PDA

View Full Version : Football Man United fans based in the UK

garlicbread
25-06-2012, 13:19
I have for sale a pair of season tickets to watch Manchester United in the coming season.

The seats are located in an excellent position in Block N1406 opposite the dugout in the North Stand, on a line roughly half way between the eighteen yard line and the halfway line. They come with a Car Park ticket for the car park immediately behind the North Stand.

You are also guaranteed the seats (at extra cost per match) for all Champions League home games.

Ideal as a corporate “give away” as well as for any keen Man United supporters.

Face value of the “package” is £2200 but will accept any sensible offer seeing that I can’t use ‘em, living, as I do in Tenerife.

They are being offered on a first come first served basis and payment would be required in full before end July.

Please contact me for any other information. Please, no time wasters.

timmylish
25-06-2012, 22:51
I have for sale a pair of season tickets to watch Manchester United in the coming season.

The seats are located in an excellent position in Block N1406 opposite the dugout in the North Stand, on a line roughly half way between the eighteen yard line and the halfway line. They come with a Car Park ticket for the car park immediately behind the North Stand.

You are also guaranteed the seats (at extra cost per match) for all Champions League home games.

Ideal as a corporate “give away” as well as for any keen Man United supporters.

Face value of the “package” is £2200 but will accept any sensible offer seeing that I can’t use ‘em, living, as I do in Tenerife.

They are being offered on a first come first served basis and payment would be required in full before end July.

Please contact me for any other information. Please, no time wasters.

Did you get them used OK last season.

YOUNG GOLFER
25-06-2012, 22:54
I will take them for 3€ cash let me know ASAP.

imablue
25-06-2012, 23:01
Re: Man United fans based in the UK ...??
are there any .....
:confused::bootyshake:

carpenter
26-06-2012, 10:37
are there any .....

Plenty up North and London, Brighton,Portsmouth,Southampton,Bournemouth,Poole, Devon,Cornwall lets face it everywhere but none in Manchester. Very few United fans could actually tell you how to get to Salford United anyway. Glory hunters!

garlicbread
26-06-2012, 10:43
Did you get them used OK last season.

I did, thank you @Timmylish, they went to a large company in Manchester but they have bought their own for this coming season

I will take them for 3€ cash let me know ASAP.

Sorry but Old Trafford is a scouse free (and overweight estate agents) zone

are there any .....

Oh how much you must be anticipating your opening fixture, another slow start to the season for your beloved toffees.

imablue
27-06-2012, 10:58
If its the same as we got last time, 4-4 draw.. that,ll do for me ...hopefully the slow starts will be a thing of the past this season ....:pray:

garlicbread
27-06-2012, 12:07
If its the same as we got last time, 4-4 draw.. that,ll do for me ...hopefully the slow starts will be a thing of the past this season ....:pray:

and there's always the Forum Fantasy League

Ricman
28-06-2012, 12:54
Do the seats face the pitch ?

YOUNG GOLFER
28-06-2012, 13:18
Do the seats face the pitch ?

Think they are here.................
http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/507946/507946,1281035983,1/stock-photo-a-condemned-bathroom-with-dirty-toilets-in-an-abandoned-building-58512668.jpg

:o:o:o:o:tiphat::tiphat:

Angusjim
29-06-2012, 14:04
Think they are here.................
http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/507946/507946,1281035983,1/stock-photo-a-condemned-bathroom-with-dirty-toilets-in-an-abandoned-building-58512668.jpg

:o:o:o:o:tiphat::tiphat:

Nae invite for you then :whistle:

garlicbread
29-06-2012, 18:46
Tickets "sold" and to a Forum member at that...........................thread closed