PDA

View Full Version : Summer CD Tenerife friendly in La Palma

KirstyJay
19-06-2012, 13:30
Does anyone know if the team will be going to La Palma in August for the friendly in Barlavento, and if so what dates it's likely to be?

Ta :)

Fred Perry
19-06-2012, 14:50
Not been decided yet. Usually from July 20th to end of July they are at their training camp. Probably play one or two friendlies during that time.

KirstyJay
19-06-2012, 22:05
I thought it was normally in August. We were possibly planning on taking the kids camping in the Barlavento camping ground in August, so if it coincides, then that would be great :D

cainaries
19-06-2012, 22:38
I'll ask the neighbours, KJ, and see if they know. We`re on the other side of the island but we might go mad and cross over to the other side if some Forum members come.

KirstyJay
20-06-2012, 00:03
Where abouts are you? Where/what would you recommend in La Palma? We have 2 kids, 7 & 9 years old, so need to keep them occupied!

Fred Perry
20-06-2012, 11:12
This is a football forum. Get on the camping section!! lol

cainaries
20-06-2012, 12:03
This is a football forum. Get on the camping section!! lol

You're quite right so I went to send KJ a PM only to find she won't let me! We`re in El Paso on the ´towards America´side. Nowhere near Barlovento. You could send me a PM, KJ, and then I can email you. Have seen an ad for people doing horse-riding courses. Nothing to do with football at all, more apologies. Hope I don't get sent to the OT before KJ has read this. All these initials, so confusing.

Fred Perry
20-06-2012, 12:47
OK, KJ will PM you about CDT in LP ASAP.
CT

cainaries
20-06-2012, 12:58
ok, kj will pm you about cdt in lp asap.
Ct

........tyvm

Malteser Monkey
20-06-2012, 13:35
Where abouts are you? Where/what would you recommend in La Palma? We have 2 kids, 7 & 9 years old, so need to keep them occupied!

Cainaries has a massive place KJ I'm sure she can put you all up !:D

KirstyJay
20-06-2012, 14:12
Cainaries has a massive place KJ I'm sure she can put you all up !:DFound a cheap 'n cheerful apartment block in Tazacorte for 189€ for the week, has a small pool and is near the beach, so looks pretty good. Just don't have a lot of info about the area... if there's any fiestas on, local bars, restaurants, etc. We'd much prefer the 'local' entertainment.

cainaries
20-06-2012, 15:01
Found a cheap 'n cheerful apartment block in Tazacorte for 189€ for the week, has a small pool and is near the beach, so looks pretty good. Just don't have a lot of info about the area... if there's any fiestas on, local bars, restaurants, etc. We'd much prefer the 'local' entertainment.

You'll be just down the road from us. (Apologies to the footie fans here) Very nice place, Tazacorte. Usually all sorts of fiestas on. I don't know how much you want to post on here but if you give me the dates I can check it out. I do know there is a Romeria in El Paso on 18th August which will be excellent.

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Cainaries has a massive place KJ I'm sure she can put you all up !:D

You're making me feel bad now! You know how it is, though, you stay with people you have to live by their rules ..... and KJ's family might not like all of our rules.

cainaries
05-08-2012, 20:48
Well, I missed this match. It was on 25th July (I think) and I only found out yesterday.

So I suppose if anyone came over for it they have already gone back again by now. Who won ?????

bonitatime
06-08-2012, 08:46
Tenerife won both friendlíes

The first a straight win and the second one with penalties