PDA

View Full Version : Super Tenerifian!

lesbroz
22-06-2012, 17:30
I received a message that says I am a valued member of this forum. I just wanted to let you all know, that it is a honour to be part of this forum. I have received (and hopefully given) some very sound advice and information from other forum members. I have also met some of you lovely people and I just wish that I was in Tenerife for the next get together. Hope you all have a lovely day. X:respect:

kingbaker
24-06-2012, 04:47
I received a message that says I am a valued member of this forum. I just wanted to let you all know, that it is a honour to be part of this forum. I have received (and hopefully given) some very sound advice and information from other forum members. I have also met some of you lovely people and I just wish that I was in Tenerife for the next get together. Hope you all have a lovely day. X:respect:

The cheque's in the mail Les!!:cheeky:

lesbroz
24-06-2012, 15:05
The cheque's in the mail Les!!:cheeky:

It worked then!!!

Suej
24-06-2012, 15:32

Congrats lesbroz....Here is your coveted trophy! :laugh:

lesbroz
24-06-2012, 20:46
It won't be the first time I have won this award.:agree: