PDA

View Full Version : Government subvention to an edificio elevator

mlun
24-06-2012, 07:08
Hi,

Our edificio is investing in a replacement of our existing elevator, and we have been informed that all owners over 65 years are entitled to 1200€ in subvention from the canary government. But from this document it seems to me as an additional requirement is that you have been resident on the canary islands for at least 5 years: http://www.gobiernodecanarias.org/tramites/descargas/2491/2491_informacion.pdf

Does anyone know if these are the valid rules? If so, not one single person will get the subvention!

I have also been told that even if your are entitled to sunvention there is currently not one single euro to get. Seems logic with the present economic situation, but would like more solid info :)

bonitatime
29-06-2012, 21:01
Sorry I am confused why would no one get this "Subvencion". The criteria is not that taxing.

The setup with no money just means they wll pay when they can

mlun
29-06-2012, 21:41
Sorry I am confused why would no one get this "Subvencion". The criteria is not that taxing.

The setup with no money just means they wll pay when they can

I'm a little unsure about whether I have found the correct subvension scheme, but the reason why I say that no-one gets the subvension is because under this scheme applicants must have been residents on ths canary islands for at least 5 years. None of our owners ower 65 years of age are residents, so therefore they will not be eligble (assuming this is the correct scheme of course)

Therefore I hope someone might know if this scheme is the relevant one or there could be other schemes without the resident requirement.