PDA

View Full Version : What paperwork do I need for a car loan in Tenerife?

cgs
18-06-2012, 19:39
Hi what would I need to take to the bank in order to apply for a small loan for a car?

mike in chayofa
18-06-2012, 19:59
I have never done it, but I would imagine not a lot.

Provided your account is well managed and shows regular payments in - say three month nominals. I would say that would be about it.

Look on their website, you may be able to do it on line

timmylish
18-06-2012, 21:04
Although we have had finance (at 0%) on various occassions we do know of a number of friends who have been quite unable to get one. I would say you are a lot more likely to get finance thru' the selling agent/showroom as opposed to a bank. Yes you,ll need 3 months of nominas but that is not the point its what is in those nominas. If they are strong financially you have a chance but if not then little chance. Also whether you are a home owner, how long in your job, more than one income etc. The more you give them the greater chance of success. I wish you well as it is difficult at the moment.

cgs
18-06-2012, 22:17
Hi thanks for the advice my husband has been in the same place and contracted for many years in a good paid job the money going through the bank is good however as im sure a lot of people will understand the nominas say otherwise. Will this be a problem do you think?

timmylish
18-06-2012, 22:35
No!..................

slodgedad
18-06-2012, 22:38
When we had a car loan 4 years ago with a small nomina they were more interested in the activity of the account and whether or not we could pay it.

We wouldn't get one now though...