PDA

View Full Version : Business Chat Where's the best place to get leaflets printed in Tenerife?

tomvey80
18-06-2012, 12:16
I was wondering if any of you guys had experience with this leaflet printing (http://print24.com/uk) company called print24. I am a freelance graphic designer and am currently designing a leaflet for my friends business. He is running a small cafe and would like to boost the business a bit. The design is almost done, but I need to find a reliable printer, so I came across print24.

Please let me know your thoughts...

bonitatime
20-06-2012, 09:06
I haven't worked with them
We use Hermanos Pedro in San Isidro which is where a lot of the complicated jobs end up across the south. You will need to speak Spanish though
Another option would be Gary Hill look for him on Facebook

KirstyJay
20-06-2012, 14:24
I got a print run of 1500 leaflets done not so long ago using Vistaprint.es. I was going to ask Gary Hill, but there was absolutely no information on pricing on his website, and I didn't see him at the football that weekend. The website really needs more info on it. How much do Hermanos Pedro charge on average, and are they any good? Do they have a website? I am going to need quite a lot doing at various points in time, as our business is growing well and I'm thinking of setting up different packages.

bonitatime
21-06-2012, 08:36
I Think we got 10000 done one colour two sides for 250€ euros
But he is a massive CDT fan so I cant say this is a going rate
I have a Phone number and probably an email address but that would need to be next week as I will need to look for it

tomvey80
21-06-2012, 09:39
I haven't worked with them
We use Hermanos Pedro in San Isidro which is where a lot of the complicated jobs end up across the south. You will need to speak Spanish though
Another option would be Gary Hill look for him on Facebook

Thank you very much. I will get in touch with them and then see, how it goes. Thanks again!!