PDA

View Full Version : Where's the cheapest place in South Tenerife to buy Siam Park family tickets?

couttsy
14-06-2011, 12:52
Travelling to Tenerife in 8 sleeps :) Can anyone tell me where the cheapest place to buy family tickets to Sian Park? Looks like its E106 for a family of 4 on their website, just wondering if you get that cheaper elsewhere if you shop around? Also, with kids aged 6 & 9 who are not strong swimmers am I best to go to Aqualand or Sian Park? Thanks

onelegnofeet
14-06-2011, 12:56
I think Siam parque tickets are a fixed price ,but i will stand (if i could !) being corrected .Also be aware the 6 yearold in your party will miss out on a lot of the rides due to height restrictions ,so rather tears and tantrums imo you maybe better going to Aqualand

Susief
14-06-2011, 13:02
I think Siam parque tickets are a fixed price ,but i will stand (if i could !) being corrected .Also be aware the 6 yearold in your party will miss out on a lot of the rides due to height restrictions ,so rather tears and tantrums imo you maybe better going to Aqualand

You are right OL the prices are fixed.

Think might be better at Aquapark with a 6 year old, a lot of rides are restricted heights. Am sure you'll enjoy, especially the dolphin show, excellent.

couttsy
14-06-2011, 13:20
Thanks guys, Aqualand it is I think.

YOUNG GOLFER
14-06-2011, 13:32
Travelling to Tenerife in 8 sleeps :) Can anyone tell me where the cheapest place to buy family tickets to Sian Park? Looks like its E106 for a family of 4 on their website, just wondering if you get that cheaper elsewhere if you shop around? Also, with kids aged 6 & 9 who are not strong swimmers am I best to go to Aqualand or Sian Park? Thanks

I think Aqualand would be a good choice...it's also underwent some nice changes which makes it worth a visit.

As for Siam Park the price is fixed i have heard of people advertising it cheaper and now the owners will no longer do business with them..they also have members of staff going around to excursion shops trying to catch people out who are trying to sell them cheaper.

Going back to Aqualand you can visit a 2nd time for only 8€ which is a great deal.

emskie
14-06-2011, 13:37
Buy your Aqualand tickets before you go and you will get 1 child place free, I am told the offer is not available on the door.