PDA

View Full Version : What's your pet hate?

wahay
14-06-2011, 14:20
:hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry: JUST DUNKED MY BISCUIT IN MY BREW AND ITS FELL IN dohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Malteser Monkey
14-06-2011, 14:21
I don't have a pet ??

Suej
14-06-2011, 14:31
After looking endlessly for an item and settling for a substitute, then you find exactly what you originally wanted the next day...........:wall:

wahay
14-06-2011, 14:43
No it wasnt a hob nob

Ed3229
14-06-2011, 14:46
People who say "I will think about it" when no I don't want it is the correct answer.....

howard thornton
14-06-2011, 14:57
:hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry: JUST DUNKED MY BISCUIT IN MY BREW AND ITS FELL IN dohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mmmmm i think you left it in a tad to long, fish it out with a tea spoon.

wahay
14-06-2011, 15:04
mmmmm i think you left it in a tad to long, fish it out with a tea spoon.

hahaha i was multi tasking again but no bow as of yet a wee bit early lol

tizzywizzy
14-06-2011, 15:07
When you ask someone to repeat what they said and they say 'it doesn't matter now':argue:

sleepy
14-06-2011, 15:08
Tenerife promises and animal neglect.Makes me so angry :mad:

howard thornton
14-06-2011, 15:12
When you ask someone to repeat what they said and they say 'it doesn't matter now':argue:

what did you say?

wahay
14-06-2011, 15:15
what did you say?

who said that

howard thornton
14-06-2011, 15:19
who said that

never mind it doesn't matter now. :lol:

Bazz
14-06-2011, 16:02
Selfish gits up at the crack of dawn to lay their towels down and then they bugger off for the day! :mad:

sunspot
14-06-2011, 16:36
When someone gives you a time to meet and they are so late,with not even a phonecall......if they turn up at all

onelegnofeet
14-06-2011, 17:27
When my legs arent where i left them ...............bloody housewife !!!

debi
14-06-2011, 18:58
Bad Manners! It takes nothing to say please an thank you.

I was the proudest mum ever when my 4 year old came home from school with a special certificate for her good manners.:love:

warbey
14-06-2011, 19:11
Same as Debi. Courtesey costs nothing..Ignorance is bliss.

Having said that. I'm fed up with being a "Second Class Tagger" too
Perhaps if I had more than Three Friends....??????

Suej
14-06-2011, 19:41
Wasting more cling film than I can use!:mad:

marbro8
14-06-2011, 19:44
:eyebrows:shoppers who leave there trolley in the middle of an isle in the supermarket and wander off somewhere else:doh: getting into the shower, getting soaking wet and finding the soap has been used up:doh: going to the loo and finding there is only one square of loo paper left and the new roles are in the garage:doh: my wife hovering around me like a spare part while i am cooking:doh: dirty nails:doh: and finding my beer fridge empty

reggie
14-06-2011, 20:27
Vet shoving things up its ar-e, :dog:

with cheese
14-06-2011, 20:30
Selfish gits up at the crack of dawn to lay their towels down and then they bugger off for the day! :mad:
Tear the last two pages out of the book they are reading, that they usually leave behind too.

:eyebrows:shoppers who leave there trolley in the middle of an isle in the supermarket and wander off somewhere else:doh: getting into the shower, getting soaking wet and finding the soap has been used up:doh: going to the loo and finding there is only one square of loo paper left and the new roles are in the garage:doh: my wife hovering around me like a spare part while i am cooking:doh: dirty nails:doh: and finding my beer fridge empty
Become a single man again, Reggie is always available to help with the missus.

marbro8
14-06-2011, 20:36
Tear the last two pages out of the book they are reading, that they usually leave behind too.

Become a single man again, Reggie has room for Carole.i remember staying at the parque sandiago a couple of years ago and getting back about 2.00 am and finding 4 beds with towels on them!!! well it was to much to resist, i threw the lot in the pool:eyebrows:

with cheese
14-06-2011, 20:38
Towels nicked and then come down with them next day, that is great, especially when you have written "who won the bloody war" on the back.

chifleta
14-06-2011, 21:05
When someone gives you a time to meet and they are so late,with not even a phonecall......if they turn up at all

ahhhh "Canarian punctuality" don't you just love it....

reggie
14-06-2011, 21:06

Dawn French ?

