PDA

View Full Version : Other Getting jumped on for other people mistakes. Does it seem fair?

henry
19-06-2012, 17:48
well browski´s and peps what´s up? like the tilte said has any one made a mistake and blame you for it?

like today just now. came from the tax office paying my taxes i get some money back not much becuase been unemployed for all most a whole year. any who, my parents came with me to help me to my taxes and theirs as well.well we finish so catch the bus back. 467 coming in so my mom ask this goes to guaza. i said yes, i know this because been catching this bus for 13 years now. anyway, she fight with me and made a big scence with me saying i don´t want to go to lasd gallents i wanna go to guaza. i told her it pass by there. and agrue with me no it don´t it going to las gallents. even she ask the bus driver (going to guaza) i told her yes, and she told me to stutup. even the bus driver saying yes, finally she got it in her thick skull. and we got home she jump all over me saying why i empress her in front of the bus diver and people. why don´t she admit she was wrong.while i guess it must be true like my dad saids. when you help someone out like your mother you get jump on from their mistakes. i guess that is true now...

Suej
19-06-2012, 17:58
well browski´s and peps what´s up? like the tilte said has any one made a mistake and blame you for it?

like today just now. came from the tax office paying my taxes i get some money back not much becuase been unemployed for all most a whole year. any who, my parents came with me to help me to my taxes and theirs as well.well we finish so catch the bus back. 467 coming in so my mom ask this goes to guaza. i said yes, i know this because been catching this bus for 13 years now. anyway, she fight with me and made a big scence with me saying i don´t want to go to lasd gallents i wanna go to guaza. i told her it pass by there. and agrue with me no it don´t it going to las gallents. even she ask the bus driver (going to guaza) i told her yes, and she told me to stutup. even the bus driver saying yes, finally she got it in her thick skull. and we got home she jump all over me saying why i empress her in front of the bus diver and people. why don´t she admit she was wrong.while i guess it must be true like my dad saids. when you help someone out like your mother you get jump on from their mistakes. i guess that is true now...

henry! what did your Dad do while this argument with your Mum was taking place...Walk home?:spin:

henry
19-06-2012, 18:04
he was standing behind other people waiting to get on the bus

Ed3229
19-06-2012, 18:07
In my house if any women say Black is White then it IS..........:twak:

Suej
19-06-2012, 18:12
he was standing behind other people waiting to get on the bus

The one that was going to Guaza? :D

henry
19-06-2012, 18:23
The one that was going to Guaza? :D

hahahahaha got that right lol

YOUNG GOLFER
19-06-2012, 18:46
Henry if you think that is bad you want to wait to you get married then the real fun starts.:crylaughing::crylaughing::crylaughing:

henry
19-06-2012, 18:53
Henry if you think that is bad you want to wait to you get married then the real fun starts.:crylaughing::crylaughing::crylaughing:

haha must be nice lol. i never been marry or have a girlfriend. so problem solve. but be nice to have a girlfriend for once....

TOTO 99
19-06-2012, 18:57
haha must be nice lol. i never been marry or have a girlfriend. so problem solve. but be nice to have a girlfriend for once....

Trust me Henry, there's probably at least a hundred blokes on here, desperate to type something but too scared..:D

karinagal
19-06-2012, 19:10
As they should be....... :p

kingbaker
19-06-2012, 22:19

Henry!!!! Marriage is an institution, and me and you are toooooooo young to be in an institution.:eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

As they should be....... :p

OI!!!!!! You the shine is beginning to come off your HALO. The real KG is showing herself again:cheers:

Jackie
19-06-2012, 22:30
H you should have listened to your Mum, you know how good women are with directions haha ;)

karinagal
19-06-2012, 22:34
OI!!!!!! You the shine is beginning to come off your HALO. The real KG is showing herself again:cheers:

I've been using my halo as a hula hoop.... :D

The undisputed queen of de-nial