PDA

View Full Version : A question I asked yesterday has disappeared

hopey
22-06-2012, 11:16
Hi,
I asked a question yesterday and it seems to either have been deleted or just disappeared, can you help???

Thanks

Hopey

Malteser Monkey
22-06-2012, 11:28
I think ... there may have been a few probs yesterday as myself and another member found problems logging in then it seemed to be hanging so I logged in and out again.

Try posting it again

candy2411
22-06-2012, 11:31
Hi,
I asked a question yesterday and it seems to either have been deleted or just disappeared, can you help???

Thanks

Hopey

this post made it so why not just ask again!!:cheeky:

Malteser Monkey
22-06-2012, 11:39
this post made it so why not just ask again!!:cheeky:

Ahh but until he posted it how would he have known !

:raspberry2::D

candy2411
22-06-2012, 11:42
Ahh but until he posted it how would he have known !

:raspberry2::D

Can't wait now for the question!!:shy:

AL JAY
22-06-2012, 11:49
Hopey your previous post to this is dated 26th April on the Weather in Tenerife thread! I think there has been a few problems for members who are using Internet Explorer as their Browser! It doesn't appear to be compatible with VBulletin which is the hosting site for this forum! Hope this helps!

Malteser Monkey
22-06-2012, 11:51
Hopey your previous post to this is dated 26th April on the Weather in Tenerife thread! I think there has been a few problems for members who are using Internet Explorer as their Browser! It doesn't appear to be compatible with VBulletin which is the hosting site for this forum! Hope this helps!

ooo get you !

Some come on Hopey ?

AL JAY
22-06-2012, 12:00
Hahaha!!! *polishes TF badge*

KirstyJay
22-06-2012, 12:02
You can find all your forum posts by clicking this link (http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=2239&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1). For future reference, you can find the link in your profile.

hopey
22-06-2012, 12:07
I've just tried sending it again and its not appeared???

Very boring really! Just that we have booked to come over mid July and was just wondering if the Looney tunes will be playing in Shenanigans as I've got in my mind that they take July off for their hols???

Thanks

Hopey

KirstyJay
22-06-2012, 12:17
...and do you use internet explorer...?

Malteser Monkey
22-06-2012, 12:18
You can find all your forum posts by clicking this link (http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=2239&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1). For future reference, you can find the link in your profile.

yeap that's where I looked for it !

not just a pretty face you know !:D

candy2411
22-06-2012, 12:19
Can't help with your Looney tunes query, sorry I'm sure someone else will have the answer.

Re missing post though, if it was a new thread you have to put something in the 'prefix' box before the Title, or the post will disappear. I only know because this happened to me the other day.

Balcony
22-06-2012, 12:34
Is there a problem using IE? Normally I'd use my AOL account to access the forum, but more often than not I can't post. Sometimes IE decides to 'act up'. I don't want another browers!

KirstyJay
22-06-2012, 12:41
IE is notoriously bad. Not just with the forum, in general. It has worse security than other browsers, so you're more likely to get viruses, it's slower, it's resource hungry, so will slow down your computer, it doesn't render webpages correctly all the time...

The lightest browser is chrome. Firefox is good for some of the addons if you need them and safari is good too and is now available on PC. I would not use IE if you paid me, and the only people that do these days tend to be those that can't be bothered downloading any of the other better, free, options out there. IE comes as standard with windows and is the easy option for most people that have not tried another browser and know better. :)

Balcony
22-06-2012, 15:22
Thanks Kirsty. I can say I've never had a problem (that I know of) with IE, but then it was not used much as I did most browsing with AOL and am used to its quirks.