chifleta
14-06-2011, 21:14
owners who leave their dogs barking/yapping/crying on balconies and/or roofs, even while said owners are inside the property :gun::dog:..... and rude awakenings from people coming home from partying/work at rude o'clock with their car stereos blasting and sitting in car with window open until they decide to get out of car... i'm always so tempted to run out on my balcony and throw the dirty mop water over them as they get out the car....:rock: :mopping::bricks::stars: - ohhhh what else, what else :D

hedgehog
14-06-2011, 21:17
People who insist on driving 2mm from your back bumper when there's a queue of traffic in front of you who are clearly braking...and who, if they manage to bully you into the slow lane, then drive past you only to immediately pull in front of you, brake sharply and turn off at the next exit (normally Guaza)!

with cheese
14-06-2011, 21:20
People who insist on driving 2mm from your back bumper when there's a queue of traffic in front of you who are clearly braking...and who, if they manage to bully you into the slow lane, then drive past you only to immediately pull in front of you, brake sharply and turn off at the next exit (normally Guaza)!
Sorry, nearly missed me turning.

hedgehog
14-06-2011, 21:20
owners who leave their dogs barking/yapping/crying on balconies and/or roofs, even while said owners are inside the property :gun::dog:..... and rude awakenings from people coming home from partying/work at rude o'clock with their car stereos blasting and sitting in car with window open until they decide to get out of car...

And who never seem to know what number their friends live at and/or be able to use a buzzer intercom so resort to shouting the name of said friend over and over!

Added after 2 minutes:

Sorry, nearly missed me turning.
LOL, you don't drive a white van do you?!

chifleta
14-06-2011, 21:23
And who never seem to know what number their friends live at and/or be able to use a buzzer intercom so resort to shouting the name of said friend over and over!

LOL that's happened in my block... but the idiots friend lived on the opposite side, so he was shouting in the wrong street aghhh .. good job my other half is a calm Canarian and stops me with the mop bucket quite often ..

with cheese
14-06-2011, 21:23
Prostitutes............................. us men are willing to offer it for free so why should women charge.

marbro8
14-06-2011, 21:24
owners who leave their dogs barking/yapping/crying on balconies and/or roofs, even while said owners are inside the property :gun::dog:..... and rude awakenings from people coming home from partying/work at rude o'clock with their car stereos blasting and sitting in car with window open until they decide to get out of car... i'm always so tempted to run out on my balcony and throw the dirty mop water over them as they get out the car....:rock: :mopping::bricks::stars: - ohhhh what else, what else :Dgoing on a relaxing break after working all hours to pay for it and staying in a holiday apartment where the ****s that are staying above you start moving furniture at 2.00 am in the morning!!!!

with cheese
14-06-2011, 21:25
going on a relaxing break after working all hours to pay for it and staying in a holiday apartment where the ****s that are staying above you start moving furniture at 2.00 am in the morning!!!!
Ask for top floor next time mate.

marbro8
14-06-2011, 21:28
Ask for top floor next time mate.yes mate have learnt over the years:doh:

chifleta
14-06-2011, 21:29
going on a relaxing break after working all hours to pay for it and staying in a holiday apartment where the ****s that are staying above you start moving furniture at 2.00 am in the morning!!!!

the reason why i live in a top floor apartment :D it's not just holidaymakers that do that ..

Susief
14-06-2011, 21:32

Should try one of our mobile homes, no neighbours above or below! Lol.

Only a neighbour on one side and he and his wife are so quiet with no animals! Lol

with cheese
14-06-2011, 21:34

Only a neighbour on one side and he and his wife are so quiet with no animals! Lol
I would throw bird seed on your roof.

LOL, you don't drive a white van do you?![/QUOTE]

I know a man who does. lol

karinagal
14-06-2011, 21:45
Prostitutes............................. us men are willing to offer it for free so why should women charge.

Have you looked in the mirror petal? :whistle: :run: :whistle:

marbro8
14-06-2011, 21:58

Only a neighbour on one side and he and his wife are so quiet with no animals! Lolif they were in resort susief we would, but there is no way i would drive in tenerife, 1, i drink to much and 2 ,the other drivers are mad!!!!!:hole:

with cheese
14-06-2011, 22:13
Have you looked in the mirror petal? :whistle: :run: :whistle:
Nah but I will, why you standing behind me.

karinagal
14-06-2011, 22:23
Trust me, you wouldn't want me standing behind you!!!! :p:p:p There isn't a mirror strong enough for my reflection!! :vampire:

Susief
15-06-2011, 08:43
if they were in resort susief we would, but there is no way i would drive in tenerife, 1, i drink to much and 2 ,the other drivers are mad!!!!!:hole:

True! I tend to let hubby drive! Lol

with cheese
15-06-2011, 08:57
True! I tend to let hubby drive! Lol

I prefer to drive in Ten than uk.

