias "cutie" and she is .......

yourneighbourdi
07-07-2012, 18:28
Think cutie and Bailey are going to get on fine...will send you pics :)

carpenter
07-07-2012, 19:58
What's happened? has she got a home? there seems to be some info missing between the last two posts please fill us in

Suej
07-07-2012, 21:56
If there is an announcement to be made about Cutie can someone make it pleeease???

Pets@Home
07-07-2012, 23:43
Sorry folks, busy day, just got online. Had today 3 offers for a home for "KUTE" and choose yourneighbourdi for "KUTE".
She is a client of mine with a lovely "BICHON MALTESTE" called Bailey, and will be taking her tomorrow for her new
forever home. They will be both back in September, for boarding, so will get to spend more time with KUTE.
The other 2 owners who wanted her, one is having a one year old Golden Retriever for rehoming, and the other hoping to sort out a fluffy puppy for her ...............

HAPPY DAYS, NOW ALL 3 HAVE WONDERFUL "FOREVER HOMES" xxxxxxxxxxx from Kute and Bandy ..........

And here is "KUTES" little 'FOREVER SISTER" BAILEY ..........

droops
08-07-2012, 21:31

Thank you so much for giving kute the home she deserves. She mixes well with other dogs so I know she will get on well with Bailey.
Im sure Shirley has given you ideas of what food she likes. I fed her twice per day, dry dog food....but she also likes her treats, tinned sardines, pork pies,sunday gravy dinner with veg and the usual doggie biscuit treats. You will find she is not fussy with food, but she likes to savour and take her time. Cant wait to see her pics
Give her a big huggle from me. God bless you

If there is an announcement to be made about Cutie can someone make it pleeease???

Kute has found her new home hip hip hooray

Many many thanks

Could we keep this thread open for a few more days as I am waiting on some pics.
But I wish to thank everyone for their support in finding homes for George, Bandy and Kute.
Wish you all the best that Tenerife can offer you....all I can say is I will miss it and my pets forever.
Its a true saying that you dont know what you have missed until its gone.

Pets@Home
08-07-2012, 23:10
Hi Droops, yes it was such a perfect match. I had thought of her before, but I didnt know if she wanted another dog yet.
Let me put yr mind at rest.
She will be spoilt
She willl be walked to death.
She will have a diet of "fresh chicken" and biscuits.
She has a little sister named Bailey, another awesome dog.
She will be going on little outings.
She has gone from a wonderful home to another wonderful home.
She will have treats.
She will be loved to within an inch of her life lol ......
I know how this owner treats Bailey and now Kute will have the same treatment and I get to board them both.
Bandys owner are going to try and get some pics done soon, apparently they think that Bandy and Kute
are "PRESA CANARIOS" if u look on the internet you willl see the likeness.

Yes keep thread open for the pictures, I am sure loads of people would like to see them x

A BIG THANKYOU ALSO FOR SUNDOWNER, FOR HELPING DROOPS GET HER BABIES REHOMED WITH PETSATHOME.

yourneighbourdi
09-07-2012, 00:25
Kute..perfect match..Bailey now has a big sis..will def send you pics to your E-mail..thanks for such a lovely dog :)
She will never be gone Droops..we are a forever family ..x

yourneighbourdi
13-07-2012, 01:24
These 2 dogs are such an unlikely duo..Both from TF and a perfect match. Thanks Droops..would like some background info on Kute and will keep you updated...Thanks for a lovely well trained dog..bit nervous at first but now very happy.

yourneighbourdi
10-08-2012, 22:56
Just to let you know Droops..Bandy and Kute will be able to visit each other. Gorgeous dogs and a credit to you. Will send you a pic of them both together.
Cannot seem to put pics on here..but glad i never got Bandy! :)
They are now Yorkshire dogs....:laugh:

viv
11-08-2012, 16:47
I'm with everyone else.. You may have a chance with the 3 smaller ones here but a Rottie as lovely as they are.. "which they are if they a brought up and treated right are beautiful lovely, caring and loyal animals. I know we our son has 2 and my sister has 1 had 2 but bless her Anna died of old age. All are of Crufts Standards.
Understand your problem with not having any work... would you and your family leave your children behind! I think not! If you are able to rehome the little one's pleas at least take your Rottie back with you as well.. you will defiantly find him/her a home there.

