PDA

View Full Version : Ambulanced off to hospital

Balcony
22-06-2012, 08:50
After several years where the prospect of having my mother and her sister taken to hospital in an emergency, the same fate befell me - and right at the start of the England match! The ambulance drivers quickly diagnosed the cause of the pain. LOL.

The previous day my doctor sent me to the A&E and they later (very later!) sent me home. The next evening the pain was so intense. My wife called the ambulance and off I went, followed by an overnight stay.

It's slow, but what a great team we have at hospitals. Luckily, no heart trauma.....but ever the mystery will remain and today my shoulder hurts a lot!

Malteser Monkey
22-06-2012, 09:49
So do you know what the pain is ?

Madre
22-06-2012, 09:54
Long post and we still dont know whats wrong with you !

Malteser Monkey
22-06-2012, 10:00
Long post and we still dont know whats wrong with you !

We know what's wrong with him - just what the pain in his shoulder is:whistle::D

candy2411
22-06-2012, 11:38
I assume this happened in the UK, can't help but wonder if you'd been in Tenerife would things have been different, better or worse.

Main thing is you seem to be ok, must have been scary at the time though for you and your family. Glad you ok

Balcony
22-06-2012, 12:29
LOL. Yes I know what the pain is now and, believe me, I can feel it. Luckily paracetomol take some of it away. It was staggering how pain from one area radiated to another. Just hope it all clears b4 I come to Tenerife.

Malteser Monkey
22-06-2012, 12:32
It's moving your wallett from one pocket to another I know:D

Balcony
22-06-2012, 12:39
Blimey, got me in one!

It's moving your wallett from one pocket to another I know:D