Susief
15-06-2011, 09:52

So does hubby!

Malteser Monkey
15-06-2011, 11:05

Me too actually !

Jackie
15-06-2011, 11:13
My pet hate which I think was mentioned on another thread a couple of days ago is 'Spitting' and that awful noise some people make when they really go for it, it really makes me heave. And what is with the women out here doing it as well? if they are not spitting they are sitting behind me on the bus 'clearing their throats' ggrrrrrr, they are dirty b's. I know Sports people have to do it on occasions but I can't stand it when you are watching the footie and it is caught on camera (sick smiley)

primrose
15-06-2011, 11:42
People who put LOL after everything they type.:doh:

wahay
15-06-2011, 11:51
young girls smoking in the street while pushing a buggie or pram :ban::ban::ban::ban:

marbro8
15-06-2011, 19:39
My pet hate which I think was mentioned on another thread a couple of days ago is 'Spitting' and that awful noise some people make when they really go for it, it really makes me heave. And what is with the women out here doing it as well? if they are not spitting they are sitting behind me on the bus 'clearing their throats' ggrrrrrr, they are dirty b's. I know Sports people have to do it on occasions but I can't stand it when you are watching the footie and it is caught on camera (sick smiley) you tend to get that a lot with the asian populus, i often wander if it has anything to do with their diet?

warbey
15-06-2011, 19:54
Poor Television Programmes, especially on a Saturday Night.
and Nationwide Hysteria (supposedly) on a Jazzed up Opportunity knocks.
What a load of........................
Still they want more Licence Fees......

Susief
15-06-2011, 20:22
People that try and have sly digs! Sad really!

marbro8
15-06-2011, 20:42
People that try and have sly digs! Sad really!do you have anyone in mind susief?:whistle:

Susief
15-06-2011, 20:59
do you have anyone in mind susief?:whistle:

Let's just say it's not you Marbro!

marbro8
15-06-2011, 21:28
Let's just say it's not you Marbro!thank god for that:love:

with cheese
15-06-2011, 21:28
Is it me Honey.....................

marbro8
15-06-2011, 21:32
Is it me Honey.....................no darling oh sorry you wasn't askin me:eyebrows:

reggie
15-06-2011, 21:34
Is it cos i is white ?

with cheese
15-06-2011, 21:56
Is it cos i is white ?
You seem all white to me.

dede
15-06-2011, 22:17
I hate it when your sitting in a cafe and someone gets a hankie out and starts blowing their nose really loud!!!!! uggg it knocks me ill.

with cheese
15-06-2011, 22:21
I hate it when your sitting in a cafe and someone gets a hankie out and starts blowing their nose really loud!!!!! uggg it knocks me ill.
Especially if you then mistake the hanky for a serviette, yuk.

sparklegirl
16-06-2011, 17:17
When you sit in all day waiting for a call and the sooner as you nip to the toilet the bloody phone rings and you miss it :fryingpan:

onelegnofeet
16-06-2011, 17:44
and you miss it :fryingpan:

What the call or the TOILET ?;);):crylaughing:

sparklegirl
17-06-2011, 09:48
What the call or the TOILET ?;);):crylaughing:

both :lol: miss the call and fall off the toilet at the same time :mopping:

anegib
17-06-2011, 10:26
Is Spanish drivers who NEVER indicate to let you know where they are going!

with cheese
17-06-2011, 10:30
Is Spanish drivers who NEVER indicate to let you know where they are going!

Poor sods probably don't know.

dede
17-06-2011, 10:35
I also hate it when you go into a place and try really hard to speak your best spanish and they answer you in english:doh:

Jackie
17-06-2011, 11:46
I also hate it when you go into a place and try really hard to speak your best spanish and they answer you in english:doh:

No dede, take that as a compliment that they understood your best Spanish enough to answer you at all and not just look at you like and idiot:lol:

Suej
17-06-2011, 11:49

Stick with it dede, often they correct me but itīs all constructive and will help you learn!;)