Susief
11-08-2012, 17:17
Viv all three dogs have been rehomed! The rottie was first to get a good home!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yourneighbourdi
11-08-2012, 17:43
Get with it Viv...food advice worked by the way :)

viv
11-08-2012, 22:48
thanks for the up-date i'll get with it next time!!!!!!

Sal
11-08-2012, 23:37
Well done Droops! You obviously had issues which meant you couldn't stay in Tenerife, but you had adopted rescue dogs and had to get them sorted. You chose the best place to do that (Tenerife Forum) and didn't abandon them, so you obviously really cared about their future, not just your own. They are happily rehomed and hope you are too! Ignore the negative comments here (there are always those few)! Hope all works out well for you.....................and your doggies seem to be fine too. Good luck!

yourneighbourdi
12-08-2012, 03:57
Well done Droops! You obviously had issues which meant you couldn't stay in Tenerife, but you had adopted rescue dogs and had to get them sorted. You chose the best place to do that (Tenerife Forum) and didn't abandon them, so you obviously really cared about their future, not just your own. They are happily rehomed and hope you are too! Ignore the negative comments here (there are always those few)! Hope all works out well for you.....................and your doggies seem to be fine too. Good luck!

Was not aware of any negative comments..Brandy & Kute both have good homes..and can stay in touch...George is fine..? :)

droops
12-08-2012, 13:12
Im sorry. The last few lines I didnt understand whats up with Bandy ? I dont understand Yorkshire Dogs what does that mean ?
Glad to hear all is ok with them. My other half, droops, would have been happy to have heard all is ok

Thanks for the comments. It was not just work.....droops was ill, and has recently passed. It gave her hope too know there were some wonderful loving and caring people to give her three babies new forever homes.

karinagal
12-08-2012, 13:50
Thanks for the comments. It was not just work.....droops was ill, and has recently passed.

I'm so sorry to hear this, my sincerest condolences.

The undisputed queen of de-nial

yourneighbourdi
12-08-2012, 14:35
So sorry to here this..Bandy and Kute both fine....so glad i have Kute now.
Wasn't aware of the situation...condolences to all.

carpenter
12-08-2012, 16:52
I'm really confused as to what has happened???

All I can say is that George is doing fine the last I heard. I'll check again when i can but there is a problem with the electric up where he is and I think their internet is down.

warbey
12-08-2012, 20:15
Im sorry. The last few lines I didnt understand whats up with Bandy ? I dont understand Yorkshire Dogs what does that mean ?
Glad to hear all is ok with them. My other half, droops, would have been happy to have heard all is ok

Thanks for the comments. It was not just work.....droops was ill, and has recently passed. It gave her hope too know there were some wonderful loving and caring people to give her three babies new forever homes.

I am so glad You have felt able to have put this information on The Forum.

The Dog's welfare must have been first in so many ways, probably even before Herself.

I am equally sure She will watch over You all from a Better Place.

Thankyou so much.

carol & steve
12-08-2012, 22:25
So sorry to hear this,but so glad that Droops knew her babies had found new forever homes.

Pets@Home
15-08-2012, 22:09
I am in the UK now for 3 weeks and just read about Droops.
She put her dogs before herself, and even missed her flight to
make sure KUTE and BANDY were taken care of before she left.

She also found out that they had been found fantastic homes, and now
all three have wonderful forever homes.

So glad I got involved and personally sought lovely homes for both
KUTE and BANDY, soon to have a meet up.

R.I.P Jackie, we had no idea, you are such a wonderful person, thinking about yr pets needs when all the time yr needs were desperate, lots of love to you xxxxxxxxxxxx