PDA

View Full Version : I've found a watch in Chayofa, is it yours?

Tojack
18-06-2012, 16:29
Found a watch Close to Treehouse in Chayofa.

Tojack
19-06-2012, 21:32
Ok ok as said in op.I have found a watch in Chayofa.If you lost one and can tell me the make.It's yours.

Now this is not a cheap watch and i believe it to be a real one.Just trying to return it to it's owner.So please don't take the P..s

poker
19-06-2012, 22:46
Diden't Delboy loose his watch there this week wile running from the coppers ?:):):)

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk 2

garlicbread
19-06-2012, 22:54
Ok ok as said in op.I have found a watch in Chayofa.If you lost one and can tell me the make.It's yours.

Now this is not a cheap watch and i believe it to be a real one.Just trying to return it to it's owner.So please don't take the P..s

Relax @Tojack the people who have written the smart (NOT) replies probably have little else to do than post what they think is funny on here. I'll clean the thread up tomorrow and keep it near the top of page one for you.

marbro8
19-06-2012, 23:11
you do realise tojack that it most probably is a fake, the real things are so difficult to tel from the real one's these days until you get them home and they no longer work, my guess is you have found a really good fake Rolex:(

garlicbread
20-06-2012, 22:17
I've "shared" the thread on Facebook, should get even more exposure there.