PDA

View Full Version : Advice wanted Which is the best estate agent to find a business?

Topacciolo
24-06-2012, 18:38
Hi everyone, I don't know if this is the right section for my question but I'm sure the admin will move it if it's not.... :-))
I'm looking to buy a business on the island and I would like to know some name of estate agents that some of you used in the past.....
Thanks!!!!

Topacciolo

chris
24-06-2012, 18:58
Hi everyone, I don't know if this is the right section for my question but I'm sure the admin will move it if it's not.... :-))
I'm looking to buy a business on the island and I would like to know some name of estate agents that some of you used in the past.....
Thanks!!!!

Topacciolo

CIM & Young Golfer they sorted me out.

CIM
24-06-2012, 19:04
Thanks for the recommendation Chris!
I can have a look for you Top but I am very cynical about buying businesses over here due to the lack of transparency when it comes to the accounts/proving it actually makes a profit. For this reason I very rarely list businesses for sale. But happy to speak to some business agents if you like and see if I can find something thats actually worth the list price - that or start something from scratch.
Drop me an email or pm if you´re interested.