PDA

View Full Version : Summer has come to the Canary Islands

Marion-Driving
14-06-2011, 13:00
According to canarian news summer finally has reached the canary islands. During the whole week we can expect sunny, hot summer weather. Temperatures will even increase a bit especially on the islands of Lanzarote and Fuerteventura.
Time to go to the beach or the pool!

cjd01
14-06-2011, 13:03
According to canarian news summer finally has reached the canary islands. During the whole week we can expect sunny, hot summer weather. Temperatures will even increase a bit especially on the islands of Lanzarote and Fuerteventura.
Time to go to the beach or the pool!

Hope it lasts - should be landing in 2 weeks! Have been watching the weather via the webcam and obviously Canarybird's daily report (which is fab) and it doesnt look like it has been very good recently!

Marion-Driving
14-06-2011, 13:17
Spring was quite cold this year but now finally its beach time!!! And after many years of living here on this island I am quite sure that the weather will stay like this now for the whole summer. Sometimes there might come maybe a cloudy day in between but thats ok. Wish you a lovely holiday

cjd01
14-06-2011, 13:28
Spring was quite cold this year but now finally its beach time!!! And after many years of living here on this island I am quite sure that the weather will stay like this now for the whole summer. Sometimes there might come maybe a cloudy day in between but thats ok. Wish you a lovely holiday

Thank you!

Thank you!